• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

I have my 20 week anatomy scan Thursday I believe! It's so weird being at that point already and only knowing for like 4 weeks!

@Mummy2Corban i honestly have no clue about the gender currently. I keep going back and forth. Baby really reminds me of DD2 in utero, moving like crazy and even the quick scan I saw at the ED last weekend... so crazy I really want to know! Lol!! I have no inkling at this point so will not be surprised either way at all. I was very surprised that our 3rd was another girl!! Anyways hopefully the time speeds by. I’m sure it will. This is our last week of homeschooling and the weather is heating up so we’ll be planning lots of beach and park outings.

got a lot of work to do re organizing all my homeschool stuff, my cupboards have been used to shove and store clutter away while I’ve been sick. Like every single piece of colouring the girls have done. And a mountain of laundry to do. Plus a kids birthday to plan for and Father’s Day, so I’m sure it’ll be the 18th before I know it!!

However I do have to say, I feel as though I’ve been pregnant forever and not even quite half ways XD. Longest pregnancy ever!

Hi ladies, how are we? well I am managing to sleep more which is a relief but I’m still feeling anxious and to top this off I seemed to have developed Oral Thrush… been googling like mad how to get rid or just ease the soreness, never had this before. Once again it’s thanks to crazy hormones. If any ladies have experienced this please pass on your remedies until I can see the midwife on Thursday apparently I’m not allowed to take over counter medication whilst pregnant.
I has this with my last pregnancy. Its awful so I feel your pain. Went to my GP and he prescribed a liquid antifungal that you swirl around your mouth. So sorry I can't remember for the life of me what it was but it was on prescription. Could you see your GP before your midwife appointment?

Reactions: ciz
@Katiedw21 so crazy you’ve only known for 4 weeks! Must seem very surreal to be going for a 20 week scan. So far Hudson is the only name in the running for us!! I’m gonna keep looking just encase.

@Reiko_ctu I have the comparison so I would have been surprised if this baby was a girl as my sickness eased faster like it did with my boys and my skin in the first tri was awful. Oooo I can’t wait for you to know! Just lovely seeing baby and nut nerve wracking getting everything checked out! Sounds like you’ve plenty to do to pass the time so I’m sure it will be here quickly.

@Suggerhoney its so crazy how close you are to V day! Super exciting stuff!

Hey guys. I’m around, had a bit of a rough couple days but we’re here still. Was in hospital over the weekend as contractions intensified, I’m now counting down till v-day that’s when I will get more support from the OBs

@Mummy2Corban stick with the tradition and choose another H name please.

Hi ladies

I'm so sorry I've not been on here.
I have a really nasty cold.
I haven't slept in 2 nights because i can't breath out of my nose. I keep feeling like I'm about to have a panic attack because I can't breath through my nose.
Today is gonna be the hottest day of the year and I feel so rubbish.

Yesterday and today have been the worst days so I hope this cold goes away soon.
I hate not being able to breath out of my nose.
It always brings on panic attacks because I feel like I'm being suffocated.
The heat is not helping at all.

@Mummy2Corban

Lovely bump hon. Definitely bumpy.
we are calling our baby boy Hudson and My DH chose it too.
I was so surprised because its a name I probably wudnt of thought of.
Sometimes men can surprise us can't they. Haha.

@sil

Oh hon I'm sorry about the spotting.
I had spotting and on and off from 4 to 9 ish weeks and a bleed at 6 and 15 weeks.
I have a cervical erosion.
Apparently very common in pregnancy.
Hopefully it's something like that for you too.
I really hope the spotting stops hon.

@Reiko_ctu

Eeeeeek I can't wait for you to find out.

Good luck to everyone else having there big anomaly scan this week or soon.

@daniyaaq lovely to hear your about still! We miss you!!!!! Sorry you’ve been in hospital. Bring on v day! I think if we used another H name it would be easier to say them all!

@Suggerhoney thats rubbish you’ve been feeling so poorly! Colds in pregnancy are definitely tough on the breathing! What beautiful weather though hey! Having the windows open and a warm breeze coming in is just lush! What was your full name for bubba again? Hudson is our only runner at the moment! Middle name I haven’t a clue. DH liked Hudson and Harper for a girl. I think I was still liking Thea for a girl not that a girls name matters now! I hope you feel much better soon though

Thank you to everyone for listening to my mini freak out. I’m a bit better now.

After 5 full days of on and off red/pink/brown spotting, I finally woke up this morning with none. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

My private scan was booked for today but I need to reschedule because the kids are still sick and home from school.

DS1 who had the stomach bug recovered and knock on wood nobody else threw up, but he did catch DS2’s terrible sickness. He was up ALL night hacking terrible cough with stridor breathing in and he has a fever. DS2 is now on day 4 of that sickness and is recovering but I kept him because he’s still coughing quite a bit and I didn’t feel right sending him.

Miraculously so far I’ve managed to avoid catching anything even though I’ve been coughed and thrown up all over me for days now. Fingers crossed and I’ll keep on moving along.

I’ll try to rebook private scan for next week. 15 weeks tomorrow!

E941E165-38BA-4839-9199-BAABE2A9646C.jpeg

@sil hopefully the bleeding stays away! Wow sounds like you’ve a poorly house!!!! Be great if you manage to dodge all the bugs even if you are surrounded. It’s a shame about your scan but I’m sure you’ll be able to rebook it for soon. Bump is looking great

Managed to get gp appointment today been prescribed nystan… it tastes absolutely vile but hopefully it’ll rid the thrush soon, mouth is like cotton. Midwife appointment Thursday will update what she suggests about Covid vaccine too.

@Suggerhoney aww gosh hun, really do feel
Your panic it’s very scary. Have you tried olbus oil on your pillow?

Thank you to everyone for listening to my mini freak out. I’m a bit better now.

After 5 full days of on and off red/pink/brown spotting, I finally woke up this morning with none. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

My private scan was booked for today but I need to reschedule because the kids are still sick and home from school.

DS1 who had the stomach bug recovered and knock on wood nobody else threw up, but he did catch DS2’s terrible sickness. He was up ALL night hacking terrible cough with stridor breathing in and he has a fever. DS2 is now on day 4 of that sickness and is recovering but I kept him because he’s still coughing quite a bit and I didn’t feel right sending him.

Miraculously so far I’ve managed to avoid catching anything even though I’ve been coughed and thrown up all over me for days now. Fingers crossed and I’ll keep on moving along.

I’ll try to rebook private scan for next week. 15 weeks tomorrow!

View attachment 1098912
Glad to hear your bleed has stopped and everything crossed it stays that way. Oh gosh house of sickness you poor things.. speedy recovery to you all x

@ciz I’m glad you got something for the thrush can only imagine how it must feel. Fingers crossed it works soon!

Reactions: ciz
Oh I’m also feeling baby boy more and more with my hand! I’m so thankful for feeling baby! Gives you some reassurance doesn’t it!
Been feeling this one a bit more lately.

going to see cardiologist tomorrow for bunch of tests. Then one more week before scan.

@daniyaaq isnt it lovely feeling them! Glad they are keeping an eye on you. Will you find out babies flavour next week????

Got my scan tomorrow morning, just need to no that baby is OK, and hopefully they will confirm the gender not gonna tell them that I no x

@ciz Yes thats the stuff I got! It tastes nasty but does the job! Hopefully it will clear up for you in the next few days!

Had a check up with GP today. White blood cells in my urine so had to send a sample off to the labs. Fingers crossed I dont need antibiotics. I always get bad thrush with antibiotics.

He also said my uterus is measuring 2 weeks ahead but I think that's normal considering its baby number 3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->