October/November Conkers 2021***

@Catmumof4 that’s so awful. I was redoing an Ob here the other week that they need to stop minimising the pain and issues pregnant women go through, it’s not supposed to be like that at all.

i would definitely sign @Reiko_ctu 30 week pregnancy petition. I’m so uncomfortable and over it. Yesterday I swear it felt like an arm was escaping my vagina Bub is insisting on being down there and having cramps and contractions it’s just awful and I have another 19 weeks to go, I feel so stretched already I wonder where the rest of him is supposed to go.
Ugh my bump feels so stretched already too. I feel like asking for my 24 week call to be in person so I can have my fundal height measured. I feel flipping huge and don’t know how I can grow for 18 more weeks!! I’m trying to watch what I’m eating more carefully to keep my blood sugars under control better, hoping I haven’t grown her too big already!!

@Reiko_ctu yes I would be sooo happy if pregnancy was only 30 weeks! I'm soo over this already will explain in a min

@topazicatzbet Well done for getting little one to stay in bed! I'm so drained this pregnancy I'd prob just give in!

Soo afm iv had about 3 days of excruciating pain, behind my section scar (it's only 9 months old since my last section) it has felt like a sharp stabbing pain but also like she has a head or bum right behind it and I'm having tightening that making it feel like it's ripping open. Every movement baby has made has been so awfully painful and she has been more active then usual which is a good thing!

Anyways yesterday it got too much I was crying through morphine cocodamol a bath u name it I tried it (I deal with the fibromyalgia pain on a daily basis I don't cry at pain!) So my mum and partner both made me call delivery suite. Low anterior placenta, a not Long ago cesarean scar and contraction and the Drs didn't give a shit at all. I was laid there in agony. They tried listening in with Doppler but I'm big and front placenta so she couldn't find the heartbeat (I wasn't worried tho cos all the while baby was bouncing around), so the Drs said they would do a scan quickly to check baby. Then the scanner wouldn't work and she just about found baby on the Doppler so the Dr said no need for that now. Bp and wee was fine pulse was raised at 110bpm. Then he said "it's just the scar stretching you can go home" with that I just burst into tears! I was so shocked that they did no checks at all no bloods or scan or anything and I'm still hurting now a little less then yesterday because I have in and took the stronger pain killers. I can't believe I have another 13 weeks min of this left I'm so worried about baby, the placenta and scar etc!!
I’m so sorry hun. That is not long ago for your last c section so the scar would definitely be painful at this point. If you have fibro as well it’s likely causing more pain than it would normally so they are being dismissive. Has it gotten any better? I wonder if you try a support belt if it would take the weight off the scar.

@Reiko_ctu i think I’ll definitely enjoy the rest but also having the time to sort kids clothes. My kids never wanna part with clothes that don’t fit them, even my 10 year old will be busy saying she likes something with half her arm hanging out.

it’s the silence that I’m struggling with. It’s too quite, I’m needing to put tellie or music on because it’s just too quite.

@Reiko_ctu i think I’ll definitely enjoy the rest but also having the time to sort kids clothes. My kids never wanna part with clothes that don’t fit them, even my 10 year old will be busy saying she likes something with half her arm hanging out.

it’s the silence that I’m struggling with. It’s too quite, I’m needing to put tellie or music on because it’s just too quite.
Oh yes put on some music. I recommend chopin’s nocturnes for some nice background music! I have to do that too… of course my kids found the big bin of too small things I’ve put in my closet and have taken them out again! Now I have to repeat work I did a few months ago lol. I can home to my 5.5 year old wearing her old frozen 3T Jammie’s lol.

Oh yes put on some music. I recommend chopin’s nocturnes for some nice background music! I have to do that too… of course my kids found the big bin of too small things I’ve put in my closet and have taken them out again! Now I have to repeat work I did a few months ago lol. I can home to my 5.5 year old wearing her old frozen 3T Jammie’s lol.

hahaha they are really funny these guys.

