• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

@sil yes I agree you should push to see someone. Surely they must understand that blood in pregnancy is horrible. Let us know what they say! Big hugs x

So thankful they are fitting me in today. My regular obgyn is not in the office today so they are letting me see another one in the practice plus an ultrasound to see what’s going on. Appointment is in 3 hours from now. I’ll update after

@sil that’s great that they are fitting you in. I’m pleased that they will scan you and see what’s happening. Hope all is ok! Big hugs x

@RachRav
Hope u have a wonderful vacation hon. Try not to worry about the doppler. I don't really use mine anymore becuase I can feel all the movements now but I did have a listen about 2 weeks ago and found him hard to find. They move around so much so can be difficult to find.

@Mummy2Corban
We are in a 4 bed but we've made it into a 5 bed by putting our lounge where the dining room was.
We already have a kitchen dinner so didn't need a second dining room.
So we have got room for one more but I don't know if it wud ever happen again with me being 42 in December.
I cud end up having a horrible Birth like I did with DD and that will definitely make me done.
I said no more after her and I lasted 6 years b4 the broodyness crept in.
We then had Tommy and there is a 7 year age gap between him and dd.
And now having this one.
There will be 2 years between Tommy and this one.
I don't think I cud ever go back to ttc again tho because it's too stressful and.
If it was to happen again it wudnt be planned.
I'm not planning on going on any birth control but I definitely will be playing it extra safe for a good 9 months and then see how I feel then.
I know womon do have babies even older than me.
The oldest lady at my hospital got pregnant naturally at 48.
Don't think I wud want a baby when I'm 48 tho lol.
I think 43 or 44 wud be ok but my eggs will probably be all rotten by then.
I don't look my age and no one ever believes me when they see me. Everyone thinks I'm in my early 30s. I've had to get the passport out a few times to prove it hahaha. But on the inside I cud be ancient.
It took 11 cycles to fall with this one. I've never had to try that long b4.
The longest I've ever tried was 3 months.
I know I fell pregnant 4 possibly 5 times last year so it wasn't like we tried and nothing happened for 11 cycles. Bit I do wonder if all those chemicals were down to my age.
I was gonna ask my consultant about the egg reserve blood test I had back in December. But I forgot to ask him.
I never got them results and I'm curious to know.
I'll try and remember and ask him next time.
Bet I forget again tho hahaha. Baby brain :shy:

I'm really worried about @wrapunzel too. Hopefully she's just been too busy to get on here.

@sil
Oh gosh hon I hope ure OK. I really hope it's just something like what I have a cervical erosion that's causing this.
Please please let us know how u get on my lovely. We're all here for you. I'm so glad they are seeing u today. And praying its nothing sinister.
U are in my thoughts <3

@Suggerhoney ttc can be so stressful. After my molar I became a crazy woman and it really was awful! Ttc became more of a chore than it being fun. I think my DH may get the snip after this bubba as I really think we would be pushing it if we went again!!!! Even though I would love another girl! I don’t think I will ever get over being broody and I think I will struggle to fully come to terms with no more babies BUT it’s got to happen at some point right? I agree after seeing a picture you definitely don’t look in your 40’s!

I feel SO much better and I’m so glad I went! Everything is great with the placenta, cervix measuring perfect length and closed, baby active and perfect. They confirmed she is a girl.

After that I had a physical examination and the obgyn found a pencil eraser sized polyp on my cervix. She touched it with a qtip and it immediately started bleeding.

overall nothing to worry about and no threat to pregnancy. I’m so relieved!!!!

Here is sweet baby girl today at 15+2.

40F8A305-C05B-403C-AA72-6C79B15985C4.jpeg

@sil I'm so happy for you. You must be so relieved. What's the treatment they recommended for the polyp? Also how do you get a polyp on your cervix?

Hey all hope your all having a great day!

