October/November Conkers 2021

@wrapunzel how amazing is that! So pleased all is well with bubba. I have a had some awful early scans but with my last I had a lady and she was amazing and pointed out all the little bits and explained all the different bits.

No exciting surprise baby story here. We decided that if it happened in the next few months then great but if not then it wasn’t meant to be. We decided to BD unprotected on Christmas Day and let fate decide but no luck. So again we just decided we would try a few times unprotected (my cycle varies) and if we fell pregnant then great.... but here we are! Baby no.6 is hopefully locked and loaded!

Awwww @wrapunzel great pic. I didn't get a pic because it was a NHS scan.
I won't get one on the 19th either because its another NHS scan.
They only give pics at the dating Scan and 20 week scan.
A shame because at 8+1 when my next scan is baby will look like a little gummy bear.

If the hospital offer no more scans until dating scan then I will book a privet one at 10+1 weeks so then I will get a photo.

I'm really nervous about my next scan I just pray baby is bigger and still has a strong HB.
I think I will worry at every scan tbh until I get past the 20 week one.

@Mummy2Corban
Welcome and congratulations.

I had zero symptoms from 3 to 5 weeks.
But now I have
Sore boobs but somedays there not to bad.

Neasea every day but again some days are worst than others.
Yesterday was terrible but today not so bad.
Tiredness
Still no appetite
I've lost weight.
Peeing alot.

I had more spotting today was very very very light and pink and stopped within the hour.

I think it mite be down to the baby aspirin that I'm taking as another lady on here that is 4 weeks ahead of me has also had spotting on and off and she has been on baby aspirin since BFP like me. Its for recurring miscarriage as it helps the blood flow to the placenta.
But one of the side effect is spotting.

I do wish it wud stop tho because it makes me worry.

I'm almost 7 weeks now so really really don't want to lose this baby esp now I've gotten this far.
I hate how previous losses causes so much anxiety:-(

@Suggerhoney ah that’s pants they didn’t give you a picture. I’m not sure if everyone at our epu gets a picture but they’ve always given me a 6 week one? Hopefully you will get a 10 week scan but at least you can go private if needs be.

I agree that previous loses do not help. After my molar I suffered another mc so my 2nd successful pregnancy was horrible as I just worried the whole time. Plus I also had a anterior placenta so I didn’t feel her till after 20 weeks! Eek!

Hey! Sorry just catching up! My tests are getting darker which is more reassuring!

I won’t get a scan till 12 weeks, so think I’m going to pay for a private one at around 8 weeks? I’m due on the 14th so not even 5 weeks yet! Hope it’s going to go quickly!!

I had so much sickness yesterday abut that seems to eased today!

that scan is amazing wrapunzel!!

has anyone thought about birth? I had to have an emergency section last time! The consultant said she “recommended” I did for any future pregnancies so want to explore that a bit more incase I could try going for a vbac?

@angie90 if I go by lmp then I’m 5 weeks Friday. What was your consultants reason for you having another?

@angie90 if I go by lmp then I’m 5 weeks Friday. What was your consultants reason for you having another?

Aww we are close! I am 5 weeks Thursday!

When my little boy was born he got stuck and I tore inside? She never said but after the operation I lost a lot of blood and she came to check on me and just said we would recommend a c section. Didn’t question as at that time I was like “don’t worry never having one again” hahaha! I’m hoping I’ll get some more answers

Ouch! That sounds painful. Well I guess there isn’t anything wrong with finding out your options. Will you see a consultant with your scan?

@Suggerhoney hopefully the anxiety will go soon. You’re halfway to the 2nd tri and not long till your next scan :)

@Catmumof4 hello! It’s lovely to see mums to larger families too. Try not to worry about talking to the midwife, it’s not their place to lecture. I have disabilities too and was also diagnosed with fibromyalgia a few months ago.

@Mummy2Corban I'm also expecting no.6! I don’t want to find out the gender, this time I want a surprise. Last time was meant to be a surprise but my husband convinced me to find out. Not this time though! He still wants to find out so I could always ask the sonographer to write it down so I don’t have to know. Will you be finding out? Have you always found out with your other children?

@wrapunzel congratulations on your scan!

Awwww @wrapunzel great pic. I didn't get a pic because it was a NHS scan.
I won't get one on the 19th either because its another NHS scan.
They only give pics at the dating Scan and 20 week scan.
A shame because at 8+1 when my next scan is baby will look like a little gummy bear.

