• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

Yeah that’s cute they all have J’s. I think I do like the idea of a H and the fact DH likes Hudson goes. I’ll keep looking but it’s defo an option. And then comes finding a family middle name. If we had a girl it would have used one of my names as a middle name so I’m wondering if I could find the male version of my names?!

Hi ladies,
Sorry to not read and just dump here but I’m a bit overwhelmed.

My spotting is still here. It’s now day 4. Offices are closed through Tuesday because of Memorial Day here on Monday so I’m basically waiting it out and calling again then if it doesn’t go away. No pain but it’s still freaking me out. I just have a bad feeling.

On top of that, DS2 woke up Saturday morning with fever, cough, stuffy nose. I was terrified it was covid but luckily the test came back negative. He’s still coughing everywhere and I really don’t want to get sick.

THEN, at 2 am my other DS comes running in “I think I have to...” and throws up everywhere. He’s been vomiting ever since. So now I have one with cough and fever, one with vomiting and fever, and I’m terrified I’ll get one or both or that they’re two different bugs at the same time in the house and I’ll wake up tomorrow and everyone will just be a mess of sicknesses.

I haven’t slept more than an hour in the last two nights because of it and I can’t stop freaking out about looking for blood every time I go to the bathroom and I’m just completely overwhelmed.

Hi ladies,

My spotting is still here. It’s now day 4. Offices are closed through Tuesday because of Memorial Day here on Monday so I’m basically waiting it out and calling again then if it doesn’t go away. No pain but it’s still freaking me out. I just have a bad feeling.

On top of that, DS2 woke up Saturday morning with fever, cough, stuffy nose. I was terrified it was covid but luckily the test came back negative. He’s still coughing everywhere and I really don’t want to get sick.

THEN, at 2 am my other DS comes running in “I think I have to...” and throws up everywhere. He’s been vomiting ever since. So now I have one with cough and fever, one with vomiting and fever, and I’m terrified I’ll get one or both or that they’re two different bugs at the same time in the house and I’ll wake up tomorrow and everyone will just be a mess of sicknesses.

I haven’t slept more than an hour in the last two nights because of it and I can’t stop freaking out about looking for blood every time I go to the bathroom and I’m just completely overwhelmed.
:hug: sorry the kids are ill. Hope they get better soon. The spotting could be from your cervix. I had it in my last pregnancy and it was just cervical erosion from the previous pregnancies.

@Mummy2Corban your reveal was sooo lovely! How exciting for everyone! I love Hudson too. That’s on my list of boys names I like and cool that it would work out with an H. We have sort of a pattern, in initials everyone has a double. Not necessarily between the first and the middle, but like ISS, NNs, SAS get it? It wasn’t intentional either but then I’m like do we double an initial for this baby? With a girl we probably can make it work but with a boy the middle name will definitely be Peter and probably can’t double the P or the S from our last name... anyways I will probably just scrap the pattern so I’d say no need to do an H but Hudson is really lovely anyways!!

Hi ladies,

Again just so sorry you’re dealing with this. Hopefully when you talk to your HCP they can ease your mind... good luck with all the sickness... it’s hard when you’re pregnant, you’re more likely to catch things! But I’m sure baby will be fine!!

@playgirl666 beautiful bump. Hope this week comes round quickly for you. It’s always lovely hearing all is ok!

@sil please don’t worry about sharing what your going through! That’s what we are here for!!! I’m so sorry you’ve still got the worry of bleeding and having to wait to talk to someone. Also the worry of 2 poorly babies on top of that. Hopefully you don’t get poorly.

@Reiko_ctu its tricky isn’t it! I do like Hudson and would go great with Huxley but I guess I don’t wanna feel limited. So I guess if it happens to be a H great but I guess it doesn’t matter if it isn’t.

I love Hudson! Our kids have no pattern and I wish I would've! It's getting so hard to come up with boy names have 6 boys already we are stumped!
Sil, I had spotting with a couple of my pregnancies between 18-30 weeks. Everything was fine in the end but I know that worry and nothing anyone says can relieve it! It's so hard when multiple kids get sick you just feel like you're waiting for the inevitable! Hah in there hopefully it passes quickly and no one else gets sick!

@sil I'm so sorry that you have all that going on right now it must be so tough and stressful. Totally sucks you can't be seen straight away, but I would definitely ensure you are seen tomorrow and fingers crossed all will be absolutely fine! Hope you can rest as much as possible until then
Glad to hear you picked up baby's HB though that is atleast some reassurance. Xxx

@Mummy2Corban what a lovely neat bump!! I am 16 weeks and it's definitely starting to show now. My 9 year old will be finding out on Wednesday this week then it can be common knowledge and I don't have to hide under baggy jumpers anymore! X

Hi ladies, how are we? well I am managing to sleep more which is a relief but I’m still feeling anxious and to top this off I seemed to have developed Oral Thrush… been googling like mad how to get rid or just ease the soreness, never had this before. Once again it’s thanks to crazy hormones. If any ladies have experienced this please pass on your remedies until I can see the midwife on Thursday apparently I’m not allowed to take over counter medication whilst pregnant.

@Reiko_ctu thanks lovely!

@soloso thank you! im so glad that we can share seeing as I can’t get away with a coat or jumper with this sun!!! It actually feels lovely to wear something that shows off the bump rather than trying to hide it! Exciting times telling your 9 year old!

@ciz hey hun, good news on the sleeping improving. Hopefully the anxiety levels start to tail off a little. I’ve never had oral thrush but I’m sure you can eat some kind of yogurt to help stop the growth of it?!

How is everyone? Does anyone have any appointments this week?

nothing for me! But I’m back to decorating! I’ve done the boys rooms and it made me feel like the girls need a fresh lick of paint so that’s my job for the next week or so!!!

Reactions: ciz
Just came back from the midwife. Uneventful. My BP was quite low today but I feel ok. Had my physical, she tried to hear baby’s heartbeat but could only get glimpses of it, she said it was running from the Doppler big time! Now 19 more days till my scan and can hopefully see baby is nice and healthy and relax a bit.

Oh and my next appt at 24 weeks is a phone appt. But with restrictions easing by then I may get to have it in person. Hope so. Always like to check my BP and baby’s Hb.

@Reiko_ctu 19 days!!!! Come on!!! Need to know what flavour your bubba is! Will you be team blue???? These early midwife appointments nothing much happens really does it! I like it when they actually start talking about labour etc so you know things are getting close.

Hi ladies, how are we? well I am managing to sleep more which is a relief but I’m still feeling anxious and to top this off I seemed to have developed Oral Thrush… been googling like mad how to get rid or just ease the soreness, never had this before. Once again it’s thanks to crazy hormones. If any ladies have experienced this please pass on your remedies until I can see the midwife on Thursday apparently I’m not allowed to take over counter medication whilst pregnant.

The only thing I know is gentian violet or venetian violet it stains bad but works amazingly!

Reactions: ciz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->