October/November Conkers 2021***

I'm not sure who asked now.
But I had my liver transplant in 2011. I was 31 years old so 10 years ago now.
It goes right across my whole body and up the middle. The call it the Mercedes scar lol.

Hi ladies! Sorry I have been MIA. We took a lovely 10 day trip to the beach and the internet was awful there.

On Wednesday I’ll be officially 20 weeks! So glad to be approaching the half way point. I also have my big anatomy scan on Wednesday so I am nervous but can’t wait to see her again.

hope everyone is well! I will read back and catch up!

@Reiko_ctu sorry about the awful drink I’m not looking forward to mine, last time I did it I had the awful unflavoured drink too.

i do feel this part is dragging so much too. I don’t know if I’m crazy or what but I found a house I like but will definitely need some work done on it, everything in me is saying do it, the logical side of me is wondering why I’m crazy enough to want to do Reno’s what pregnant.

Oh gosh Dani Reno’s are really truly annoying. I hate them. But my hubby DIYs so it takes double the time of a contractor. If it’s a place you love long term I would go for it and deal with the short term pain!!

@sil glad you got a holiday! So nice to see baby again soon.

My test results are in and… I failed by a lot lol. So I get to start at the gestational diabetes clinic sometime soon although they’re never really that helpful. Hopefully phone appts so I don’t need child care. I will probably just tell them I can’t do any in person appointments unless I can bring my kids. Which they won’t let me XD

gosh I can’t believe I still have 17 weeks to go… honestly I feel as if I’ll be pregnant forever. Even women I know who got pregnant a while before me I feel like, I can’t believe they haven’t had their babies yet! It is not goi g quickly and I am exhausted XD

Knowing the real estate market and game probably won’t get it. The owner wants to sell quick, and the agent wasn’t forthcoming about most things I asked her in relations to ever offer owner would find acceptable and kept emphasising he just wants to be done with.

@sil sounds like a lovely trip away! Yay to the half way mark! Let us know how you get on tomorrow!

@daniyaaq i guess it all depends on how much you like the house and what you need to do. If it’s nothing major then I’d defo consider it. When we moved in here it was an elderly couples so we had a fair bit to do as it was all the original stuff. Also we bought at a great time so prices were low.

@Reiko_ctu sorry you failed the test! It sounds like you kinda know what your doing with it all. I’m finding it so annoying that you can’t go to any appointments with the kids!

I’m trying to break this last part down into section so it doesn’t seem as long. Mine goes from now until they break up from school, the 6 week school holiday, then when they go back I’ll have 4 weeks left. DS2 starts school on the 15th so I’ll have some time with him and then it’s sort out babies crib etc in the last few weeks… I feel like it seems less time that way!

Yeah this last part is a bit of a drag. But I’ve got some busy times ahead, moving in August, then getting ready for bub, I’ve sat aside September to do all the shopping and running around. Then we have couple weddings and hopefully baby time. I’m convinced this baby will come in October, at the very least the last week.

I’ve put my offer in, nothing left to do but wait.

Oh my the sciatica has arrived. All three pregnancies my right bum and leg have had such a hard time with this. And it’s just started today.

@daniyaaq good luck with the offer.

Just had my whooping cough jab. Still not heard from a doctor about confirming I can have a c section. Looks like the midwife will have to chase it up when I see her at 29 weeks.

@daniyaaq good luck with the offer.

Just had my whooping cough jab. Still not heard from a doctor about confirming I can have a c section. Looks like the midwife will have to chase it up when I see her at 29 weeks.
Do you have any side effects. Told my midwife I was worried about it, never having had it before and she still thought it was a good idea to let me organise it myself. I’m worried I’m going to talk myself out of it.

Hey i wasn't on yesterday so a bit to catch up on!

@Suggerhoney that is one impressive scar! And your bump is a lovely size hun! Just right!

@Mummy2Corban your like me! Baby steps! I'm hoping the kids being in summer school in the mornings will help the time go a little faster!

@daniyaaq iv had the whooping cough vaccine a few times and the most you get is a bit of a sore arm like u bruised it. The benefits to baby are so so worth the little bit of discomfort, hope that helps xx

As for me I decided to move all the house around, it's my form of nesting nd my other half hates it! Having a 5 bed house and only 2 rooms aren't being done so it's taking a while!! I'm so ready for this to be over now! Not even in third tri yet!

@daniyaaq fingers crossed with your offer. My sciatica is currently on my left side…. Was a right bitch yesterday! I used to suffer from it as a child! It sucks.

@topazicatzbet I still need to book my whooping cough jab. Just not easy when you can’t take a the kids with you. That’s frustrating you’ve still not heard from the dr about your section! Hopefully you’ll hear soon.

@Catmumof4 my DH always says he knows when I’m pregnant that everything gets painted and rooms get moved about! We are waiting for carpet for our bedroom but then upstairs is done which I’m hoping will help relax my nesting because sometimes I think I get a bit nesting crazy! Hahaha! We aren’t far from third tri!! Nearly there!!!!!!

Do you have any side effects. Told my midwife I was worried about it, never having had it before and she still thought it was a good idea to let me organise it myself. I’m worried I’m going to talk myself out of it.

I didn't have any issues when I had it with ds 3 so not expecting any this time. I was lucky and didn't have any from the covid jabs either.

@daniyaaq
I had it on Friday and it didn't give me any side effect just feels like ure arm is bruised a bit.

@Reiko_ctu
Sorry u failed the gtt hon but looks like u know what to expect and do.

@Mummy2Corban and @catnjosh20
It's a huge scar I will get one of the front so u can see it all.

At the hospital now waiting for my growth scan.
Been into town and got some bits for my hospital bag some new pajamas and some other bits and bobs.

Now just waiting for scan then can go home hardly slept last night so gonna definitely have a rest when I get home.

Been googling how much baby should weigh at 28 and 29 weeks and he should be 2 and a half to 3lbs.

Glad u had a lovely 10 days away at the beach hon how lovely.

So baby is now 3lbs and on 70th centile
Not worrying because I know these scans are not accurate.
Next growth scan is on 3rd August and I fully expect him to be on 98th centile on that just like Tommy.

Baby is head down and quite low and he is a double of Tommy.
Really looking forward to my 4D scan now a week Saturday.
He was opening and closing his mouth and his eyes just so cute. He has chubby cheeks.

He also definitely still a boy.

The lady said do u know what ure having? And I was like yep its a boy unless it's fallen off.
She cracked up laughing haha.
She had a look and said yep definitely has extra bits hahaha.

@Suggerhoney your scan sounds so cute! The 4d one is going to be amazing. I wonder if he will follow Tommy and be on the 98th. Good job his bits and pieces haven’t fallen off!!!!!! Hahahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->