October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

Oh wow, good luck to you both louises! Its getting so exciting now! Wonder if rainie has gone down first and is holding her babba yet?

AFM, I have had a little blood streaked plug this morning so am keeping an eye on that. It usually happens within 24hrs of birth for me but as this LO isnt yet engaged like the others were i am not getting too excited yet,lol.

Hope everyone is well today

Oh, how exciting!!!! Good luck girls!
I have been getting some twinges and i think i lost some plug but nothing too exciting! I'd love LO to come in the next few days, im so impatient!

im excited for all you ladies with signs .... ive got nothing :(

Awwwww good luck and congrats to all the ladies who are in labor or having their LO's :) No real exciting symptoms for me- I have been losing my plug since Sunday- I think I lost the last bit of it yesterday- Besides that, nothing really exciting to report

Wow, Congratulations for all the new arrivals...

Hope everyone is doing well...

Good luck to those (who like me) are waiting for there LO to make a move... Really hoping it happens very very soon...

I've had such an odd weekend, BH playing havoc Sunday & Monday, been really bad with MS again, and sleep is something that seems to have limited it's self to about 4 hrs a night - I'm really starting to feel buggered... (Really hoping these BH that keep coming and going do amount to some action ASAP!)

How exciting for all you ladies with signs! Anyone could pop next!

As for me, I've been hospitalised with pre-eclampsia so will get to 37 weeks then start to be induced (probably with a sweep first), I definitely won't go past 38 weeks which is 20th Oct. So scary that the pregnancy will end this way but exciting that I know it's 9 days maximum!

I just started having dull period pains with a few stabbing pains in my cervix scattered through. I haven't noticed a pattern yet but it has been happening for about 2 hours. Also feeling a bit of nausea.

Not sure what that means? I don't really want to get my hopes up...

Oscar Thomas arrived at 5.20pm and weighs a whopping 9lb 8! Managed to stay at home with my tens (after being sent hone from birthing centre at 2cm ) til I got to 7cm! Not something I'd advise. Got my waterbirth with just gas and air but had major probs with delivering placenta and massive bloodloss so I've been taken upstairs to the hosp and have to stay in. I'm gutted that I managed the birth and the placenta ruined it all, but hey go, in lying here holding my gorgeous boy!

Congrats and thanks for update ladies! Eeeeee so exciting, so many bubs starting to arrive now. Still nothing to report here... Other than I'm really not keen on the new B&B redesign! x x

Yay congrats and well done!! :D

Jeez we're all so close aren't we? We could put a betting system on and make someone some Big tymmm dolla! Hahah!

Woke up at 4am with lower back pain which turned into cramps which turned into BH's. Never done that before. Then by 9am they'd stopped and I was gutted! X

Congrats and thanks for update ladies! Eeeeee so exciting, so many bubs starting to arrive now. Still nothing to report here... Other than I'm really not keen in the new B&B redesign! x x

I like the design but its making it sooo hard to post on my phone everything is so slow!!

Snap! It looks a mess on my phone too and there are loads more ads. Some are really inappropriate, just had a extreme dieting one pop up - errr, I'm pregnant, I'm not trying to lose 3 stone right now! x x

Experienced a pain that I haven't felt before about 20 mins ago, it lasted about 30 - 45 seconds and I eventually had to move from the sofa and run to the toilet - it wasn't toilet related though. Made me realise that I really have no idea what contractions will be like. Its panicked me a little bit. Back on the sofa and having regular tightenings now but nothing painful.

I'm freakin out. O.O a little more than 12 hours until the induction process starts. EEEKKKK

Congratulations louise xx

Phantom- wow, so close now. Good luck with the induction hun xxx

AFM still here, lost a bit more plug and pains on and off but nothing regular. At least i got my bag packed now though, lol!

Congratulations to the new mums, woo-hoo!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good luck to Rainie and Phantom, not long now...

I went to doctor today for 38 wk check and she said nothing has changed, still 2cm dilated and BH but no real contractions yet. Sigh. I wish they hadn't told me 'any day now' two weeks ago!! I really had my hopes up...

Still tho I am enjoying all the spicy foods, DTD and car rides.. hope that this full moon does some work too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->