• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

Ladies, I’m taking some time off. I thought going to hospital would ease my mind but something still doesn’t feel right in me, I don’t know why. Still having contractions, strong enough to wake me, they are back to being occasionally painful but not all of them. I don’t really want to worry and panic but I just can’t shake this feeling I have and it’s not a good one.

Will probably come on and update after my next scan.

thanks guys.

Hoping the best for you @daniyaaq and I have to say I’m so uneasy about this pregnancy too since getting the food poisoning.

hope you can relax your mind a bit and find some reassurance that babe will be ok... really hoping the contractions stop and babe is safe and sound and you can have at least a few weeks of normalish pregnancy!

will miss you xx

@daniyaaq ah I’m so sorry your worried lovely. I can see why you are and it’s hard to shake a feeling. I’m hoping all is ok with you and bub. Will miss you too! X

Problem is I still need to get up and gets kids to school while the oh at work although iv kept them off today as literally couldn’t lift my head first thing. We dont have much family support around us as both of our parents have passed. I just need to try get on with it but finding it incredibly difficult xx

@Weemcb26 oh hun! It’s so so difficult. We don’t have much help either. Both our dads passed away and well both our mums don’t do a thing. Are they on half term next week? I’m sorry your finding it tough. Big loves to you x

Ladies, I’m taking some time off. I thought going to hospital would ease my mind but something still doesn’t feel right in me, I don’t know why. Still having contractions, strong enough to wake me, they are back to being occasionally painful but not all of them. I don’t really want to worry and panic but I just can’t shake this feeling I have and it’s not a good one.

Will probably come on and update after my next scan.

thanks guys.
So sorry you are going through this worry! Will be thinking of you and praying everything works out perfectly fine xxx

@daniyaaq I'm thinking of you. Sending huge hugs your way. Try your best to rest and relax. I know it can be scary

I'm giving my OBGYN a call now. I noticed some brown discharge yesterday and shrugged it off as nothing. Then last night I felt a bit wet down there and I checked and it was pink light bleeding. I went to sleep and woke up this morning with pink spotting but only when I wipe. I'm hopeful that it's nothing - I don't have any pains or cramps - but I also haven't had sex in a few days/have not done anything that would irritate the cervix, so I don't know. I'm hoping they'll take me in just to give me a quick check and make sure it's not an infection or something poor. I did still find baby on the doppler this AM so it was reassuring but it's still really scary. I never bled in any of my other 3 pregnancies.

@Weemcb26 oh hun! It’s so so difficult. We don’t have much help either. Both our dads passed away and well both our mums don’t do a thing. Are they on half term next week? I’m sorry your finding it tough. Big loves to you x
The kids are off on Monday here for a bank holiday but that’s it. I feel awful for them as they to are sick of me not being able to do anything with them. Wish there was a magic cure. Just had blood results back and my white cell blood count is low but I have no idea what that means xx

The obgyn doesn’t want to see me and said to just call back if it gets worse. It makes me anxious. I wish I could fast forward a week.

@sil oh no hun! Well I’m hoping because it’s just pink and your not cramping it’s a good sign?! It’s not great that they won’t see you though!!! Surely it’s better to be seen so you know what’s going on? I’m sorry they won’t see you. Maybe difficult but take it easy. Big hugs! Must be scary seeing blood x

@Weemcb26 i know what you mean.... it’s really tough. Trying to get on with things is super super tough. Only being able to do the bare minimum is hard work so I not being able to do anymore leaves you feeling sucky for the kids. I hope that they find some meds that suit or things ease for you soon. It’s a really tough time to get through.... big hugs to you too x

@sil oh no hun! Well I’m hoping because it’s just pink and your not cramping it’s a good sign?! It’s not great that they won’t see you though!!! Surely it’s better to be seen so you know what’s going on? I’m sorry they won’t see you. Maybe difficult but take it easy. Big hugs! Must be scary seeing blood x

@Weemcb26 i know what you mean.... it’s really tough. Trying to get on with things is super super tough. Only being able to do the bare minimum is hard work so I not being able to do anymore leaves you feeling sucky for the kids. I hope that they find some meds that suit or things ease for you soon. It’s a really tough time to get through.... big hugs to you too x
Thanks hun xx

I'm sorry so many of you are feeling so rough or having a stressful time. I feel guilty as apart from feeling tired I now feel great.

I'm sorry so many of you are feeling so rough or having a stressful time. I feel guilty as apart from feeling tired I now feel great.
You are well into the time you should be feeling great! I’m happy for you! Especially as you were worried about gender disappointment. So glad you can have some easy parts of your pregnancy xx

Problem is I still need to get up and gets kids to school while the oh at work although iv kept them off today as literally couldn’t lift my head first thing. We dont have much family support around us as both of our parents have passed. I just need to try get on with it but finding it incredibly difficult xx
Oh I’m so so sorry. I couldn’t make it through HG while having to keep up with my responsibilities. I’ve had it twice and both times was on medical leave from work for 7-8 weeks and had grandparents and aunts coming in the morning to look after the little ones for the day. Wish I could help because I know how difficult it is. The only plus side for me was knowing it would dissipate during my 2nd trimester sometime... I think you are well into your 2nd tri so hopefully it will start to get better soon but some women suffer with it the whole time.

what meds have you tried so far?

I'm giving my OBGYN a call now. I noticed some brown discharge yesterday and shrugged it off as nothing. Then last night I felt a bit wet down there and I checked and it was pink light bleeding. I went to sleep and woke up this morning with pink spotting but only when I wipe. I'm hopeful that it's nothing - I don't have any pains or cramps - but I also haven't had sex in a few days/have not done anything that would irritate the cervix, so I don't know. I'm hoping they'll take me in just to give me a quick check and make sure it's not an infection or something poor. I did still find baby on the doppler this AM so it was reassuring but it's still really scary. I never bled in any of my other 3 pregnancies.
Oh dear well hopefully it’s nothing. I always try to just not even worry about it if it’s light pink. You’re so far along now for bleeding! TMI Q but, have you had a big Poo lately? Sometimes that can cause a bit of cervix irritation!

I also hate that we don’t get taken care of when things like this happen in pregnancy unless you’re further along. I know they can’t do too much but at least offer to find the baby’s hb on a Doppler and take some blood pressure etc to at least make us feel as though we’re being cared for. I totally know pregnancy is really unpredictable and sometimes Drs just can’t do much, but it’s like they don’t care about pregnancies until they’re past the viability point. Like at 17 weeks I can’t go the maternity ward with my pregnancy issues, I have to go to the ED and wait for hours. It’s ridiculous.

@daniyaaq
Don't worry hon they take the stitches out around 36 37 weeks.
Hopefully u won't need it tho.

Sorry I've been Mia again. Been suffering bad insomnia.

23 weeks tomorrow so just one more week then vday.

@daniyaaq

Oh hon I've just seen ure stepping away. I really hope these contractions stop. I am thinking of you

So sorry hon. I had bleeding with this pregnancy at 6 weeks and 15 weeks and it was red with tiny clots.
I also had on off spotting from 4 to 9 weeks.
Turns out mine is down to a erosion on the cervix. Very common in pregnancy and doesn't harm baby.
I have never had bleeding in my other pregnancies apart from the miscarriages so it really freeked me out.
I was told even a bowl movement can cause it to bleed.
Glad it's settled hon.
Hope it stops completely. I know how horrible and scary it is seeing blood when pregnant.
The fact that ures was brown and pink it cud of been some old blood, maybe from implantation that is just making its way out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->