Sil what a gourgeous picture so so glad everything is ok and the bleeding isn't becaus of baby! Sorry if a stupid question but what is a polyp?

Afm been feeling really heavy at the front today. I have a low anterior placenta and it feels like it's got really heavy all of a sudden (probably just baby turning around!). I am getting some Sleepsuits and vests for little one tomorrow feels like a big milestone!! Xx

Omg sil I bet that was stressful, but so happy everything was OK! I had really bad bleeding with my 6th and it made me so anxious! I had my 20 week ultrasound yesterday and everything looked good except he's head down squished against my cervix so they couldn't get all the measurements they needed to little turkey lol can't believe I am half way already this is craziness! I have been done since #6 lol but I didn't want a tubal so e decided to have dh get a vasectomy but at the appt found out our insurance didn't cover it! So we put it off then became pregnant with #7 l lol decided I'd get a tubal but my doctor was on vacation when I had him and the on call Dr wasn't comfortable doing it so they said if schedule it at my 6 week appt but then covid hit and no elective surgery so put it off again then my little one wouldn't take a bottle so we had to wait and well here we are :headspin:haha but we've found a doctor who will do the vasectomy out of pocket so we'll do that before he comes. Although I say I am done, I cannot imagine what I will feel with the permanent no more babies, I do love having babies and the thought of no more is so heart breaking but my oldest is 18 so I am sure I'll have grandkids in a few years!

@sil so so pleased for you. Now you know exactly what that bleeding is. I’m sure baby will stay safe and sound for the rest of your pregnancy even if you do have a bit more bleeding!! So glad you’ve got it figured out now.

I’m still nauseous at almost 19 weeks :(. 2 weeks till scan and I can’t wait! So excited to see baby again and getting anxious to hold him or her in my arms... 40 weeks can’t come soon enough (I think I’ll go a tad earlier this time though, just an inkling).

@Reiko_ctu i wish this nausea would leave us alone. I’m usually good during the day but in the evening it still hits me.

@sil so glad you got to the bottom of bleeding and it’s nothing to do with Bub.

@Catmumof4 i have an anterior placenta and it definitely made me feel so heavy down there, think mine is moving up though I’m slowly feeling less heavy and feeling movements a lot more down there.

18 weeks today, one more week till scan and 2 more weeks before I see OB. They said when I hit 20 they will offer me more support. It be even better if my cervix is still closed and long.

18 weeks today, one more week till scan and 2 more weeks before I see OB. They said when I hit 20 they will offer me more support. It be even better if my cervix is still closed and long.
Really hoping your scan shows good things. Are the contractions still really bugging you or gotten any better?

They are there. I think they are better but my nerves, so they still bugging me. Took some panadeine forte for them few days back as I was getting tired of them, but haven’t had to for 3 days now.

@Catmumof4 exciting that you are getting some stuff for baby. We went and got baby’s first outfit, a pack of bodysuits and 2 other sleepsuits last week! So tiny!!! Are your babies usually big? Small?

@Katiedw21 its funny how things work out isn’t it! This baby was meant to be! I think it’s so sad to close the door on baby time as it’s such a lovely time. But hey you may get grandbabies soon which is equally as exciting right????

@Reiko_ctu do you think this could be a boy???? Seeing as your still feeling icky? I mean I feel like it’s gotta be a boy!? I’ll be shocked if it’s a girl! Hehe!

@daniyaaq I’m glad you’ll get some more help at 20 weeks even though must be a bit frustrating having to wait till then! One week till scan time!!! Eek! Will you tell us what flavour baby is? Are you betting on a boy?

@Suggerhoney todays the day girl!!!! Happy V day!!!!! It’s here!

How’s everyone else doing?

You girls will be the first to know. I am betting it’s a boy. Everything points to that I’m honestly convinced it’s a boy, I’ll be really shocked if it’s not.

I just can’t believe how many boys we have so I feel like it’s got to be a boy! Hehe! I’m so excited for you two to find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->