October/November Conkers 2021***

@Mummy2Corban yes I will be 37 weeks at the very end of September, but my youngests 2nd birthday is on the 29th September! So I will be asking for a date after that as I can't miss her birthday, I don't no how I'm gonna cope being away from her :( xx

@Catmumof4 ah sorry things flared up! Hopefully you get some rest once all your babies are in bed? Do you think the walking caused the spotting? If your worried then you could always call just to see what they say? I have an anterior placenta too and even though I feel baby sometimes it’s not always obvious. Oh! Will be a close call to your little ones birthday! Hopefully they will do it closer to the 38 week mark. When will you find out a date?

@Weemcb26 sounds good! I think I’ll take my girls shopping at some point to pick some more clothes as the shops start getting some more of the winter stuff in. Then once everyone is back at school after the 6 weeks holidays I’ll go into the city and buy my hospital bits. How are you feeling?
Dare I say it but I haven’t been sick in 3 days so fingers crossed xx

@daniyaaq
Yeah me too having a big baby scares me.

@Katiedw21
Oh gosh I hate that too.
Who are they too say 'oh this best be the last,
Not them bringing them up and not there bodies.
People can be so rude.
6 and 7 and even 8 kids are not that much when u get the likes of the Radfords with 22 kids and the Duggers with 19 kids..

This is my 6th. I never thought I wud have this many. I always said I wud only have 2.
I had 2 with my ex but then we broke up and I then met my now husband.
I had my first 2 at age 23 and 26 and met hubby when I was 29.
Wasn't planning on having any kids and then at Christmas we were in the supermarket shopping and I was going down the list and I see baby.
Confused I looked at my now husband and he was grinning at me.
So we just decided to to go for it.
We got pregnant quickly but had a miscarriage. Then 3 months later I was pregnant again with our now 10 year old son.
Ds was 15 months old when I discovered I was pregnant again with DD. She was a surprise baby.
I felt done after her because I had a traumatic birth and wasn't broody at all for 5 or 6 years. I was just content.
Then she turned 7 and I was so broody so we ttc and fell with our youngest son who is now almost 21 months old.
Now he was supposed to be the last.
I was 39 and was like right after this one no more.
But I new deep down I didn't want my pregnancy days to be over for good.
When he was 3 weeks old I suffered depression and was really missing having a bump etc so we agreed to try again.
And here we are.
Took 11 cycles and 4 chemicals but got there in the end.

I do feel content with this one being my last but I can't say for sure that this will by my last.
I see these womon having babies at 44 and 45 and that gets me thinking hmmmm maybe I may get a chance to have just one more.

I'm not planning on going on any birth control but will definitely be being very carfull for at least 9 10 months and then after that if a woopsie happened I wudnt be disappointed.
If I have another traumatic birth tho then I definitely won't have any more.
I am hoping when I have this one I will just feel done.
But we shall see hehe.

@playgirl666
Ure like me hon. I'm being induced at 37 to 38 weeks. My consultant said he doesn't want me going to 38 weeks but wud like to get me as near to it as possible.
But if I develop ICP or pre eclampsia again it mite be earlier.
But as it stands my induction date cud be the 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th or 9th at a push the 10th September.

I turn 37 week on September 4th and 38 weeks on September 11th.

He wants to see how all my growth scans go first tho.

Ladies oh my goodness.
So I went from not feeling movements untill 19 weeks, to now being used as a punch and kick bag.
The kicks are strong now and u can see my belly moving.
My bladder seems to be his favourite play thing esp when it's full hahahaha.
I swear he's having a right old party in there:rofl:

Yes I had anterior placenta last pregnancy and the kicks never got super bad. With my 2nd she was really active and it was awful near the end. This baby is super active too, and I’m getting sore just like I did with my 2nd. Like my back and hips.

hope you all had a good weekend :). We are done school for the summer now so we have lots of free time, this week is a library trip to stock up and planning miss 7’s 8th bday party, and a STEM club Friday morning. 12 days till my anatomy scan!!

still so nauseous unless I’m eating... then it’s right back again. I’m guessing I’ve got about 20 weeks to go at this point, hopefully some of them will not be nauseous :/

Hi @Reiko_ctu sorry you still feeling sick. I spent all day convincing myself this is just my new normal. I just accepted I’ll always be nauseated.

@Weemcb26 glad you have had a few days of no sickness! Hope you start to get that glow soon!

@Suggerhoney I never thought I'd end up with 7! I always knew I wanted a big family but thought 4 max! I too got bad depression after having one and decided to try again so I know what that is like!
I hate it when I take my brood to the supermarket and u can literally see people counting them and then the 'Oh you have your hands full' or my partners least favourite 'you must need to get a telly/hobby' it's like seriously you don't even no me!