If the hospital offer no more scans until dating scan then I will book a privet one at 10+1 weeks so then I will get a photo.

I'm really nervous about my next scan I just pray baby is bigger and still has a strong HB.
I think I will worry at every scan tbh until I get past the 20 week one.

@Mummy2Corban
Welcome and congratulations.

I had zero symptoms from 3 to 5 weeks.
But now I have
Sore boobs but somedays there not to bad.

Neasea every day but again some days are worst than others.
Yesterday was terrible but today not so bad.
Tiredness
Still no appetite
I've lost weight.
Peeing alot.

I had more spotting today was very very very light and pink and stopped within the hour.

I think it mite be down to the baby aspirin that I'm taking as another lady on here that is 4 weeks ahead of me has also had spotting on and off and she has been on baby aspirin since BFP like me. Its for recurring miscarriage as it helps the blood flow to the placenta.
But one of the side effect is spotting.

I do wish it wud stop tho because it makes me worry.

I'm almost 7 weeks now so really really don't want to lose this baby esp now I've gotten this far.
I hate how previous losses causes so much anxiety:-(
Oh this must depend on trust then as here (East Sussex) I have always been given photos of my babies even the early scans. The earliest was 5+6. Even my very first baby twenty years ago, I had a scan at 8 weeks and was given a photo then too. Have you ever asked for pictures? At the moment here they’re allowing you to film a short video of the scans after they have done everything they need to do because partners aren’t allowed in with you.

I am pretty sure I ought to be on aspirin as I have had pre-eclampsia with two pregnancies now (first and fifth babies) and now they say you should be taking aspirin throughout I think, and I know they will also put me on Clexane because of my age (37) and weight I think (BMI 30.2). I am definitely not looking forward to having to stab myself every day again

@Suggerhoney ah that’s pants they didn’t give you a picture. I’m not sure if everyone at our epu gets a picture but they’ve always given me a 6 week one? Hopefully you will get a 10 week scan but at least you can go private if needs be.

I agree that previous loses do not help. After my molar I suffered another mc so my 2nd successful pregnancy was horrible as I just worried the whole time. Plus I also had a anterior placenta so I didn’t feel her till after 20 weeks! Eek!

I'm so sorry u had to go through that hon.

My placenta was anterior with DD and DS so I had to wait so long to feel movements.
I was 18 weeks with DS.
I'm hoping it's not anterior this time so I can feel movements earlier.

I have a Doppler which I brought when I was pregnant with DS. It didn't arrive until I was 11 weeks so the earliest I used it was about 11+4 weeks.
I think u can use it from 8 weeks.
So hopefully my scan goes very well at 8+1 then I can hopefully start using my doppler.

I wish I cud just sit back and not worry but it is so hard.
I pray all of us have healthy babies come September/October with no issues. Just healthy perfect babies [-o<[-o<[-o<

Hey! Sorry just catching up! My tests are getting darker which is more reassuring!

I won’t get a scan till 12 weeks, so think I’m going to pay for a private one at around 8 weeks? I’m due on the 14th so not even 5 weeks yet! Hope it’s going to go quickly!!

I had so much sickness yesterday abut that seems to eased today!

that scan is amazing wrapunzel!!

has anyone thought about birth? I had to have an emergency section last time! The consultant said she “recommended” I did for any future pregnancies so want to explore that a bit more incase I could try going for a vbac?

Yay for darker tests hon.

Oh this must depend on trust then as here (East Sussex) I have always been given photos of my babies even the early scans. The earliest was 5+6. Even my very first baby twenty years ago, I had a scan at 8 weeks and was given a photo then too. Have you ever asked for pictures? At the moment here they’re allowing you to film a short video of the scans after they have done everything they need to do because partners aren’t allowed in with you.

I am pretty sure I ought to be on aspirin as I have had pre-eclampsia with two pregnancies now (first and fifth babies) and now they say you should be taking aspirin throughout I think, and I know they will also put me on Clexane because of my age (37) and weight I think (BMI 30.2). I am definitely not looking forward to having to stab myself every day again

I had pre eclampsia with my dd and ICP.
With DS I didn't get pre eclampsia again but I got ICP again and was diagnosed at 17 weeks after being extremely itchy from 11 weeks.
With my dd it didn't start unroll 33 weeks.

I got 70% of developing ICP again with this pregnancy but I hope if I do get it it don't start until 3rd tri.

ICP is a condition that causes extreme itching in pregnancy. It's something to do with the bile acid levels going high and then the bile acid leaks into the liver and blood causing very very horrible itchy skin.

