October/ November Conkers 2021

Curious to know how many are staying team yellow and who will find out?

we have never found out but I’m a tiny bit tempted this time round?! Seeing as this is the last one it might make it a different experience?!

I’m in 2minds about finding out, but I think I’ll ask them to write the gender down and stick it in envelope so I can decide after haha

My mums always managed to tell me I’m pregnant before I even know I’m pregnant. Apparently my belly goes to a “pregnant swollen” look haha. She’s been right everytime so she must be on to something

Wow fab bump.

Thanks hon. It's just popped over night lol. Have been getting round ligament pain. Can't wait to start feeling movements. My placenta is prosteria this time so hopefully will feel movements much earlier this time. My last 2 where Anterior so had to wait ages to feel anything.

I’m in 2minds about finding out, but I think I’ll ask them to write the gender down and stick it in envelope so I can decide after haha

That's a great idea hon. I was originally staying team yellow but in the end i was so itching to find out. I'm so glad we did now.

I still haven't announced my pregnancy on social media.
I know some like to do it early after the 12 week scan but I always wait untill v day, 24 weeks.

It was funny going up the school the other day because people were just like oh my gosh ure pregnant lol.
We also do not buy stuff intill after 24 weeks.

We already have boy newborn stuff from my son but it just needs washing and sorting our.
I kept alot of his new born stuff and 0-3 and a few bits for older too.

Our nursery is already decorated as it is Tommy's bedroom and this baby will be sharing with Tommy.
But the room is being used as a bit of a junk room at the moment so we are going to clear it out prob when I'm 24 weeks.
Then Tommy can go in there.
I still have his cot in my room at the moment. My room is a big room but he is 19 months old now so he does need to go into his own room.

My dh did get a bottle steriliser which I told him off about because I feel its to early.
So I've put it away for now in the back of a storage cupboard .

We will need to get a moses basket and stand but won't be getting that untill 3rd trimester.
Will also get this baby a few new newborn things.

It's 03:29am here now and can't sleep again.
I think its anxiety because of the 1 in 33.

I will hopefully feel so much better after my anomaly scan.

3 weeks away today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->