October/November Conkers 2021***

I wonder if this throws off my theory, I been sure baby is boy mainly because in all my dreams I see a little boy. Well last night I had a birthing dream.

i was 38 weeks and went into labour. I had remained team yellow but continued to believe it’s a boy. To everyone surprise baby was a girl. A big baby too, my biggest thus far, 3.2kg. I gave her a such a lovely ethics name Bontle(beautiful) Segolame ( my blessing). For some weird reason my friend, who’s my 5 year old’s teacher was the midwife.
Oh my gosh that's amazing!! I still do think you're having a girl ;) Can't wait to find out!!

@Suggerhoney That's a great age gap! Built in baby sittee!! That's a great post I'm glad everyone was nice! I had a few narky comments obviously with Bonnie only being 5 months at the time I revealed Lol! My nan and mum were both the same was bloody awful but I don't care what they say xx

It's horrible when people say sarcastic things. A baby is such a blessing and i don't know why some people have to be so negative sometimes.

@Mummy2Corban
Still all nice messages so far hehe.

@Weemcb26
Awww that looks lush hon.
I haven't done or brought anything yet.
I will soon. We already have a few bits from ds but need to sort it all out and wash it etc. Will get some new bits too.

@daniyaaq
Oh wow. Dreams are so vivid during pregnancy too aren't they.
I had a dream that I had a big baby too. Lol:shock:

Oh my gosh that's amazing!! I still do think you're having a girl ;) Can't wait to find out!!
Will find out in 5 days and counting. I would really love to have a girl though honestly. Don’t want to get my hopes up.

It's horrible when people say sarcastic things. A baby is such a blessing and i don't know why some people have to be so negative sometimes.

@Mummy2Corban
Still all nice messages so far hehe.

@Weemcb26
Awww that looks lush hon.
I haven't done or brought anything yet.
I will soon. We already have a few bits from ds but need to sort it all out and wash it etc. Will get some new bits too.

@daniyaaq
Oh wow. Dreams are so vivid during pregnancy too aren't they.
I had a dream that I had a big baby too. Lol:shock:

Happy V- day! How exciting! I loved your post, I can't being myself to post the let couple babies people are so rude, I always get told "this BETTER BE THE LAST ONE" it makes me so mad, honestly makes me want to have me just to spite everyone! Last time we just didn't tell anyone then posted so surprise we have another baby boy lol

@daniyaaq what a beautiful name for baby! Maybe the dream is a sign… hopefully not the big bit! Only a few days left!!

@Reiko_ctu hopefully you’ll be feeling better soon so the sorting stuff out won’t be so stressful. We left the cot out when we swapped the boys rooms over so even though it’s ages before baby is here a will be a while before it uses it!!!!

We had 3 and was meant to stop but had one more and he was meant to be the last. So I got rid of pretty much everything. Then no.5 was the last so as he grew I gave away all his baby clothes because I couldn’t stand having to do it at another point…. And here we are!!! Haha!!!!!

@sil so glad to hear everything is well! Must of been such a worry but great you have answers now and reassurance. Also great you got the girly confirmation :D

Sorry to hear some are still struggling with sickness, my has mainly passed now but stil have times I feel really queasy but it's definitely more managable.

I am 17 weeks tomorrow and I THINK I may of felt a couple of tiny kicks yesterday! My 20 week scan isn't until 29th June so feels a really long wait until that now x

I gave all Bonnies old clothes away thinking this would be the last but have pretty much everything else kept, just need new bottles!!

@daniyaaq I hope you get your baby girl. I was once told the weight of baby doesn't make a difference to labour because the head etc squeezes down to the same size as a 5lber for e.g. I'm not sure how much truth there is in that though Lol!!

Afm I'm meant to be meeting friends today at a woody park type area. I'm a bit anxious because of the disability I have and when I walk baby feels so low she's going to fall out LMAO!! Wish me luck! Have a great day everyone xx

Luckily I still have lots of baby clothes from my last baby, couldn’t get rid of them. And I remained team yellow with her so all the under 12 months clothes are mainly unisex colours save for the few dresses I got her closer to get being 1.

