• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

@Mummy2Corban My babies are usually average (just under 8lb) Bonnie my last daughter is a monster tho (we call her bonster) she weighed 7lb 12 at 38 weeks..

@Katiedw21 I'm almost in the same boat was done with my last (she was born 30-9-2020) I wanted to be sterilised but the Dr came in and said no on the day I was so angry. Then there was no elective surgeries. Fell preg and it took a long time to get used to the idea of having 7, we only dtd once new years eve and I fell! Had to order a new car as current one isn't big enough! That will hopefully be made before baby is born but will be close! My partner managed to find a drs surgery that does vasectomys and had that done about 8 weeks ago now, I'm still down to be sterilised and as this is an elective section I won't let anyone operate unless they agree to do it!!

Hope the rest of you enjoy your weekends xx

@Mummy2Corban My babies are usually average (just under 8lb) Bonnie my last daughter is a monster tho (we call her bonster) she weighed 7lb 12 at 38 weeks..

@Katiedw21 I'm almost in the same boat was done with my last (she was born 30-9-2020) I wanted to be sterilised but the Dr came in and said no on the day I was so angry. Then there was no elective surgeries. Fell preg and it took a long time to get used to the idea of having 7, we only dtd once new years eve and I fell! Had to order a new car as current one isn't big enough! That will hopefully be made before baby is born but will be close! My partner managed to find a drs surgery that does vasectomys and had that done about 8 weeks ago now, I'm still down to be sterilised and as this is an elective section I won't let anyone operate unless they agree to do it!!

Hope the rest of you enjoy your weekends xx

Yeah I didn't know how to feel about this one at first, that was actually my exact words to dh was I don't even know how I feel while sobbing because I felt horrible for saying that! I'm such a brat when it comes to what I drive, I'll only drive SUVs and there are none big enough so we have 2 big ones that we use when we are all going luckily my 2 oldest drive so it works lol my family is all kind of rude about it to, they've honestly never been happy for me or excited when I'm pregnant I just get ugh this better be the last one which I don't understand as they don't help at all in any way! We financially physically and emotionally do it all so if doesn't affect them in any way is just annoying. Was your DH happy?

@sil yes I agree you should push to see someone. Surely they must understand that blood in pregnancy is horrible. Let us know what they say! Big hugs x

Yes that is exciting to me! Don't get me wrong I am looking forward to this next chapter of life but there's something so beautiful about new life! By the time this last one turns 18 I will have had a kid at home for 37 years just so crazy!

@Catmumof4 mine have all been 8lbers. Did you buy any bits for baby? We are also looking for a new car as we have a 7 seater at the mo.

@Katiedw21 i couldn’t agree more! The wait for a baby, meeting baby and having a newborn to snuggle! It’s magic! Just wish it lasted a little bit longer though!!!! Our situation is similar we don’t have any outside help from family, they don’t help us financially or support us in anyway but have lots to say about our choices!

@sil
Yessss I'm so happy all is ok. And it's only polyp. See I really thought it was gonna be something like that or a erosion like I have.
I think with a MC in 2nd trimester the bleeding wud of gotten heavy very quickly and u wud of been in pain. My MC at almost 11 weeks was so so heavy and clots and the pain was terrible.

I am so happy that baby girl is all OK. What a relief.
She looks perfect hon so cute. Hello baby girl :hi:

@Mummy2Corban
Awww hon thank you much. I do have some wrinkles but I feel lucky I still look younger tain I am.
I used to hate it when I was younger but now I love it hahaha.

Yesssss huge milestone for me today..

24 weeks vday.
Feeling very good and really excited now. I can finally relax alot now.

Annnnnnd breath hahaha

@Suggerhoney its a great milestone to reach! 3 weeks and you’ll be 3rd tri!!!! Whaaaaaat!!!!!!! How is this possible!

I know hon I feel so good. And so blessed 3rd tri is from 28 weeks hon with the NHS so another 4 weeks.
I love 3rd tri it's so exciting. Getting excited to meet baby boy now. Xx

I did my announcement on social media today and getting some lovely comments.
Feels so good to finally have it all out In the open at last.

Here is my 24 week bump 20210605_165250.jpg

@Suggerhoney with a beautiful bump like that how did people not guess???? I have serious bump envy! I'm a UK size 22-24 and u can see my bump if u no what I normally look like other then that it's just fat!
24 weeks is an amazing milestone to reach I can't wait to get there another almost 2 weeks for me!

@Katiedw21 My partner was a lot more excited then me, I feel so guilty saying that considering how many people struggle to get here but I feel safe saying it in this group! Your all lovely! I love the feeling of holding a newborn etc but later it's not so great.. My kids are 11, 9, 7, 5, nearly 3 and 8 months so it is very hard work especially with my disability but I'm still looking forward to the last one.

@Mummy2Corban I got her some Sleepsuits and vests, good thing about girls is they do a lot of Disney and I love Disney lol!!

@Suggerhoney with a beautiful bump like that how did people not guess???? I have serious bump envy! I'm a UK size 22-24 and u can see my bump if u no what I normally look like other then that it's just fat!
24 weeks is an amazing milestone to reach I can't wait to get there another almost 2 weeks for me!

@Katiedw21 My partner was a lot more excited then me, I feel so guilty saying that considering how many people struggle to get here but I feel safe saying it in this group! Your all lovely! I love the feeling of holding a newborn etc but later it's not so great.. My kids are 11, 9, 7, 5, nearly 3 and 8 months so it is very hard work especially with my disability but I'm still looking forward to the last one.

@Mummy2Corban I got her some Sleepsuits and vests, good thing about girls is they do a lot of Disney and I love Disney lol!!

Thank you so much hon. Ure definitely safe here.

Mine are
18 15 (previous relationship)
10 8 21 months.

@Suggerhoney i thought it was 27 weeks for some reason!!!!! Hehe! You look amazing! Bump looks great. Yay for announcing too!

@Catmumof4 super cute!! I have a similar aged babies! Mine are 10, 8, 6, 4 and 2! Your safe here!!! We got you!

Haha so did I untill I was corrected on here abs then I googled it and it said 28 weeks.
Thanks hon.
All the comments have been so lovely. I was fully expecting the "what another one" blah blah blah.

Wait let me grab a screen shot and ure see what u wrote hehe

@Suggerhoney That's a great age gap! Built in baby sittee!! That's a great post I'm glad everyone was nice! I had a few narky comments obviously with Bonnie only being 5 months at the time I revealed Lol! My nan and mum were both the same was bloody awful but I don't care what they say xx

@Weemcb26 oh my! That’s the sweetest! Teeny baby clothes! I always forget how tiny babies are! Specially when you have bigger children! Makes me feel so broody!

Not gonna lie seeing that closet is making me feel a bit anxious! I know before we know it well have to be getting things ready for baby... if it’s a girl I have tons of sorting to do and if it’s a boy I have shopping to do - the shopping will be easier tbh although expensive!!

We have to swap beds to get the crib ready for this one. I can barely keep the dishes done at this point so any extra work is freaking me out!

I wonder if this throws off my theory, I been sure baby is boy mainly because in all my dreams I see a little boy. Well last night I had a birthing dream.

i was 38 weeks and went into labour. I had remained team yellow but continued to believe it’s a boy. To everyone surprise baby was a girl. A big baby too, my biggest thus far, 3.2kg. I gave her a such a lovely ethics name Bontle(beautiful) Segolame ( my blessing). For some weird reason my friend, who’s my 5 year old’s teacher was the midwife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->