October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

now down to single numbers... 9 days til my c section, am i just wishful thinking that he might choose to come early? :(

6 more days for me! And I even might have names picked out..

haha i was one of those that had a boys name chosen even with first born so ive been all set. We would still be deciding a girls name if things turn differently.

its hard isnt it but twinssss hugs bet that was hard to choose names for.

I cant imagine having to decide on 2 names ... its hard enough choosing 1.
Glad you may have sorted them though little stars

We struggled to think of a name for this LO too, choosing names is hard x

we just have a problem now as our daughter keeps trying to rearrange the middle names rofl

I feel liek this week will go to slow and to fast for me. I have my induction NEXT Wednesday (the 12th). So I feel like it'll go slow passing the days, but at the same stuff I still have some things that need done around the house and I feel like I won't have enough time to do them.

Does that make sense?

^ I hear ya! I have my induction 2 weeks from today- Considering I can no longer sleep at night, I know these two weeks are going to be super long!!!! I also have so much to do, but Im sooo tired ALL the time :(

Anyones's feet (especially the heel) hurt like hell everytime you stand up? Its like I have soo much weight that my heels feel like they are on fire all the time- Does this mean my baby is like 15 pounds?> LoL

LOL Dol! I got a heel-ache yesterday after standing in the kitchen to long, I had to limp away and go sit down. :S Hope he's not fifteen lbs. That would hurt :p

Anyones's feet (especially the heel) hurt like hell everytime you stand up? Its like I have soo much weight that my heels feel like they are on fire all the time- Does this mean my baby is like 15 pounds?> LoL

yeh i get this hun, walk around for 5 mins & feels like i've been on my feet all day! xx

yup, my feet hurt soooooooo bad if I stand still for more than a few mins too! I know my bub won't be small cos it was already nearly 6lb like a month ago! lol. BUT in saying that I've still lost weight over the whole pregnancy, so it can't be carrying extra weight at all; cos I'm NOT, but I think it's the *balance* of the weight, having it all in my tummy means I'm standing differently to compensate and I think that's why my feet hurt so bad...

Wahoo! Due the 21 st and all I can say is. . . Little man in my tummy, you had better be a bloody October baby cause your mummy is over waiting already!

Bad swollen feet here too.

Not long now hey girlies...10 more days for me...Yay! x

I have been having swollen feet also...but I am so glad that I only have 6 more days of dealing with it. So excited to see LO soon!!!

am i the only one without swollen feet O_O

yesterday and today have been feeling really tender, sore and getting like a ache not cramp but still uncomfortable.

No show, waters nada :(

But bubba is completely down, i had not thought it was possible for him to get lower but it feels like his hands or head is pushing on my privates a very weird feeling i might add and movements are at my belly button or just below.

frequent BMs and now got the same dull ache which is around my bikini line with back ache.

Aint got a clue if im dilated or engaged i will assume engaged as he was as long as he could go before and he has dropped a hell of a lot since anymore and he would be waving hi to everyone.

gonna have a hot curry and pinapple later tonight and see if it sparks anything, doubt it will my body is a funny bugger lol

bubba has been going mental though pushing and moving a lot down.

yesterday and today have been feeling really tender, sore and getting like a ache not cramp but still uncomfortable.

But bubba is completely down, i had not thought it was possible for him to get lower but it feels like his hands or head is pushing on my privates a very weird feeling i might add and movements are at my belly button or just below.

frequent BMs and now got the same dull ache which is around my bikini line with back ache.

Aint got a clue if im dilated or engaged i will assume engaged as he was as long as he could go before and he has dropped a hell of a lot since anymore and he would be waving hi to everyone.

gonna have a hot curry and pinapple later tonight and see if it sparks anything, doubt it will my body is a funny bugger lol

I see that you are booked for a c-section. So just curious as to why you are hoping to jump start labor anyways?

I would love to not have swollen feet..LOL...I am sure you arent the only one. You never know your body might react to the hot curry and pineapples. So dont doubt yourself, you never know:winkwink:

I can have normal birth or a c section either way the doctors would be happy. But due to the past they was concerned i would close my body again or have nothing happen or id shut myself down so let me decide.

basically with my c section with my first i had a stroke due to being allowed to go over three weeks with pre eclampsia and i was terrified of going over again and having a same experience and because of this they set a c section date for 39 weeks but told me to try everything and have a talk with the bubba to get a move on lol.

i think they knew me knowing it was booked and all ready would possibly calm and relax me and may start me normal :)

i hope i go natural but i think my dad is going to blow my mouth off hes planning doing a full blown curry with roasted onion with chilli flakes on it. god help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honest to god a tikka is too hot for me normally lol

very exited. hope she comes this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back