I really hope I don't get it this time but I've been having very mild itchy souls of feet and palms of hands and that usually a sign.

I'm to tell my midwife next week to see if she wants me to get my bile acid bloods done.

With my son I was put on medication for ot at 17 weeks but I was induced at 37 weeks because of it.

My my DD I was induced at 35+4 weeks because of it but also the pre eclampsia which got really bad.

I found this out which cud explain my on off spotting
Screenshot_20210208-205457_Google.jpg

@happycupcake we have never found out babies sex! I love the surprise to much. Even though it has been hard finding a boy and a girl name each time!!!

@Suggerhoney hopefully that’s the reason. And yes I’m with you on sept/Oct rolling round with a bundle of happy and healthy bubba’s

Soooo ladies cravings have hit like a ton of bricks lol.

Started late last night I wanted a whole roast chicken, like the whole thing:rofl:

Cudnt have that as it was 11pm lol so then went on the hunt for ham.
No ham and I had a miniature break down :brat:

Sat and sulked then jumped up wanting cheese.
Cheddar cheese.
So ate that with grapes than after that I wanted (so random) a pickled egg:wacko:

Then again tonight bam I want pickled eggs I've had 2 tonight about half hour ago and its gone 1am I mean what the hell lol.

Off to bed now but want to eat more picked eggs. But I know I mustn't.:blush:

Anyone else getting anything yet?

I completely lost my appetite a few days b4 BFP but now it's creeping back but more so in the evening and in day not hungry.:juggle:

Weird.

No more spotting for 2 days so hope there will be no more.[-o<

My next Scan is a week away I am excited but will be nervous, if all goes well I mite post a bump/bloat pic.
Praying all goes well [-o<

I will then book a privet one for 2 weeks later at 10+1 <3

Hope u are all OK <3

Hi ladies can I join please?:flower:

congratulations to you all!

Im 4 weeks today going by LMP which should be about right my cycles are like clockwork! found out Thursday 2 days before AF was due and had some decent lines and a positive digi!

Due 23rd of October unless dating scan says otherwise!

this will be my 3rd and my OHs first baby so he is beyond excited but he will miss quite a bit with being in the military so I’m happy to have you ladies in this group for support :flower: we are going to book a private scan at around 18 weeks because it’s likely OH will miss the 12 week one and probably the 20 week one too so I’m thinking if we go private at 18 weeks we may also get to find out the gender.

My boys are 11 & 9 so it’s been a while since I was last pregnant and I have no clue what I’m doing if I’m honest :haha: So far I’m just tired and very bloated every time I eat which is delightful :shy:

wishing you all a healthy 9 months!xx

Very cautiously pregnant. Only 10 dpo today and got a faint positive. I had a chemical last month so just really needing to progression..

View attachment 1094531

Im 4 weeks today going by LMP which should be about right my cycles are like clockwork! found out Thursday 2 days before AF was due and had some decent lines and a positive digi!

this will be my 3rd and my OHs first baby so he is beyond excited but he will miss quite a bit with being in the military so I’m happy to have you ladies in this group for support :flower: we are going to book a private scan at around 18 weeks because it’s likely OH will miss the 12 week one and probably the 20 week one too so I’m thinking if we go private at 18 weeks we may also get to find out the gender.

My boys are 11 & 9 so it’s been a while since I was last pregnant and I have no clue what I’m doing if I’m honest :haha: So far I’m just tired and very bloated every time I eat which is delightful :shy:

Congrats and welcome, you two!!! Yay, more Oct bump buddies!

Hello new ladies!

Is there anyway we can do the first page with due dates? Be great to be able to keep track x

Very cautiously pregnant. Only 10 dpo today and got a faint positive. I had a chemical last month so just really needing to progression..

View attachment 1094531

Welcome welcome ladies so good to have you.

Our September group was going to be a September/October group but because this group was started she just kept it as September but do have October ladies over there.

I am due September 30th but will be induced 2 to 3 weeks early but I like being in both groups.
I feel more close to u guys as some of the ladies in the September group are like 11 and 12 weeks so I feel really far behind.

Welcome welcome ladies so good to have you.

Our September group was going to be a September/October group but because this group was started she just kept it as September but do have October ladies over there.

I am due September 30th but will be induced 2 to 3 weeks early but I like being in both groups.
I feel more close to u guys as some of the ladies in the September group are like 11 and 12 weeks so I feel really far behind.

happy to have you here lovely! I was chuffed to see you got your BFP!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"