• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

@playgirl666 ive got all crossed all is ok with bubba tomorrow! Hopefully they confirm bubs is a boy!

@sadeyedlady hopefully you won’t need antibiotics specially if you get thrush!!!!! I’m sure your uterus measuring big would be because of 3 baby?!

@Mummy2Corban

I live down the South of England so the weather has been a bit too hot for me. But i don't think having the cold is helping.
We now have rain and its so much cooler and it does make me feel a bit better.
We have 3 indoor cats so can't open the windows really wide. I do in the bedrooms then keep the doors closed.
Downstairs we just have the little top windows open.

At this present moment I'm sat on a chair with the back door open wide.
Got my beady eye on all 3 cats. Haha.

I had my consultant appointment today which went well.
I asked him induction and he said definitely between 37 and 38 weeks. No date yet but I won't get untill about 2 or 3 weeks b4 no dought.
Baby very active and heartbeat supper loud.

I have a liver scan tomorrow but will give them my sweetest smile and see if they can just have a peep at little man haha.

I have a growth scan next Thursday (covid test first)
Midwife on 16the June

Then on 30th June I have my glucose intolerance test which takes 2 hours:shock:

Then right after that I've to see the consultant again.
Had my blood results and my liver function and bile levels are all normol hurrah. No icp still. I was diagnosed with it at just 17 weeks with DS so to get to almost 24 weeks and still not have it is great.
I no I'm not out of the woods tho and I've been told it cud flair up in the 3rd trimester but at least I will know then if they have to get him out he has a really good chance.

We are naming him
Harley-Oliver Willam.
I did find it difficult thinking of a second name to go with it haha.
I still love the name Teddy but that's still a big fat NO from DH lol.

@sil
Lovely bump hon. So happy the bleeding stopped. It cud be just a iratataed cervix hon. We have extra blood when pegers down there. Hope it stops for good.

@daniyaaq
So good to see u back hon. Roll on v day.
Hope all ure tests go well.

@playgirl666
Good luck for tomorrow hon even tho I know it will all go amazing.

@Suggerhoney i do love your little mans name! It’s very sweet. Are you going to tell people his name? We used to have an indoor cat so I know what you mean about having to keep an eye on the sneaky things!!!

You have so many appointments that you’ll never get bored! Lots of sneaky peaks at baby boy. I guess you don’t get scan pictures at growth scans? Are you still going to go ahead with a 4d scan? I’m considering getting a private scan in a few weeks so DH can actually see baby on the screen. I think a gender one is like£59 so not to bad if DH gets a look.

Gosh @soloso another blue! If Dani and I find out blue in the next few weeks I will be laughing so hard. This thread is sooo funny.

@daniyaaq glad you are getting things checked out. Hope all is well! I’m so sorry you’re having such a rough time.

Sugger we have the same thing with our cat. She tries to get outside always. I actually just lock her in our room while we have the doors and windows open! We have screens for bugs but she can claw at them and wreck them. It’s been 28 Celsius here just yesterday and it was way too hot for me! Max I enjoy is just 25. Today we’ll have another 28 and then tomorrow is predicted to be 21.

Congrats @soloso on your boy. No missing that one.

I didn't get a potty shot from my private scan. Maybe I can get one at my 20 week scan on tue.

Hey all hope your all well, congrats to those that have had scans and good blood reports!

SO hard reading everyone is team blue, every time I think I'm over the gender disappointment boom there it is (not saying that to make any 1 feel bad just venting) so I will have 6 girls and 1 boy in total! We have chosen the name Olivia. Leslie and Vanessa are the 2 middle names but not sure which order to put them in, any ideas??

This heat is insane! I'm from Norfolk UK and it reached 28 today and I was out for a max of 10 mins and burnt! Been feeling really breathless past few days as well which sucks!

In regards to the indoor cats I have a 9 week old kitten (pepsi) who keeps trying to escape! He's so brave and playful just follows my 2 year old around Lol!!

@Catmumof4 im sorry about the gender disappointment. It must be tough specially being the last and so many girls. We are hear to listen to you vent if you need to. Lovely name Olivia! I really don’t know what way round for your second names?! I think they sound good both ways... sorry no help!!!!!! I’m in Norfolk! Weather has been lovely and I got burnt too!!!!

Aw hii Lol! Do you know which hospital you will be giving birth at? I'm going to be using the qeh kings lynn. I am having an elective section due to 2 previous emergency sections, this will be my first elective so I'm a bit nervous. X

@Catmumof4 I'm no strange to gender disappointment so don't feel bad for sharing.

A part of me is still gutted I will never have a girl but I'm grateful I am accepting it much better this time round.

It was 25 degrees in leeds today and I spent it in my car driving from patient to patient or in full ppe.