@Catmumof4 One can only hope that’s true, I’m so tiny the thought of pushing out a big baby is just scary.

I have brought some clothes, bottles and a mammaroo chair and a few little bits, got all the main bits still from my 20 month old, how is everyone doing? Xx

I have brought some clothes, bottles and a mammaroo chair and a few little bits, got all the main bits still from my 20 month old, how is everyone doing? Xx

You are much more organised than me, I keep saying I will I will. I need to properly organise miss 5 room because all baby clothes are up in her closet in bags then get my room ready for a baby.

@soloso lovely that you are feeling baby! So exciting! Also good news that your feeling a bit better too!

@Catmumof4 its nice buying some new clothes though isn’t it! Did you go out with your friends in the end?

@playgirl666 sounds like your pretty much sorted!!!! So exciting! Did you say you’ll be induced early too?

@daniyaaq dont worry I’m not going to get a crib etc until later on! Otherwise I find myself getting impatient!!! So I’ll wait until mid September to get those bits! I can’t wait for you to find out!!

@Mummy2Corban i been telling myself the same thing, if I get too many things now I’m just going to get impatient. But I want to get all the heavy stuff and moving stuff around done while I’m still relatively ok, since I’m not sure if I’m going to be dealing with more pre term labour issues or bedrests in future. Based on previous experience definitely need to do it now.

@Mummy2Corban yh we went to bawsey (big lake area) but there is a seriously huge hill I walked up and it has wiped me out the fibro is flaring and had some spotting earlier! Was ok tho
I will be having my section sometime between 38 and 39 weeks, really hoping early 38 because then baby will be here Nd recovery started by Bonnies 1st birthday (30th sep)

Soo ladies I haven't felt little lady move today but only being 22 weeks I'm reluctant to call in case she is fine and it's just my anterior placenta in the way! What would u do?

I feel like I’m trying to be super organised we thought my youngest would be the last baby so literally for rid of everything so having to start from scratch so Iv completes newborn size abs up to 3months. My pram, cradle and mamaroo is in order ready for sept time to collect. I just want to get to my final weeks and be able to just relax abs enjoy the last few weeks without having to go major shopping xx

@Catmumof4 ah sorry things flared up! Hopefully you get some rest once all your babies are in bed? Do you think the walking caused the spotting? If your worried then you could always call just to see what they say? I have an anterior placenta too and even though I feel baby sometimes it’s not always obvious. Oh! Will be a close call to your little ones birthday! Hopefully they will do it closer to the 38 week mark. When will you find out a date?

@Weemcb26 sounds good! I think I’ll take my girls shopping at some point to pick some more clothes as the shops start getting some more of the winter stuff in. Then once everyone is back at school after the 6 weeks holidays I’ll go into the city and buy my hospital bits. How are you feeling?

@Mummy2Corban yh we went to bawsey (big lake area) but there is a seriously huge hill I walked up and it has wiped me out the fibro is flaring and had some spotting earlier! Was ok tho
I will be having my section sometime between 38 and 39 weeks, really hoping early 38 because then baby will be here Nd recovery started by Bonnies 1st birthday (30th sep)

Soo ladies I haven't felt little lady move today but only being 22 weeks I'm reluctant to call in case she is fine and it's just my anterior placenta in the way! What would u do?
Have a cold drink and lay down and see what you can feel! If that doesn’t do it I’d call. They take us in at the Mat ward past 20 weeks so here you’d go straight to maternity for an NST.

I felt 1 small kick so I'm putting it down to being tired and busy all day I didn't notice, yh I think the bleeding is because of the walking. It's stopped now so going to go to bed and get some rest!! I'm on clexane injections 2x a day and my god r they getting really painful. I had them before and don't remember this pain lol I must be becoming a pansy pants lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->