October/November Conkers 2021***

I got a vip slot for the next sale and I managed to get some bits for this little guy and some maternity pjs! Hopefully they are as cute as they looked online!

@Suggerhoney glad the scan went Well! How's the itching today? Xx

@Mummy2Corban I'm very jealous I can't afford a lot of next with this many kids so vip is never gonna happen Lol!!

House didn't get a lot done today. My 2 yr old Evelyn just would not settle last night at all so was up A LOT. So this morning sorted the playroom and went for a lie down. When I got up was really sick then kids got home from school and my 11 year old Jasmine has been an absolute brat! Nearly had me in tears so sod the house was my thoughts ... regretting doing it now! I'm so tired but naturally my body won't sleep. I'm so upset and feel guilty for losing it at Jasmine. Worries I'm failing as a parent big time. And keep getting some serious pains in my womb area that are worrying me but could be due to stress or over exerting myself and don't want to get it checked because of how I was treated last time I went. Just so need this over and I hate saying that because it should be a blessing!!! :cry:

If all goes well at my anatomy scan tomorrow, I am going to officially announce. Took this photo of my kids for the announcement this AM so I can have it ready to go for tomorrow- “the original, the encore, the remix, mic drop”

View attachment 1100057
Love it. The mic drop. There’s a few of us here having mic drops isn’t it. I don’t even think we have a first time mom in our group do we?

@Catmumof4 all the stuff was half price or less so it wasn’t to bad. I would defo keep an eye on that pain…. You really shouldn’t worry about calling them if your concerned. I know when they’ve been dismissive or rude it makes you not want to but if it continues you should. I felt the same yesterday with my 2 boys I got so angry with them and shouted and then felt like I’m a rubbish parent. I’m tired and my body hurts and they wouldn’t listen. Pregnancy is hard work. Big hugs lovely xx

@daniyaaq no I don’t think we do!!! Maybe a good thing with all the moaning we do! Haha! We might put them off!!!!!

@Suggerhoney your scan sounds so cute! The 4d one is going to be amazing. I wonder if he will follow Tommy and be on the 98th. Good job his bits and pieces haven’t fallen off!!!!!! Hahahaha!

Hahaha I know rite lol.
Yeah I'm expecting him to be around the 8lb side of things when born.
Just seen midwife tho and measuring 29 weeks so it's perfect and matches with the scan.
I've told her all about my aches and pains and the itching and she said to push for a 37 weeks and no later induction. I have a tellaphone appointment with my consultant next Wednesday so I'm gonna bring it all up to hin because he is the one that decides.
Fingers crossed it will be no later than 37 weeks[-o<
@Suggerhoney glad the scan went Well! How's the itching today? Xx

@Mummy2Corban I'm very jealous I can't afford a lot of next with this many kids so vip is never gonna happen Lol!!

House didn't get a lot done today. My 2 yr old Evelyn just would not settle last night at all so was up A LOT. So this morning sorted the playroom and went for a lie down. When I got up was really sick then kids got home from school and my 11 year old Jasmine has been an absolute brat! Nearly had me in tears so sod the house was my thoughts ... regretting doing it now! I'm so tired but naturally my body won't sleep. I'm so upset and feel guilty for losing it at Jasmine. Worries I'm failing as a parent big time. And keep getting some serious pains in my womb area that are worrying me but could be due to stress or over exerting myself and don't want to get it checked because of how I was treated last time I went. Just so need this over and I hate saying that because it should be a blessing!!! :cry:

Awwww please please don't beat yourself up sweetheart. We all snap esp at the kids. I keep snapping at my 8 year old dd she can be such a diva sometimes and I just can't deal with it sometimes.
Being in pain and tired definitely doesn't help either.
Ure a brilliant mum hon. We all loose our patience from time to time. Hugs hugs and more hugs. Xx

@Suggerhoney let’s hope your consultant agrees. If babies are classed as full term by 37 weeks then surely there can’t be an argument not to induce then? Specially with all the stuff you have going on. All mine have been 8lbs so I can only see this one being 8lb unless baby comes early but again don’t see that happening either!!!!

