October/November Conkers 2021***

I'm also a stay at home momma.
This is mine and DHs 4th baby.
We have a 10 year old son
8 year old daughter and a 18 month old son.
My DH has a 18 year old daughter from a previous relationship and I have a 15 year old boy and 17 nearly 18 year old girl also from a previous relationship.

Never ever thought I wud be a mother of 6 but here I am.
Love being a mum.

I've had 7 losses sadly 6 chemicals and my first baby I MC at 10+4 weeks so they are my angel babies.

We have 3 cats and a fish called Jaws lol.

We live in Wiltshire which is in the south west of England UK.

Me and DH have been married since 2013 but together since 2009.

We live in a 3 storey town house so that's fun. Esp when pregnant them stairs nearly kill me hahaha.

I'm with you on the stairs, we also live in a 3 storey town house.

I'm from Leeds in West Yorkshire, UK. I'm a community nurse. I have 2 sons that were concieved using donor sperm as a single mum and then met my husband and we have a son together although he is the older 2s dad in every way. So this is baby no 4. And our last one.

So ladies with bigger families how do you work out your bedrooms?

we are in a four bed house. Me and DH have one room. Eldest DS has his own room. DD1 and 2 share. And youngest 2 DS share.

@Suggerhoney will do hun. 3 storey house you are brave. I lived in a 2 storey house when DD2 was 1 and said never again.

Guys, I’m still pregnant!
6 weeks on Monday. Scan on Tuesday.

no real symptoms tbh. Maybe slightly nauseous today but it was more “hmm, maybe I feel sick” like a mini dizzy turn or a hot flush? Which happened three times in the day. All could be chalked down to other things though - one I was carrying on with dd and the dog, the next I was in the kitchen and it was warm, and the third I was in the car with the heated seat on. All could make me feel icky normally so can’t put too much weight on it BUT if it continues then I’ll feel hopeful.
@Suggerhoney beautiful scan!
@sallyhansen76 try not to stress over progression, mine have been going from faint, to strong, to squinters and then back to strong again.

@loeylo good luck with scan on Tuesday. Fingers crossed you just having one of those lucky pregnancies I hear people talk about with virtually no symptoms.

I'm with you on the stairs, we also live in a 3 storey town house.

I'm from Leeds in West Yorkshire, UK. I'm a community nurse. I have 2 sons that were concieved using donor sperm as a single mum and then met my husband and we have a son together although he is the older 2s dad in every way. So this is baby no 4. And our last one.

It's a killer isn't it hon. When I was heavily pregnant with my son I had to take little breaks to catch my breath haha. I get really breathless now, it started just past 9 weeks. Yesterday at the hospital DH made me go up the stairs to the 2nd floor, bloody 4 flights of steps I thought I was going to die. Walking down the corridor I was huffing and puffing like I had just ran a marathon haha.

Is ure house a Redrow house by any chance? They love the 3 storey houses does Redrow lol.
:rofl:

@Suggerhoney will do hun. 3 storey house you are brave. I lived in a 2 storey house when DD2 was 1 and said never again.

Haha oh gosh it is a killer hon. Mite just crawl up them when I'm bigger hahaha

Guys, I’m still pregnant!
6 weeks on Monday. Scan on Tuesday.

no real symptoms tbh. Maybe slightly nauseous today but it was more “hmm, maybe I feel sick” like a mini dizzy turn or a hot flush? Which happened three times in the day. All could be chalked down to other things though - one I was carrying on with dd and the dog, the next I was in the kitchen and it was warm, and the third I was in the car with the heated seat on. All could make me feel icky normally so can’t put too much weight on it BUT if it continues then I’ll feel hopeful.
@Suggerhoney beautiful scan!
@sallyhansen76 try not to stress over progression, mine have been going from faint, to strong, to squinters and then back to strong again.

Thank you hon.
Good luck with ure scan on Tuesday I really hope u get to see a lovely little HB.
My symptoms started at 6 weeks but were not bad. Some days I wud feel a little sick and other days nothing. Boobs were only slightly tender then but somedays not sore at all.
My symptoms really cranked up from around 8 weeks but even then some days I felt normol.
I feel like now my symptoms have cranked up esp the neasea. I'm feeling pretty sick everyday now and only eating seems to help but only for a short while then it's back.

The worst is when I go to the fridge and if something is only slightly on the turn or smells odd I'm almost :sick:. Propper gagging the other day over some cheese that had been left in a tub and omg it was awful.
I think ure symptoms will kick in soon hon.
Some womon don't get any symptoms. I didn't have any with my my first I was going to night clubs right up until 38 weeks haha. I was only 23 tho so very young. No way cud I do that now.

Ladies what are u cravings if u have any?

Mine is
Milk
Meat
Cheese
Bagels
Pickled eggs (but that's on and off)
And the most weirdest one is toasted bagels with soft Cheddar cheese and marmite8-[

I normally absolutely hate Marmite so this is very strange haha.

Thread moves fast! Finally caught up:haha:

Welcome and congrats to the Nov ladies:flower:

@sallyhansen76 aw yay! Huge congrats hun, so glad to see you here<3 your line progression looks great to me, mine always progress slow. I know its hard but try not to worry yourself.