@Reiko_ctu whereabouts are you? Im in the UK and they have just come off half term and got until July then they are off until beginning of September! Usually would be fine but they have been sooo argumentative with each other over EVERYTHING it's crazing me!

@ShanandBoc congratulations on team pink!!

Afm I'm a bit annoyed I had obstetric cholestasis in a previous pregnancy and was told any itching in subsequent pregnancies I'd have to have my bloods done, well I text my midwife to say I had started itching and just got a reply back saying it's too early if it continues then they will do my bloods at my next appointment... I swear u could get oc at any point?

@playgirl666 hopefully they can accommodate you so you don’t miss you little ones birthday.

@Suggerhoney so this time in 3 months baby may be here!!!! Craziness!!!!!

@ShanandBoc lovely to hear from you! Hope you’ve been ok? Congratulations on your baby girl!

@Reiko_ctu i had an anterior placenta with no.2 and it took a while to feel her but then from about 30 weeks her movements where so so strong! Like kinda aggressive! Haha! This time round I feel baby but it does feel cushioned from my placenta. I’m sorry your still suffering from nausea it’s hard work! I really hope you get some relief! This is making me think a blue one for you though?! How long do your girls get off for summer?

@daniyaaq I’m sorry your nausea is no better either! Another day closer to scan time!!!!!!!!

@Catmumof4 how are you feeling today? That’s a bit sucky that your midwife brushed it off like that! Next appointment is at 28 weeks isn’t it? Well that’s when I see mine anyway!

Sorry for the tmi ladies, but my lady parts are sore today and swollen, I get it in pregnancy, with my 1st I had to have alot of stitches after her birth and it seems where I was stitched up it gets swollen in pregnancy, anyone else get this? X

@Mummy2Corban it feels like it’s taking forever, I spent the whole day today thinking it’s Tuesday, just want the days to fly.

@playgirl666 dont have experience with stitching swelling but I get into a lot of pain down there, especially when I sit for long. It’s so sore I could scream.

@daniyaaq the wait can hurt can it!! It’s like how is it time has stopped!!!!

@playgirl666 puffy lady bits oh the joys of pregnancy!!! Not! I can’t saw previous stitch’s have gotten sore. Maybe just wear the skin has been damaged before so it’s a bit more sensitive?!

@Catmumof4 we are in Canada in BC. We homeschool so are finished earlier than the rest of the kids in school. They go till June 24, then the summer break is till Sept 7. I think a lot of moms feel it’s a long break when their kids are bickering. My kids are used to being together 24/7... so makes me less sensitive to the bickering I think hahaha!!

@Mummy2Corban we will take all of June off of school and slowly start a few things I. July. Math and Typing for my 3rd grader and a reading program for my 1st grader. I got their fall curriculum in the mail and realized Miss 5 will not be able to read that currently so I really want to help her with her reading before we start that in September.

@ShanandBoc I’m due the same day! I wonder if we will have our 4th girl since you’re due the same day and are pink ;). Really now clue though. Find out in less than 2 weeks.

Still can’t decide how to reveal the gender to DH and the girls?? I go at 1 pm and want to do it at 5pm when DH gets home so maybe I’ll just stop and get balloons?

Hi @Reiko_ctu sorry you still feeling sick. I spent all day convincing myself this is just my new normal. I just accepted I’ll always be nauseated.
The worst part is that I feel fine in the morning until I eat my breakfast. So I’m laying in bed not feeling sick at all and I know as soon as I eat breakfast I’ll feel gross for the rest of the day, unless I’m eating. But my uterus is taking up so much room in my abdomen I can barely eat anything without feeling full as heck!! Gosh I wish I wouldn’t popped out instead of carrying this way... it’s way harder. I hope it won’t affect the position of the baby when labour comes.

Sorry for the tmi ladies, but my lady parts are sore today and swollen, I get it in pregnancy, with my 1st I had to have alot of stitches after her birth and it seems where I was stitched up it gets swollen in pregnancy, anyone else get this? X
Ugh I’m sorry you’re dealing with that. I had that pain for a long time after my first, turned out the stitches the OB did were crap. Tore again with my 2nd (car birth haha) and had the most wonderful midwife stitch me up and never felt uncomfortable again. You likely just had some poorly done stitches that your body didn’t like how it was sewn up. Maybe try rubbing some coconut oil and doing some perinial massage to loosen up the scar tissue? Seeing a pelvic PT would probably be the only thing that will help at this point.

Hey ladies! Currently in hospital as passed out then passed out again when here, I'm assuming it's because of low blood pressure. Iv never passed out before so that was an experiances!

Hey ladies! Currently in hospital as passed out then passed out again when here, I'm assuming it's because of low blood pressure. Iv never passed out before so that was an experiances!
That’s scary, hope they taking good care of you. Have they figured out the issue yet?

Thanks ladies just had ecg. I'm assuming it's ok because she walked out saying leave the stickers on in case my senior wants it repeated x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->