• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

Problem is I still need to get up and gets kids to school while the oh at work although iv kept them off today as literally couldn’t lift my head first thing. We dont have much family support around us as both of our parents have passed. I just need to try get on with it but finding it incredibly difficult xx

I'm so sorry hon. Thinking of you

@Suggerhoney seeing as next weekend you reach V day.... are you going to go out and buy baby some stuff? Once we’ve revealed all tomorrow we are going into the city we will buy babies first outfit!!!

@Reiko_ctu im so envious you’ve got such an amazing family.

I’m so excited that once we’ve told the babies in the morning and they’ve found out the gender we can actually share our news! I so want to talk names with DH!!!!!

@Suggerhoney seeing as next weekend you reach V day.... are you going to go out and buy baby some stuff? Once we’ve revealed all tomorrow we are going into the city we will buy babies first outfit!!!

@Reiko_ctu im so envious you’ve got such an amazing family.

I’m so excited that once we’ve told the babies in the morning and they’ve found out the gender we can actually share our news! I so want to talk names with DH!!!!!

I will announce on social media when I hit 24 weeks? But still don't feel ready to buy stuff yet. What I will do tho is go through all DS new born stuff and start sorting it out and washing it etc.

Mite start buying a few things.
Things like the moses basket tho I won't buy until I'm 30 weeks.
We already have a pram from DS it just needs setting up. I will do that at 34 weeks and I will also pack my hospital bag at 34 weeks.

I need to get some bottles. We already have a new steriliser that's been put away but need to get bottles..
Will get them in a few weeks.

I'm getting excited now but I still get anxious.

1E08A858-8CDC-47DC-970D-8AEAA38737E0.jpeg

All set for the morning! I’m super excited but then got those pangs of sadness/guilt that Huxley won’t be the baby baby once this baby comes! I’ve felt this way with all my pregnancies and I know all will be ok but I can’t help feeling sad for my littlest... if that makes sense!

Last edited:
@Suggerhoney you’ve got to do what makes you feel happy and comfortable! Unfortunately I got rid of all the baby clothes as I was pretty sure that was the last and I’d hate going through them knowing no more! It will be lovely going through your little mans stuff though! It is totally exciting but I can understand why your anxious!

@Mummy2Corban looks so amazing!!! So excited for your kiddos. I totally get the feeling for your youngest. I really feel that for my youngest this time because number 4 wasn’t part of our plans for a long time so we’ve definitely viewed her as the last. It helps that she’s 3, and she really wants a baby sister or brother. I’m also happy for my middle to be not the only middle, because she is a classic middle child and I’m hoping she won’t feel it as much having another middle with her XD

Ugh so annoyed at myself, I’ve just spend another $150 on maternity clothes!! Lol. Nothing I own fits apart from a few dresses and my maternity leggings. Haven’t heard anything from the girl I asked for my stuff back from so I decided not to wait.

plus my boobs are getting huge and my bras don’t fit so I ordered a few.

Can’t believe this is happening to me… me thinking I’m over the worst of pregnancy as in HG, I was starting to enjoy pregnancy but the last 2 days have been a literal nightmare. I’m having panic attacks, that I’m struggling to breath, I can’t lie down there feels like a lump in lungs. Trying to sleep huge panic attack because the struggle to breathe normal and I’m
Just so restless I’m literally pacing the room. It’s something about being absolutely frightened about trying to sleep now I feel terrified, my chest is tightening just talking about this. Last night I’ve managed 3 hours kip but that’s been it for 2 days worth. I’m don’t feel exhausted surprisingly but I can’t keep doing this. What the hell is going on. ??

Can’t believe this is happening to me… me thinking I’m over the worst of pregnancy as in HG, I was starting to enjoy pregnancy but the last 2 days have been a literal nightmare. I’m having panic attacks, that I’m struggling to breath, I can’t lie down there feels like a lump in lungs. Trying to sleep huge panic attack because the struggle to breathe normal and I’m
Just so restless I’m literally pacing the room. It’s something about being absolutely frightened about trying to sleep now I feel terrified, my chest is tightening just talking about this. Last night I’ve managed 3 hours kip but that’s been it for 2 days worth. I’m don’t feel exhausted surprisingly but I can’t keep doing this. What the hell is going on. ??
I’ve had the same thing. Early on in pregnancy with the panic attacks too. Get checked out by your dr, but mine is asthma. The pain is heartburn and the shortness of breath is asthma. I’m not panicking about it anymore but it does suck.

Reactions: ciz
Mummy2Corban
That looks fab hon.

So as promised I did a 23 weeks bump shot.
20210529_200550.jpg 20210529_200603.jpg

Hmmmm must change that it says bunk instead of bump lol.

Sorry you're going through this. You should definitely speak to your doctor or midwife about it. Hope you get some relief soon

Reactions: ciz
Thanks ladies, it’s so horrible this feeling. Anxiety to the mass it’s crazy. I have a midwife appointment Wednesday so I’ll have a chat with her then, even if it’s just some techniques to help. Wish me luck tonight :(

Oh gosh hon I'm sorry this is happening.
I've suffered with panic attacks in the past.

Also a few nights ago I woke up having trouble breathing. It happened on 2 Seperate nights.
I don't even know why because my anxiety is alot better now.
Definitely speak with ure midwife about it hon.
Hope it eases soon.

Ugh feeling bummed out because I’m so nauseous still. It comes and goes now so at least it’s not constant. But honestly being 18 weeks and still nauseous sucks. Thankfully I’m out of bed and doing things now but when I don’t have to do anything I’m back in bed because I just feel ill. Starting to think I’ll never wean off my pills :/

getting lots of BH but I think I’m a bit dehydrated, they’re not painful definitely just Bh.

@ciz oh hun I’m so sorry that your experiencing this. I’ve never had panic attacks but usually as I’ve gotten bigger I’ve had some troubles breathing at night but not like the feeling your experiencing. It must feel very frightening. Can you call your midwife? See if she has any suggestions for you. How was last night?

@Reiko_ctu it sucks doesn’t it! You just want the nausea to do one. I’m hoping because it has eased you just need a little longer and it will go completely.

@Suggerhoney wow that is a bump! You look beautiful. I’m 22 weeks tomorrow so ill try post a picture then.

so we told the babies yesterday! We got them to close their eyes and took them into the kitchen... it took a moment for them to register but they are super happy. The girls wanted a girl and the boys a boy (even though my 2 littles didn’t really know what was going on) we got dressed and done the cannons which they loved the smoke and confetti! Everyone was over the moon! DH was the same as me.... either way we would be happy but a blue one does ease the bedroom situation for now. We went into the city and got a few bits and pieces for baby and had lunch! Was a lovely day! I’m still so excited knowing baby is a boy. Now to start the search for a name and middle name!

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I joined then went Mia lol we are super busy all the time with 7 kids and we own and run 2 store fronts sometimes days go by and I don't even realize it lol but I am in El paso this weekend with just the hubby kids are watching the little kids so I am going to catch up!

So ladies, I’m sitting thinking of names. We have Corban and Cooper, Indigo and Iya and then Huxley. Our names have been unintentionally 2 C’s and 2 I’s. Would you round it off with a H so it’s 2 H names? Or just name it whatever?! DH likes Hudson so would fit in. I don’t know?!

I'd have to do the H. I like things even. Lol. Our first 2 just happened to have j for their middle names so we decided to carry it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->