• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

With this being our last I am torn on which sex I’d prefer. Instinctively I want a girl because that’s what I know! But I have a feeling in a few years, down the road, I may regret not having a son. Especially with my DH being a carpenter that’s a wonderful trade to pass along in the family. Although my girls could do that too.

@Suggerhoney when I think about it I think that it doesn’t seem long till baby is here. We’ve got this last term... then the summer holidays and then once everyone is back at school in September it’s just a small space of time getting bits ready and baby will be here!!! Seeing as your so busy with appointments it seems as though time will fly. Makes me feel sad though! I don’t want it to fly past.... last baby makes me want to hang on to it all! I really know that there will be no more after this as we are going to be full to the brim with baby no.6!

@playgirl666 goodluck lovely! Got all crossed for you! Look forward for seeing a picture of baby boy!

@Reiko_ctu surely baby will be a boy!!! Pink is so sparse that it makes me think boy! I’m curious! Can’t wait for you to find out!!!

Haha they are very sneeky the little buggers hahaha.

Yes I know so many appointments.
I guess there will be lots in July and August and early September too.
I wud still like to book a 4D scan at 30 weeks but will have to see how money goes. Because its 95 quid so not cheap.
No u don't normally get pics at growth scans. They normally just measure everything and give u a rough weight and check fluid level and that's about it. They sometimes check cord flow too.
I did get some photos with DD growth scans but didn't get any with my last pregnancy.
Maybe I will get lucky and get one this time too haha.

We brought one of those bug screen things. Unfortunately it's just for a normol door tho and we have double doors.
Will try and put it up one side. I bet the blooming cats still manage to get out tho haha.
I think the putting them In one room idea is a good one.
Will definitely have to try that.

Awwww bless. There rite little escape artists though arnt they haha.
I'm so sorry about the gender disappointment hon. Don't feel bad u had it with my first baby. Well I lost my very first baby at almost 11 weeks but when I was pregnant again 4 years later I never found out the gender.
I was convinced i was having a boy and really set my heart on it.
Then when baby was born and they said congratulations u have a beautiful baby girl I felt weird. Like happy but disappointed and shocked.
Didn't last long tho and I instantly fell in love with her.
With my last pregnancy I was hoping for a girl so our 8 year old dd had a sister to play with. When we found it it was a boy i did feel the tiniest teeniest bit disappointed but soon got used to the idea.

With this one I was a tiny bit hopful for a boy so our 21 month old son had a brother.
I've never had 2 boys close in age b4.
So when we found out it was indeed another little boy I was so happy.

It ever there was another baby after this one then I wud love that one to be a girl but the likelihood of me getting pregnant again is very doughtful, I'm 42 in December so this one will probably be my last.

Feel sad saying that but this is My 6th and mine and DH 4th baby so I've been blessed so much.
I definitely haven't ruled out having another but I don't think it wud be easy because I'm old and my eggs are probably nearing the end of there sell by date now hahaha.

:jo:

If you wanted another I hope you can have one! It must be hard having that decision taken out of your hands! Afm I can't wait for all this to be over! I have had some pretty rough pregnancies. My ex and I are currently going through a custody battle for 2 of my babies and it is taking it's toll on me big time. I also feel like I don't have the support that I thought I had.. My partner is amazing but mum is now hedging around the issue!! Sorry for ranting!!

If you wanted another I hope you can have one! It must be hard having that decision taken out of your hands! Afm I can't wait for all this to be over! I have had some pretty rough pregnancies. My ex and I are currently going through a custody battle for 2 of my babies and it is taking it's toll on me big time. I also feel like I don't have the support that I thought I had.. My partner is amazing but mum is now hedging around the issue!! Sorry for ranting!!

custody battles are the worst. Sorry you are going through that. It’s hard, nobody really gets what you going through except that in it too.

@playgirl666 cheeky boy! Hopefully they get what they need in 2 weeks. Lovely scan picture!

@Catmumof4 it must be tough having to go through a custody battle with your ex. My mum and dad had issues and it was actually my mum that caused all the issues! Sorry about your mum too.

Thank you daniyaaq and mummy2corban it's insanely hard but we will make it through I'm sure. My ex was a controlling drug using a-hole but I don't hold a lot of faith in the justice system.

Playgirl lovely scan pics!! And you get to go back so soon! Very jealous!

Got my scan exactly a week from today. In a turn of events. DP won’t be able to come, he’s suddenly had to start doing Friday shifts, so I’ll get to find out on my own and keep it a secret till 1 July.

I’ve booked a little place for us to have dinner on that day it’s his birthday. We will have the place to ourselves. And will reveal the gender to him then.

@Mummy2Corban

I know what u mean hon. I'm really sad that this is probably gonna be the last time I ever get to have a bump and feel baby move etc.
I feel so selfish saying that because I have 2 older teens 18 and 15 from a previous relationship and me and Mt DH are now having our 4th baby together. I feel so incredibly blessed but i can't help that feeling of sadness.
I really don't like getting older and knowing even if I did want one more it probably wudnt happen. I feel bad saying that now because some womon can't have any kids. I know I'm really blessed but I do wish I was younger so them there is definitely still a chance. The thought of going through menopause and stuff just really makes me feel so sad.

