October/November Conkers 2021***

Yes i was excited too i was happy that finally it came up and i was pregnant but my mistaks... i am now 14dpo x

Awww hon bless you. Well I really hope AF stays away and u test BFP soon.
It's horrible when tests give u that false hope esp if u have been trying for ages
Good luck sweety.

Beautiful scan, congratulations!!! Yay for second trimester!!

Thank you hon.

Can someone else tell me they are here after having slow-ass-hell progression. I swear I feel like I've been pregnant FOREVER and cant even get a decent LINE!
I got my first positive at 10dpo. I am now 14dpo. ....
Some kind of hope.....

View attachment 1096221

We have a lady In the September due date group that had faint lines right up until 16 dpo. She had slow rising HCG. She got darker lines at 16dpo and now the exact same stahe as me and due the same day.
I think sometimes u can just have slow rising HCG and it can be completely normol.

Really hope they darken soon hon [-o<

I wasn't going to find out the gender at the start I was going to stay team yellow but as soon as I got to 9 10 weeks I was itching to know.

I think its nice finding out so u can plan and u don't just have to stick to nutural stuff. I feel like it also gives u time to think of a name etc.

With my first I never found out and it was nice having that surprise at the end but I found out with my others and I much prefer knowing.

Congrats, @soloso & @Suggerhoney !!!

What do you guys think about this 20dpo and 21dpo progression?(am/pm 20 on top; 21 on bottom) Is it significant enough? These first few weeks before a scan are HARD !

Can someone else tell me they are here after having slow-ass-hell progression. I swear I feel like I've been pregnant FOREVER and cant even get a decent LINE!
I got my first positive at 10dpo. I am now 14dpo. ....
Some kind of hope.....

View attachment 1096221
here is my sons tests lovely... his was a very slow progression
97A22CED-8FAA-4B14-81EF-13D3B435A7B7.jpeg

Haven’t introduced myself!!! I’m a teacher and mom here in the US. 35 and expecting baby #4! My other kiddos are 12, 8, and 5. My last two babies were homebirths but I plan on going with a hospital birth with this baby if everything pans out. Momma is tired! Glad to be joining you ladies and would love to hear more about you.

I'm a civil servant in Ireland and I'm 30. I have 2 boys already, 10 and 3 so this will be baby number 3. Been working from home since March of last year which makes the sickness a lot easier to handle.

I'm a civil servant in Ireland and I'm 30. I have 2 boys already, 10 and 3 so this will be baby number 3. Been working from home since March of last year which makes the sickness a lot easier to handle.

lucky, I wish I was still working from home but we have now transitioned to the office.

Home mumma here from Wales UK, currently trying to find energy to try get a little kids clothes sewing business up and running. 2 bubs, My big girl aged 7 and little boy aged 4, he has autism so he keeps me on my toes too with his energy :headspin: expecting bub 3.. we’ve not told our oldest yet she’s going to do our gender surprise reveal.

Haven’t introduced myself!!! I’m a teacher and mom here in the US. 35 and expecting baby #4! My other kiddos are 12, 8, and 5. My last two babies were homebirths but I plan on going with a hospital birth with this baby if everything pans out. Momma is tired! Glad to be joining you ladies and would love to hear more about you.
Hi Rachel! We are very similar although my kids are slightly younger. I have a 7, 5, and 3 year old and am expecting baby number 4. I am also in the US. I will be 34 when baby 4 is born. How did you find your home births? I’ve always wanted one but been to afraid to do it.

Home Mumma here too! I live in Norfolk uk. Mumma to 5! 10,7,6,3(4 next weekend) and 1. This will be our final bubs. Either thinking home birth or midwife led hopefully if all is well.

delivery suite with my first, followed by 2 midwife led delivery’s, then a home birth and then back to midwife led!

@sil I had my 4th at home. I woke up at midnight to contractions and he was born just before 7am. My other 3 woke up at 6am so saw him arrive into this world still in his sack! The midwives cleared all the mess so by the time they left my house was as it was when they arrived. Being able to have a bath and get straight into my own bed with baby was just amazing. So if you can I would highly recommend x

I'm also a stay at home momma.
This is mine and DHs 4th baby.
We have a 10 year old son
8 year old daughter and a 18 month old son.
My DH has a 18 year old daughter from a previous relationship and I have a 15 year old boy and 17 nearly 18 year old girl also from a previous relationship.

Never ever thought I wud be a mother of 6 but here I am.
Love being a mum.

I've had 7 losses sadly 6 chemicals and my first baby I MC at 10+4 weeks so they are my angel babies.

We have 3 cats and a fish called Jaws lol.

We live in Wiltshire which is in the south west of England UK.

Me and DH have been married since 2013 but together since 2009.

We live in a 3 storey town house so that's fun. Esp when pregnant them stairs nearly kill me hahaha.

@daniyaaq
Can u please change my due date for 25th September thanks hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->