October/November Conkers 2021***

@Reiko_ctu B&B keeps doing the same to me?! It’s so frustrating!!!!! Yeah I know what you mean! This part is a bit uneventful! Specially feels more so with the lack of contact with a midwife!!! Even though I keep thinking that once summer holidays are over I’ll be 36 weeks!

my eldest boy is in isolation as someone in his bubble has tested positive on a lateral flow test and the are still awaiting the results on a pcr test. The teachers upload onto a thing called google classrooms but because it’s so close to the end of term there really isn’t much to be doing. But my 2 little boys are enjoying him being home! So hey!

We also found an 8 seater van so DH picked that so we now have a vehicle big enough for us all! It’s so much bigger so is so much easier to get everyone in and out.

I'm hoping our 7 seater will work well for us but not looking forward to juggling seats and pushchair.

I ve just booked myself a pregnancy massage for the week I finish work. Something extra to look forward to.

I upgraded to 7 seater in April. I’m still not getting used to how big it feels.

I have 5 weeks of work then I’m taking a week off, go back to do 5 more weeks and go on final leave. Its exciting thinking about it like that.

I'm the same with not having much to add other then moaning! Pain I have at the front of my pubic bone im assuming is spd is really playing me up and it doesn't help my partners kids from a previous relationship are here today (I don't really get on with them) so overall feeling really grumpy and fed up!! Xx

@topazicatzbet we had a seat Alhambra with7 seats. We found it ok but on days out when you had coats/hoodies, picnic etc it was a bit squashed but then again we had no spare seats. A pregnancy massage when you finish sounds like a much deserved treat. When do you finish again?

@daniyaaq thats how I’ve been trying to think of the time. Breaking it down into manageable chunks as otherwise thinking of the full length seems yuk!

@Catmumof4 oh no! Go hide in a cupboard until they have gone! I hate all the aches and pains I already have…. And to think it only gets worse!!!! Hahaha!!!!!!!!!

@Mummy2Corban I think my partner got I wasn't in the mood today so he's taken them yo the park while I have a nap, he's just text to say it's raining but I haven't opened it because I'm currently asleep.... I feel bad but again just not in the mood at all!! Xx

@Catmumof4 that pain in pubic bone, it gets me everytime I’m on my feet for a bit. It hurts/burns. It’s my biggest issue these days. It buffles me that with each extra baby we deal with so many aches, shouldn’t it be getting easier.

Sorry ladies will get the pics up soon of the baby clothes from patpat x

@Catmumof4 yeah but I think sometimes if your not in the mood and you’ll end up getting annoyed/stressed it’s not a bad thing his taken them out. Even if it’s just for a little while it just breaks it up.

@sadeyedlady yay for V day! It’s a good milestone to reach…. Feels a little bit reassuring knowing that your there!

@topazicatzbet so you’ve got to get through the summer holidays and then not long after you’ll be off! A massage at that point in pregnancy will be great I’m sure!

@Reiko_ctu B&B keeps doing the same to me?! It’s so frustrating!!!!! Yeah I know what you mean! This part is a bit uneventful! Specially feels more so with the lack of contact with a midwife!!! Even though I keep thinking that once summer holidays are over I’ll be 36 weeks!

my eldest boy is in isolation as someone in his bubble has tested positive on a lateral flow test and the are still awaiting the results on a pcr test. The teachers upload onto a thing called google classrooms but because it’s so close to the end of term there really isn’t much to be doing. But my 2 little boys are enjoying him being home! So hey!

We also found an 8 seater van so DH picked that so we now have a vehicle big enough for us all! It’s so much bigger so is so much easier to get everyone in and out.
Oh great news about the 8 seater!

My spd is bugging me too ladies, mostly when I lay down and try to get up again but thankfully not so much when I’m walking or at work. After today I will have 6 more shifts of work total but spread out until August 11 with some vacation in there. I’m mentally checked out already unfortunately. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->