My last patient should have been a simple dressing then home for my early finish. Nope I ended up spending 1hr 45 mins in full ppe with my fingers on this woman's neck trying to stop the bleeding and it took 50 mins for the ambulance to arrive. I was a hot mess by the time the ambulance left.

Topaz that sounds crazy hot and scary!! Hats off to you (especially in this weather)!!

@Catmumof4 yes I’ll be at the NNUH. Waiting for an elective section must be a bit scary! Knowing when it will happen must be exciting but also nerve wracking!!!

@topazicatzbet wow! That must have been hard in the heat, wearing PPE and being pregnant! Hats off to you girl!

@Catmumof4 yes I’ll be at the NNUH. Waiting for an elective section must be a bit scary! Knowing when it will happen must be exciting but also nerve wracking!!!

A lot of it is I'm not so good at waiting and I have fibromyalgia so really wishing could fast forward time to Sept. My due date is Oct 7th but section will b about 39 weeks. I'm worried because my daughter's 1st birthday is on the 30th Sept and no way am I missing that!!

@topazicatzbet wow! That must have been hard in the heat, wearing PPE and being pregnant! Hats off to you girl!

@Suggerhoney i do love your little mans name! It’s very sweet. Are you going to tell people his name? We used to have an indoor cat so I know what you mean about having to keep an eye on the sneaky things!!!

You have so many appointments that you’ll never get bored! Lots of sneaky peaks at baby boy. I guess you don’t get scan pictures at growth scans? Are you still going to go ahead with a 4d scan? I’m considering getting a private scan in a few weeks so DH can actually see baby on the screen. I think a gender one is like£59 so not to bad if DH gets a look.

Haha they are very sneeky the little buggers hahaha.

Yes I know so many appointments.
I guess there will be lots in July and August and early September too.
I wud still like to book a 4D scan at 30 weeks but will have to see how money goes. Because its 95 quid so not cheap.
No u don't normally get pics at growth scans. They normally just measure everything and give u a rough weight and check fluid level and that's about it. They sometimes check cord flow too.
I did get some photos with DD growth scans but didn't get any with my last pregnancy.
Maybe I will get lucky and get one this time too haha.

Gosh @soloso another blue! If Dani and I find out blue in the next few weeks I will be laughing so hard. This thread is sooo funny.

@daniyaaq glad you are getting things checked out. Hope all is well! I’m so sorry you’re having such a rough time.

Sugger we have the same thing with our cat. She tries to get outside always. I actually just lock her in our room while we have the doors and windows open! We have screens for bugs but she can claw at them and wreck them. It’s been 28 Celsius here just yesterday and it was way too hot for me! Max I enjoy is just 25. Today we’ll have another 28 and then tomorrow is predicted to be 21.

We brought one of those bug screen things. Unfortunately it's just for a normol door tho and we have double doors.
Will try and put it up one side. I bet the blooming cats still manage to get out tho haha.
I think the putting them In one room idea is a good one.
Will definitely have to try that.

Hey all hope your all well, congrats to those that have had scans and good blood reports!

SO hard reading everyone is team blue, every time I think I'm over the gender disappointment boom there it is (not saying that to make any 1 feel bad just venting) so I will have 6 girls and 1 boy in total! We have chosen the name Olivia. Leslie and Vanessa are the 2 middle names but not sure which order to put them in, any ideas??

This heat is insane! I'm from Norfolk UK and it reached 28 today and I was out for a max of 10 mins and burnt! Been feeling really breathless past few days as well which sucks!

In regards to the indoor cats I have a 9 week old kitten (pepsi) who keeps trying to escape! He's so brave and playful just follows my 2 year old around Lol!!

Awwww bless. There rite little escape artists though arnt they haha.
I'm so sorry about the gender disappointment hon. Don't feel bad u had it with my first baby. Well I lost my very first baby at almost 11 weeks but when I was pregnant again 4 years later I never found out the gender.
I was convinced i was having a boy and really set my heart on it.
Then when baby was born and they said congratulations u have a beautiful baby girl I felt weird. Like happy but disappointed and shocked.
Didn't last long tho and I instantly fell in love with her.
With my last pregnancy I was hoping for a girl so our 8 year old dd had a sister to play with. When we found it it was a boy i did feel the tiniest teeniest bit disappointed but soon got used to the idea.

With this one I was a tiny bit hopful for a boy so our 21 month old son had a brother.
I've never had 2 boys close in age b4.
So when we found out it was indeed another little boy I was so happy.

It ever there was another baby after this one then I wud love that one to be a girl but the likelihood of me getting pregnant again is very doughtful, I'm 42 in December so this one will probably be my last.

Feel sad saying that but this is My 6th and mine and DH 4th baby so I've been blessed so much.
I definitely haven't ruled out having another but I don't think it wud be easy because I'm old and my eggs are probably nearing the end of there sell by date now hahaha.

:jo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->