October/November Conkers 2021

I’ve had a few boughts of horrible bloating but not loads. It’s so uncomfortable isn’t it. Mines just this 24/7 nausea! I hate it so much.

@wrapunzel any news lovely?

I am bloated aswell, I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and already look pregnant! This is baby 5 though for me ( not including my mmc last september) hope everyone is doing ok x

Has the bloating started for anyone yet? I’m finding it quite bad this time around and also early I’m only about 4wk 4days I’m laughing but it’s actually pretty uncomfortable xxx

I had some bloating early on but have loads now. I have a small bump, I've been getting round ligament pain on and off and today it's been bad so I'm expecting belly to expand even more lol

Hi ladies, decided to move over from testing thread. I’m Tasha and I’m 31 with 4 children who are 14,11 and 10 year old twins. My OH has one 10 year old daughter too. I got my first positive about 5 days ago and was a bit anxious, well still am because I didn’t see much progression. AF would have been due today. My frer today looks much better. I had a mc in December and a mmc with twins at 13 weeks back in 2008. Will add pics of my tests so far. My Edd according to lmp is 1st November but guessing baby will be born in October.
ED375C24-74C6-4AC1-87F3-73AF5E604894.jpeg 6FC39CD3-0536-401D-8873-529E9EA39940.jpeg 2F481E72-7062-43B7-9E58-0D06798F9E06.jpeg

:hi:
Hi ladies. I'm nervous about joining y'all but might as well. Edd from app says I'm due October 31st. Won't officially know till I get a dating scan. Plus I'm sure they'll do another c-section my son was delivered 3 weeks early from me having GD and high blood pressure ect.

Praying all goes well.
<3
Congratulations ladies!!

Hello my friend :hi:
How are you feeling?
Thanks I'm cautiously joining you gals over here

Hehe its great having u hon.
I'm OK didn't sleep last night so feeling a bit Meh but Hope ure OK.

Ladies I'm worried about @wrapunzel she's not been back on since her appointment.
I really hope and pray she is OK [-o&lt;

Baby and I are fine!!! Bean is measuring a day ahead with a 161bpm heartbeat <3 I’m experiencing a uterine prolapse and my cervix is now at the low end of normal after a few days of vaginal progesterone.

sorry I didn’t update last night, I didn’t get the scan until 5:30PM and then had dinner with my father before driving home at a crawl through terrible icy roads! by the time I was inside I just wanted to get the big kids to bed and pass out myself lol

I’ll show the ultrasound pics in a bit, they’re still in the car. One is real cool (to me anyway) because you can see the amniotic sac and umbilical cord

Baby and I are fine!!! Bean is measuring a day ahead with a 161bpm heartbeat <3 I’m experiencing a uterine prolapse and my cervix is now at the low end of normal after a few days of vaginal progesterone.

sorry I didn’t update last night, I didn’t get the scan until 5:30PM and then had dinner with my father before driving home at a crawl through terrible icy roads! by the time I was inside I just wanted to get the big kids to bed and pass out myself lol

I’ll show the ultrasound pics in a bit, they’re still in the car. One is real cool (to me anyway) because you can see the amniotic sac and umbilical cord

So glad everything is ok! Been thinking of you

I’ve had a few boughts of horrible bloating but not loads. It’s so uncomfortable isn’t it. Mines just this 24/7 nausea! I hate it so much.

@wrapunzel any news lovely?
It seems to gradually build up as the day goes on! Have a feeling il definitely be in the mat clothes sooner than before. Iv been feeling rather seedy as well it’s not fun this part eh xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->