October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

Congrats darsilver! Britton is beautiful. I've had a sweep today and will start the induction process tomorrow due to pre-e. So looking forward to meeting my little one but am getting nervous now as i've been in hospital a week and seen how it all works and how long it seems to take. Baby will be worth it though!

Baby Lyla's birth story https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...7051-baby-lylas-birth-story.html#post13362213

Congratulations Darsilver xx

Congratulations Treelo! just off to read your birth story now....

Good luck for your induction tomorrow, notjustyet....

xx

CONGRATS TO ALL THE LADIES THAT HAVE MET THEIR BEAUTIFUL LO's-
Good luck to all of us that are still waiting for our LO's to meet us :)
We are already half way through October, so the clock is ticking! lol

Congrats darsilver! Britton is beautiful. I've had a sweep today and will start the induction process tomorrow due to pre-e. So looking forward to meeting my little one but am getting nervous now as i've been in hospital a week and seen how it all works and how long it seems to take. Baby will be worth it though!

Not Just Yet,
I am excited for you!!! I hope that your induction process goes smoothly and as painless as possible. Yeah it takes awhile but you have the right attitude. It is worth the wait because when you see LO you forget all about what you went through. I will keep my eyes out for your post about LO when they are born. Keeping you in my thoughts :hugs:

Congrats Treelo, what a great birth story! And Lyla is a great name xxx

wow i still can't believe we're here lol. Congrats to all the popped mummies :) xx

Congratulations to Treelo & Darsilver!

I'm starting to have regular waves of back pain now, so it looks like things should getting going soon x x

Never thought I'd be so excited for a sweep (2nd one). Few hours, I really hope it does something.

Just wanted to pop in and say congrats to all the new mommy's and good luck to all the waiting mommy's to be. My October 15th bump came early on the 30th of September. Cant believe my due date is Saturday and baby girl will be just over 2 weeks old. I miss 3rd tri already.

Having my planned c section tomorrow!!! Will post an update and pics as soon as I can...heading to L&D at 10 am our time...so watch for the update! Thanks to all and best of luck to those upcoming!
Hugz

Having my planned c section tomorrow!!! Will post an update and pics as soon as I can...heading to L&D at 10 am our time...so watch for the update! Thanks to all and best of luck to those upcoming!
Hugz

Hey Tova,
Hope your c-section goes well. looking out for update! :winkwink:

Good Luck mztova :)

Just got back from sweep, I'm now 2cm and softer then Monday. Still loosing bits of plug, no blood inthem though. Lots of BH with a strong down pressure when getting them.
Induction booked for 7.45am Monday if nothing happens in the next 2days.

well today is my due date and there's nothing to report here; looks like it'll be a late baby!!! I did have a bit of a clear out in bowel movements last night (a loose BM only a couple of hours after a usual one) and then had definite period cramps for 10 mins or so, but I was getting ready for bed, and once in bed it all went away; I actually had a good nights sleep though! lol! There's been nothing since that though and I was at work all day with nothing, so ah well!! It's now 7pm with nothing still, but at least it's friday night now so no more work for the weekend! :)

Congrats on all the new arrivals, and good luck to those of us still waiting!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->