@daniyaaq congratulations!!!!!! How long does it take for all the moving stuff to happen? Our friends sold their house in August but didn’t move till the March!!!!! When we moved it took about 6-7 weeks (but that was 7 years ago)

@daniyaaq congratulations!!!!!! How long does it take for all the moving stuff to happen? Our friends sold their house in August but didn’t move till the March!!!!! When we moved it took about 6-7 weeks (but that was 7 years ago)

haha you scaring me I was hoping to do it in 2weeks. I’m a bit of a minimalist though we don’t have a lot of things at all. When we moved into this place, took about a whole weekend and an hour or 2 Monday to Thursday. Packed up the truck Friday. I had the whole house unpacked in one day when we got to the new place. Only thing I can’t stop collecting is books, I can already size up the packing of each room but there’s literally a shelf with books in every bedroom, living areas and then some in boxes in the cupboards.

@daniyaaq 2 weeks! That’s amazing. Wish it was that quick here. Sounds like you’ve got it all covered! Exciting times ahead!

@sil I think you said your scan was today?! Hope all went ok.

it is today! It’s at 2:30 my time though, so 3 more hours. I will check in after. Thanks for thinking of me the nerves are getting to me and DH had something come up so I am going to this one alone.

@sil I went on my own too so I know the nerves your feeling. I hope all goes well and baby plays ball so you get all the measurements you need. Big hugs! Look forward to seeing your scan pictures x

@Mummy2Corban
Exactly hon. I don't mind going to 37 weeks at all but not 38.
My midwife just said to tell him u was happy to go to 38 weeks without all the symptoms but now all these symptoms have started ure only willing to go to 37 weeks.
Hope he agrees.
Mine and DH babies have been
Ds 40 weeks 7lb 11oz
Dd 35+4 weeks 5lb 7oz
Ds 37+3 weeks 7lb 6oz
So cud be another 7lb something but I've a feeling he will be 8lb something. I thought that about Tommy tho and was wrong so who knows lol..
Dh thinks about 6 or 7lbs hope he is right lol.

@daniyaaq
So exciting hon congratulations. Ure have to get b4 and after pics.

it is today! It’s at 2:30 my time though, so 3 more hours. I will check in after. Thanks for thinking of me the nerves are getting to me and DH had something come up so I am going to this one alone.

Good luck at ure scan hon. Can't wait to see pics.

Yay @daniyaaq thats so exciting!! Congrats on the new place! Is this your forever home or will there be another move in the future?

I forgot to mention - I am officially half way there!!! 20 weeks today! I think baby changed position because my bump suddenly shrunk and I look way smaller than last week. I was much larger at this point with my last pregnancy but I guess they are all different. One more hour until anatomy scan!

06D3EC1F-2769-4183-9BCB-1C3BB3A07488.jpeg

I forgot to mention - I am officially half way there!!! 20 weeks today! I think baby changed position because my bump suddenly shrunk and I look way smaller than last week. I was much larger at this point with my last pregnancy but I guess they are all different. One more hour until anatomy scan!

View attachment 1100093

Good luck hon. My bump is smaller then it was just a few days ago but baby is already 3lbs so growing well.
Not long untill ure scan now.

All structures were good with the baby but she was measuring on the small side - 10 oz at 20 weeks and most of her measurements on the smaller side measuring around 18.5/19 weeks. They discovered a cord insertion issue that can cause small babies (I forget what it was called so I just called them and left a message asking), so I need to have growth scans every 4 weeks. We are away for the first one so it’ll be 5 1/2 weeks until my first scan and then every 4 weeks after that. My babies were always big (8lb1oz at 38 weeks, 7lb7oz at 37 weeks, and 9lb6oz at 39+6). It makes me nervous for her.

8E198A44-BB8C-48B3-9D2B-4B9FE9E25922.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->