October/November Conkers 2021***

It’s nearly 5am here and I been awake since 2am can’t sleep. Was supposed to go into the office this morning but there’s just no way I’m going to last a full day with basically no sleep. This pregnancy is just not fun honestly. The nausea plus baby head butting my vagina isn’t making any of this easier.

thanks for listening to my sad story.

@daniyaaq sucks being tired! Hopefully you can get what you need to get done from home while sneaking in a few naps! We are here to listen! Maybe try a handstand and jiggly that baby out your vagina!!!

How is everyone? What appointments do you have this week? Another week of none for me!

@daniyaaq sorry you aren't feeling Well! Try laying on the floor with your legs up a wall/the sofa etc it helps sometimes!

The Drs have kept me in for iv fluids and monitoring the medics weren't happy and said the symptoms weren't typical for low bp.. I think a mix of low bp plus dehydration just wiped me out but im now able to sit and stand up which is good!!x

@ShanandBoc congratulations on team pink.

@Catmumof4
I hope u feel better soon hon. As regards to ICP I had it in my last 2 pregnancies. With dd I didn't get it untill 33 weeks. But with ds I started itching badly at just 11 weeks. I was diagnosed with ICP at 17 weeks.
Ure midwife Is wrong to shrug something off that can be dangerous If left untreated.
I wud definitely demand that blood test to check liver function and bile acid levels. I had to go on medication with my son to get my levels down.
I've had itching this time too. Since about 14 weeks. I've already had several bloodtests but my bile levels are only a 4 so very normol and my liver function normol too. I do have eczema tho so my consultant thinks it's that but there still gonna keep an eye on things.
I've been told I have 95% chance of getting it again.
It's horrible.
Ure itching cud be nothing but it's definitely something that needs looking into.
I'm on a ICP support group and u can actually get it as early as first trimester It's just more common in the 3rd.

@daniyaaq
I feel ya hon. I haven't slept all night. Just felt really hot and had a headache and feeling sick. Gonna be a long day.
I can only take codeine for pain and my head is pounding but I don't have any codeine right now but my prescription is due today. Chemist opens at 8:30am and I hope they have it there ready so DH can get them here as early as possible.

@Mummy2Corban
I must say having a anterior placenta with my last 2 i didn't feel movements like this intill 28 weeks.

Barely made it through the day, had bit of work to do in morning but I shut everything up at 2 and tried some sleep.

@Suggerhoney hope you get some codeine soon, wish I could transport it over the Internet I got loads.

today even though I felt so tired sick and crappy was perhaps my happiest in this pregnancy. Little one was rolling around and feeling those strong movements just brought me to tears…

Sorry been super busy past few days so not been around. Sorry some of you are still not feeling well.

I have my 20 week scan this afternoon.

@Suggerhoney i was lurking in September group and saw you ordered stuff from Shein. Please let me know your review of them. I been looking at getting some stuff from there

I haven't got any appointments this week, but next week got my diabetic eye check and my rescan for baby's head measurements as they couldn't do it last week cos he was to low x

@Catmumof4 its good they kept you in and have an eye on you. Hopefully it’s just like you say the mix of low blood pressure and then being dehydrated is all it is. Will they let you out today?

@Suggerhoney um sorry you’ve a headache! Did you get your prescription? I can feel baby and can feel baby with my hand but it definitely feels cushioned!

@daniyaaq well at least you got some work done and managed to get a bit of rest. Feeling baby is the best and I’m happy you gave you some light seeing as you’ve been poorly.

@topazicatzbet i hope your scan goes well today! Be lovely seeing baby boy again though. How have you been coping at work in this heat?

@playgirl666 hopefully you get baby boys measurements next week! At least you get to see him again!

@Catmumof4 its good they kept you in and have an eye on you. Hopefully it’s just like you say the mix of low blood pressure and then being dehydrated is all it is. Will they let you out today?

@Suggerhoney um sorry you’ve a headache! Did you get your prescription? I can feel baby and can feel baby with my hand but it definitely feels cushioned!

@daniyaaq well at least you got some work done and managed to get a bit of rest. Feeling baby is the best and I’m happy you gave you some light seeing as you’ve been poorly.

@topazicatzbet i hope your scan goes well today! Be lovely seeing baby boy again though. How have you been coping at work in this heat?

@playgirl666 hopefully you get baby boys measurements next week! At least you get to see him again!

I ve bought myself a water bottle with fan for the car to keep me cool between patients. I wish there was a summer version of the nurse uniform. The material is so thick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->