• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

Is it possible for all the checks to increase the contractions? I feel like since the hospital my contractions are legit painful, lower back and all. I’m hoping it’s the aftermath of having things stuck up inside me and will go away soon not them ramping up already.
It probably is, but if it’s painful for more than a few hrs you should probably go in again :/

I think we are about to go on lockdown down here. Only 12 cases in one city but that’s more than enough to lockdown the entire state.

I think we are about to go on lockdown down here. Only 12 cases in one city but that’s more than enough to lockdown the entire state.
Oh wow! Will that mean the girls are home learning again or are schools exempt? We had 12 deaths on the weekend and just rolled out our “opening up” plan... as long as daily positive tests are below 400 everyone is happy!

Contractions still coming.

they don’t play with Covid here, soon as cases hit 10 lockdown, not even just right restrictions
  • Only 5 reasons to leave home(shopping, medical, care giving, approved work,)
  • Everything else closed, most businesses and shops that aren’t essential
  • Cafes and restaurants take away only
  • Schools closed, work moving remote
  • No gatherings of any kind, except funerals on limit of 10
  • No visitors in your home
  • Masks everywhere except at home.

@angie90 what a little monkey! But I guess at least you get to see him again in 3 weeks! Cute scan picture!!! How was your little boy?

@sadeyedlady such a sweet scan picture! Eek!

@Reiko_ctu i can’t wait until you find out! Wonder what baby is! Be insane if it’s a boy!

@daniyaaq maybe just them fudging around caused them to be painful. Can’t imagine having contractions that long!!!! Must get tiring!

@daniyaaq maybe just them fudging around caused them to be painful. Can’t imagine having contractions that long!!!! Must get tiring!
Yeah I read that happens. Just happy we back. 2 weeks and I can find out what we having. I feel like with all this happening I need that, need to actively bond with baby

Stormy day here today and feel blah. Can time speed along please?

good news is I’ve managed to wean off gravol and just on my diclectin 5 pills a day. Not sure I want to try weaning that for a while yet. Probably fill one more prescription and then be done. And I’m doing great with my blood sugars so I’m happy about that too. Now just the spd is slightly slightly rearing it’s head , oh no!!
So we won’t be doing a lot of walking this summer, but I will be driving places and bringing my lawn chair along to watch the kids play XD

Yes we have a few of us in the next 3 weeks with anatomy scans which is exciting! Once all the 20 weeks scans are done we will all be bored XD

So today I finally got a confirmed diagnosis of HG! Don’t know how I feel about it to be honest as having the diagnosis isn’t helping, waiting to hear what my bloods come back as then take it from there but so far 4 different anti sickness tablets haven’t helped. Feeling a bit hopeless about it all today I’m just so fed up always being sick and the tiredness is ridiculous xx

So today I finally got a confirmed diagnosis of HG! Don’t know how I feel about it to be honest as having the diagnosis isn’t helping, waiting to hear what my bloods come back as then take it from there but so far 4 different anti sickness tablets haven’t helped. Feeling a bit hopeless about it all today I’m just so fed up always being sick and the tiredness is ridiculous xx
I’m so so sorry hun. It’s true that some women get no relief from HG. What helped me most was simply staying in bed and not moving as much as possible :(

@Reiko_ctu wonder what the next few weeks will bring. More boys??? Hahaha! Great work that your weaning of your meds and that your blood sugars are looking good.

@playgirl666 eek!!!!! Get to see bubba boy again!

@Weemcb26 sorry it’s confirmed as HG but I guess with that you might get a bit more help? Big hugs lovely x

I’m jealous so many of you are coming up on the 20 week scan. Mine isn’t until July 7. It feels like ages away :-(

I’m so sorry you are feeling so poorly. I really hope they can find the right medication for you!

so sorry hun, you are right the diagnosis doesn’t help, because after it they look at you with that hopeless look and then everything from there is trial and error.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->