2 days until v day! I can now see my belly move when baby kicks, he's so active :) got my 25 week midwife appointment next Friday, then that's it till July 23rd I think when I have my growth scan, consultant and diabetic clinic, I have been struggling the last few days with my levels, they went in the 2s night before last and I felt so unwell :( hope everyone else is OK x

@Penguin20 yeah totally hate the anterior. I felt my second baby at 11weeks and considering how long it took to feel this one, I was starting to worry. Even now there’s no obvious pattern and it’s still light and random.

I’m 17+5 days and still not getting anything, thought I felt butterflies feeling over last couple weeks but could be anything tbh just want my movements.. glad your getting some movement though

@Penguin20 i have an anterior placenta and didn’t really feel much till around 18 weeks.

@sadeyedlady ahhh his so cute! Glad all looked ok!

@Catmumof4 im sorry your in so much pain. Also sorry they seemed to dismiss you!!!! How are you feeling today?

@playgirl666 yay to nearly being a V day!! Exciting stuff. Will you see your midwife at 25 weeks? Sorry you’ve not felt so good with your levels.

my girls also love to squeeze into clothes and don’t want to part with them! I have to go through everything and give it to my niece! The boys aren’t so bothered!

I will see the midwife 2 days before I turn 25 weeks, it's a face to face appointment, will be the first time I have actually seen her! X

@playgirl666 so strange that you’ll see her! I like seeing a midwife I don’t like all the taking over the phone!

@Suggerhoney I was actually looking at the mothercare journey edit. Boots have it for £250 and with a code and points it’s even less. What didn’t you like about it?

How do you organise your older kids clothes that are too small that you're keeping for your younger ones?

I have them all in bags but everything's different sizes! Anyone have a system that actually works?

With my girls (17 months apart) if the bigger one doesn’t fit in it or doesn’t want it and the younger one does it just goes straight into her wardrobe. And if she doesn’t want it then onto my niece.

I don’t keep my biggest DS stuff so I pass Onto a friend who gives her her eldest DDs stuff.

The small boys I just keep the nice stuff in IKEA boxes in there wardrobe and get it out when it becomes relavent. So no special way really.

i guess putting in size order in bags will be a good idea?!

@Mummy2Corban Thanks for the reassurance, it’s only because with my first it was around 22 weeks with anterior placenta just hoping it’s not that long again

Has anyone had major cravings? Mine has been crisps.. just could sit and eat bag after bag which isn’t good since my weight not the best anyways haha hopefully not gained to much on my next appointment

@Mummy2Corban Thanks for the reassurance, it’s only because with my first it was around 22 weeks with anterior placenta just hoping it’s not that long again

Has anyone had major cravings? Mine has been crisps.. just could sit and eat bag after bag which isn’t good since my weight not the best anyways haha hopefully not gained to much on my next appointment

lately I been craving burger rings…I have party bags of these in the house I can’t stop eating them.
Pic for reference

A8628738-2CA7-45C3-885C-AAB8F8CF478A.jpeg

@Penguin20 I had anterior placenta with my second and I didn’t feel her at all until after my 20 week scan. This one I felt but not very often by 18 weeks. It’s built up and now I feel baby regularly so it’s very reassuring.

I’ve not had any cravings as such but I currently want to eat sweet stuff! I hate thinking about how much weight I could put on! Not fun after! Specially when I have no time to myself to loose it after!!!!!

@sadeyedlady it used to be easier I would store them in vacuum seal
Bags by size. But now my eldests just go straight to my middles closet, but my youngest is so teeny I have to put all the middles clothes away and I just can’t be bothered. They are all stacking up.

my third has ruined almost everything g she’s worn so I don’t think I have anything too much for a this 4th girl by the time she’s a toddler.

no cravings for me at all tbh… so weird! In my first tri I really wanted veggies and fruit all the time but right now I don’t really have any cravings or aversions. I’m enjoying ice water. But with summer coming I do love an iced coffee! Or ice cream/bubble tea which I can’t have with gestational diabetes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->