October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

Congrats louise!!! :) xx

Well this time next week it will be my due date!!! I hope I'm holding my gorgeous girl before then!!

Congratulations Louise, how are you and baby doing? We are doing well, hoping to get home today. Will post birth story and pics when I get into laptop or pc at home.
Sending positve vibes to all still waiting xxx

Congratulations Louise! :dance:
So glad that the birth went so well....but sorry about the placenta problems and blood loss.
I hope you make a swift recovery.
Cant wait to read your birth story and see your pics :flower:
xx

Thankyou!!! ... Come along little one!!

Its a rainy day and ive got no plans so today would be perfect for having a baby!

Hi ladies,

I have another MW appointment today and if nothing has changed i will cry my eyes out! 12 days until due date and i have had enough!

Been getting BH since monday which last all day but go away at night and been losing plug and loose bowels but LO still wont come out!

Im going for a long walk in a minute to try and encourage things but its raining, and its that horrible misty rain that comes at you from all angles, so its putting me off, especially as ive just washed and straightened my hair! lol

I'm going to cook a stupidly hot chilli for tonights tea, it's all about the scotch bonnets! A friend visited last night with her 14 wk old little girl, just adorable she was. My daughter loved holding her, felt so nice having a little one in the house too. Feeling too comfortable today, sometimes I forget I'm pregnant! I can't see me going into labour naturally.

Congratulation to the new mummy's!

Its not looking all that nice out here either, and because I can only fit my sandals on now I'm going to go for a long walk around Tesco instead :D

I'm having to force myself to go out a bit. Really I just want to stay at home and for some reason I just want my husband to be off work really badly :/ I wonder if that's a sign..

I too can relate on the not wanting to leave the house and wanting OH to stay at home instead of going to work... I am rather excited about babe's arrival; would have liked it to have happened about 2 weeks ago instead of still sitting pretty. Yet at the same time I have a little reluctance about babe arriving too...

I was offered a sweep by the MW yesterday and I turned her down; DD went over by 6 days, the MW wasn't my normal one and my due date isn't until Thursday(?) Plus I don't really fancy anyone getting that close to my female parts at the moment
(they're so tender and puffy) I do feel that things could happen at any time, which would make me feel somewhat more comfy than I do at the present... But then again every day extra that babe stays put is a day extra with the family as it is, resting and a nights extra sleep (ok so it may only be 4 hours extra)

I guess I have my own apprehensions about having a teen, a toddler and a newborn all at once...

Good luck all!

Yay, i had my MW appointment and LO's head is 3/5 engaged!!! I finally feel like things are moving along. She said at my next appointment (if i dont have LO by then) she will do a sweep, but FX i wont need it!

Congrats to the ladies that had their babies:) Good luck to those in the process of meeting theirs!
I had sharp pains in my girl parts last night that were quite painful & bad cramping on the right side of my bump but that may have been gas?? My sciatic is killing me it seems it's just getting worse:( I'm having a really hard time walking. Have a doc appt Friday & might break down ask for something for this pain Tylenol is not touching it. Hope everyone is doing good:flower:

omg, I'm due tomorrow!?? This day has been coming for SUCH a long time but all of a sudden it's *here*! And no niggles to speak of. *sigh*

The other day I was in tears, just really wanting this baby to hurry up and COME OUT, but then since then I've calmed down (ie had some good nights of sleep!) and now I'm happy to wait as long as it takes. Now of course we'll see what happens when the weekend comes along and I'm stuck at home bored again and over due; I'll probably turn into a mess all over again! lol!! I know, without a doubt, my dates though, so fingers crossed it is only a few days over if anything....

flyingduster I was exactly the same. I'm looking forward to my sweep tomorrow, then if that doesn't work induction on Monday.

Well the Chilli certainly got her moving! She was dancing about for a good hour. Hopefully in doing so she engaged more!

Hey Ladies,
Sorry for the delay. I went into the hospital on Oct 9 (Sunday) to be induced. The doctors hooked me up to cervidil to make my uterus more favorable for pitocin. After 12 hrs, I went to 3 cm. Doctors gave me pitocin. after receiving pitocin at 8:00 am, by 7:45 pm that night I was only 7 cm and LO was stuck tranverse. On top of it, my epidural didnt work and I was experience real labor pains and contractions. Finally doctor advised that c-section was best plan of route. At 8:26 pm, Britton was born weighing 6 lbs 9.5 lbs. The c-section was super scary to me at first but in the end, I realized not as bad as I thought. Now I am moving around the house like an old lady with a huntch back After all the drama of the delivery, I am so glad Britton and I are safe and healthy. Look forward to seeing you ladies in the after baby forum.

Attachments

• Britton McKee Pic 1.jpg
    Britton McKee Pic 1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Britton McKee Pic 6.jpg
    Britton McKee Pic 6.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Britton McKee Pic 2.jpg
    Britton McKee Pic 2.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 7
Congratulations! Britton is beautiful :cloud9:

Sorry to hear of all you ladies who are in pain, but with no real progress. Same here :( Hope things start happening for us all soon
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->