@Suggerhoney such a cute little bean you got there! How exciting that you booked your gender scan, and its coming up pretty soon already!:happydance:

Im feeling pretty much back to normal these days. My main symptoms are sore nipples, cravings and heaviness in my uterus. And since I'm still breastfeeding, I get those lovely Braxton Hicks already. Other then that, my nausea is here and there but mostly gone, which obviously worries me since I'm always so used to being sick all the time with the girls. Next scan isn't til April 6th, so close yet feels so far:dohh:

I'm a stay at home mum, I have 4, oldest girl is 11, my boy is 10, my next girl is 8 and my youngest baby girl is 18 months, so this is baby 5 for me, mine and hubby's 2nd together, but we did have a mmc in September at 10 weeks, im from Peterborough UK, currently in 1 3 bed house, we are waiting to be moved to a 4 bed xx

How much cramps have you guys had?
I was woken up by pretty bad cramps really low on my right side. Worse than period pain.
It was almost serious enough for me to call triage as I was concerned about an ectopic, but it eased with heat and painkillers.
I don’t see how everything can be okay with that degree of pain, no symptoms, etc. It feels exactly like all my losses and nothing like dd.

@loeylo as for symptoms mine started ramping up at 6 weeks so I wouldn’t count yourself out. Regarding cramps I had cramps quite frequently those first few weeks. I still get some painful cramping but mine tends to be low on my left side?!

I know this has been a funny time for you lovely and I know with previous losses it makes you worry but all pregnancies are different. With my second (after a molar and mc) I went to an emergency drs as my left side pain was so bad I couldn’t move.... she said it was just round ligament pain and that I had to stretch regularly to try stretch the pain away. It felt nothing like the round ligament pain i had with baby no.1. I’m holding out so much hope for your scan this week lovely. It’s really been a tough time for you. Got all crossed x

@Abii im a little bit jealous your symptoms have subsided a bit! With my boys it was definitely more of an easier ride! I’ve got my scan on the 9th!!! Hurry up!!!!!

@Suggerhoney ive never had cravings in pregnancy. Right now everything seems gross! Cannot wait until I feel a bit better and food is a bit more appealing. One good thing is sweet stuff is out the window so that’s gotta be good for the old waist line!!!! Hahaha!

@loeylo i had lots of cramping too. One time it felt like my whole lower side was on fire it was so bad I was expecting to see blood or something.

same thing happened when I was pregnant with DD2 I ended up in hospital from a very huge painful cramp.

@loeylo as for symptoms mine started ramping up at 6 weeks so I wouldn’t count yourself out. Regarding cramps I had cramps quite frequently those first few weeks. I still get some painful cramping but mine tends to be low on my left side?!

I know this has been a funny time for you lovely and I know with previous losses it makes you worry but all pregnancies are different. With my second (after a molar and mc) I went to an emergency drs as my left side pain was so bad I couldn’t move.... she said it was just round ligament pain and that I had to stretch regularly to try stretch the pain away. It felt nothing like the round ligament pain i had with baby no.1. I’m holding out so much hope for your scan this week lovely. It’s really been a tough time for you. Got all crossed x
Thank you so much. It definitely didn’t feel like round ligament pain BUT it could just be stretching as the right side of my uterus is still more sensitive to pain than my left since I had my ectopic there. I think there is probably some scar tissue, as even my period pain is worse on that side.
@loeylo i had lots of cramping too. One time it felt like my whole lower side was on fire it was so bad I was expecting to see blood or something.

same thing happened when I was pregnant with DD2 I ended up in hospital from a very huge painful cramp.
That’s reassuring that people have had that severity of cramps and things been okay. I did have pain with dd, but never strong enough to need pain relief or stop me doing my normal activities.

Hi Ladies!!! Im only 12dpo and I got my bfp yesterday :happydance: My due date is on November 30th this is my 3rd baby. My 1st (almost 4.5yo son) was born at 32weeks due to severe preeclampsia and with my 2nd (19 mo daughter) I was induced at 37weeks due to cholestasis and my blood pressure started going up too. So Im almost sure this one might come a bit early too. I will try to see my dr this coming up Friday to review meds and our plan and she will probably schedule a dating ultrasound for around 6 weeks ( 2nd week in April)
Im excited and scared. This will definitely be out last baby
@daniyaaq

So ladies with bigger families how do you work out your bedrooms?

we are in a four bed house. Me and DH have one room. Eldest DS has his own room. DD1 and 2 share. And youngest 2 DS share.

We are fortunate to be in a 4 bed house also, so right now DH and I share a room, DS1 has his own, DS2 has his own, and DD has her own. With baby 4, I think we will bunk up DS1 and DS2 in one room.

Hi Ladies!!! Im only 12dpo and I got my bfp yesterday :happydance: My due date is on November 30th this is my 3rd baby. My 1st (almost 4.5yo son) was born at 32weeks due to severe preeclampsia and with my 2nd (19 mo daughter) I was induced at 37weeks due to cholestasis and my blood pressure started going up too. So Im almost sure this one might come a bit early too. I will try to see my dr this coming up Friday to review meds and our plan and she will probably schedule a dating ultrasound for around 6 weeks ( 2nd week in April)
Im excited and scared. This will definitely be out last baby
@daniyaaq
Congrats and welcome! So glad you can join us! I'm due November 26 so not too far ahead of you. DS1 was born 38 weeks, DS2 37 weeks, and DD 40 weeks so my babies seem to be random. How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->