October/November Conkers 2021***

Just heard back from my doctor. It’s called velamentous cord insertion. I’m trying not to google too much and worry.

@Suggerhoney and @Mummy2Corban Thank u for that it was a crap time but had a much better day today! The house is fiinaly put back together! And I let my daughter walk home on her own from school and she was like a different person was so helpful and did as she was asked the first time!!

@sil I don't know anything about that but I hope little one keeps growing and is strong and healthy

SO we watched the England footie and can't believe we won! Was so nervous my bladder nearly couldn't cope!!

@sil Google is really a curse and a blessing. Hopefully Bub grown fine and isn’t too small.

@Reiko_ctu unfortunately they’ll be another move. We plan to build our forever home. Although to be honest I don’t even think that will be our forever home, I’m a bit of a here there everywhere person so will see.

@sil first of all super cute scan picture! I’m glad all looked ok apart from her cord and being small. Hopefully with regular checks on her all will be ok. Can only imagine the worry. And yes google can be great but also not so good. Will you be able to talk to your dr about it all?

Last night the oddest thing happened!! After I posted turned my phone off etc I was lying in bed and suddenly felt realllly sick which in itself is odd I don't usually feel like that when food isn't involved, anyways then all of a sudden my stomach from the top of my uterus to my foofoo went rock solid! Scary hard then it eased and the sick feeling eased a bit and the only thing I can think happened is she must have turned either head down or breach!! But then I think she has done that a few time so now I'm really worried she is going to get stuck in her cord, a friend of mine lost her baby at 36 +3 because of that so I'm freaking out if I'm honest!!!

@Catmumof4 oooo that doesn’t sound like a very nice feeling! I’ve never experienced anything like that so I’m not going to be much help!!!!! I know it’s hard not to worry specially when you know people that have had such tragic things happen to them.

Happy 27 weeks x

@Catmumof4 happy 27 weeks. On my side of the world you would be in third tri now, is that same that side?

I’ve never felt that either but I know babies move around a lot at this stage so hopefully wasn’t anything concerning.

@Mummy2Corban and @daniyaaq Thank u lovelies :hug:
I ended up in hospital this afternoon with pain and reduced fatal movements. They have no idea what caused the pains the actim partus was negative so not labour no signs of infection in my wee but there was ketones. I also got to be monitored which showed no movements etc until she bought me some really cold water then she woke up. I'm measuring 2 weeks ahead with the tape measure so she wants to bring my scan forward so hopefully here about that soon. Hone now and trying to rest but it isn't easy. I normally think of 3rd tri as 27 weeks but someone on bnb got really snotty about it must be 28 weeks.... can't wait for it to be over!! Xx

@playgirl666 yes please we want pictures.

@Catmumof4 sorry about another hospital visit. Glad bub moved and is all good now.

i really do feel like I hit 20weeks then everything just stalled. But I should get plenty busy when the girls are back hopefully that’ll distract me enough.

Got a call today they want me in for a scan today at 4.50pm feeling excited but nervous about the results xx

Ahhh B&B is driving me nuts! Keeps doing stupid things! I write a reply and it deletes it and keeps logging me out!

@Catmumof4 that must have been a bit scary but I’m glad they didn’t find anything to worry about and that baby girl started dancing for you! Great that you have a scan this afternoon… at least you get to check her over properly quickly. Hope all is ok. Let us know!

@daniyaaq yep not much going on really is there! I’m hoping with the 6 weeks summer holidays it might pass time a little quicker! Even though I don’t want to hurry through this last pregnancy I’m already uncomfortable so hey!!!

how is everyone? It’s gone a little quiet on here…. I’m hoping everyone is ok x

@Mummy2Corban time is just dragging for me and I don’t really have anything to add to the conversation other than moaning. Plus bnb keeps eating my replies every other time I try and comment which is annoying!!

The rest of my pregnancy will be consumed with tracking what I’m eating and blood sugars so it’s hard to not feel exhausted already. And extra appointments to check on the baby and blood sugars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->