Men can keep having children but us womon only have a certain time limit.
It does make me get down.
I'm so close to vday now and then the next milestone is 28 then 30 weeks.
And I am looking forward to hitting them mile stones.
I cud easily say now that when I hit 30 weeks I really don't care how slow it goes. But that's easy to say right now when I'm still able to run around and do stuff. I walk really fast and feel energetic.
But I expect by 30 weeks my hips will be agony and I'll be waddling like a duck and peeing a million times during the night and I'll be saying I can't wait for my induction date haha.

@Catmumof4
Thank you hon. I mean it wud be nice to have that option if we did decide to go for one more.
Getting old sucks. I feel like my 30s went by in a blink of a eye.
It's scary how fast the years just fly by. I can't believe I will be 42 in December. Its depressing lol. I still feel like I'm in my early 30s.
Wish I was.
Even just thinking about menopause and stuff totally freeks me out.
So sorry ure going through all that with ure ex hon my goodness so stressful. Sending u huge hugs and I hope it all works out hon<3

@playgirl666
Great scan photos hon. So glad ure still team :blue:.
We are definitely the blue group hehehe.

AFM
I had my liver and kidney scan and it went well. I will get to speak to my consultant about it when I see him at the end of the month.
And when the lovely lady doing the scan said 'shel we say hello to baby, it wud be rude not too' I was so happy. I didn't even have to ask.

So I got to see baby boy again. It was very very quick but still lovely and he has grown since the 20 weeks scan. He has such a cute little nose and cheeks.

Really looking forward to my growth scan next week.

Much cooler now here. Gonna get hot again at the weekend tho.
My cold is so much better but I think Tommy may of caught it becuase he has a cough:-(

Got my scan exactly a week from today. In a turn of events. DP won’t be able to come, he’s suddenly had to start doing Friday shifts, so I’ll get to find out on my own and keep it a secret till 1 July.

I’ve booked a little place for us to have dinner on that day it’s his birthday. We will have the place to ourselves. And will reveal the gender to him then.

Ah man that sucks DH can't come to the gender scan hon. Still in a way Ure gonna know gender b4 everyone else which is great.
I hope u won't keep us stewing here lol.
I can't wait to find out what u and @Reiko_ctu are having.
And the other ladies that are still waiting .
It's so exciting.
Is anyone staying team yellow?

Just look at the front page ladies and all the :blue:. It's so funny.

But also so sad seeing the angels and womon that haven't been on here for ages.
I really hope they are ok and just busy or something and that's why they haven't been on here.
:-(

Headed off to vacation tomorrow!!! Wish us luck and hoping to get by without too many potty breaks.

Used an at home doppler with success today but tried to use it again later in the evening and couldn’t find baby? Anyone else experience this?

Anatomy scan is July 13th but sticking with team green! All the blue I’m seeing here is making me wonder... I’m feeling confident that we’re having a girl. ‍♀️

@Suggerhoney i know what you mean I feel very blessed having all mine too. I’m sure I’ll get broody and want another but we will be buying an 8 seater before this baby arrives and currently our 4 bedrooms work with everyone sharing but I think one more would be stress on that. We are lucky this is a boy so it can share with the younger boys for longer. It makes me super sad but I know it’s for the best. I’m 37 in august and I worry about things going wrong if we went again so I think I just have to accept that we are lucky having our half a dozen and move on.

glad all went ok with your scan and you got to see baby boy! V day tomorrow beautiful!!!!!! I think even when I’m waddling I’ll be wanting to hang onto this pregnancy!!! Hahaha!!!!

@daniyaaq ah sorry DH can’t make it to your scan but at least you get to plan a lovely surprise. That’s what made me feel better about my DH missing out on the scans that I could plan the reveal. I am considering getting a private scan though just so he can see for the last time.

I noticed that @wrapunzel hasnt been on for weeks so hopefully all is well. Same as the other quiet ladies.

@RachRav happy holidays lovely! Lovely that your aren’t finding out babies gender! I loved not finding out and staying team yellow but seeing as this is the last it’s been lovely to experience it differently.
I’ve only ever used a Doppler with my second so don’t have much experience but I’m sure baby is just hiding x

Hi everyone, calling my obgyn again when they open in 20 minutes. It’s now been a full week of on and off spotting but this morning when I went to the bathroom about a tablespoon of red blood in the toilet. Feeling scared and frustrated. I wish it’d just stop. I’m going to really push to be seen this time since they said no last time.

Hi everyone, calling my obgyn again when they open in 20 minutes. It’s now been a full week of on and off spotting but this morning when I went to the bathroom about a tablespoon of red blood in the toilet. Feeling scared and frustrated. I wish it’d just stop. I’m going to really push to be seen this time since they said no last time.
Omg I hope ur OK, its always so scary seeing any blood :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->