October/November Conkers 2021***

@playgirl666 they are cute. What do you think size wise and quality? Would you order from there again?

I look forward to putting baby in a teeny tiny Halloween outfit! Hehehe!

Size wise they seem true to size and quality is really good, I'm definitely gonna be ordering more from there x

Hi ladies.
So just caught up.
Sorry I've not been In here for a good few days been crazy busy.

Yesterday and today I've been on my feet from the moment I wake up untill about 8:30pm.
I did all my house work yesterday including the stupid hoovering to help DH out.
My 8 year old dd had to come home from school because a child in her class tested positive for covid.
We have to to now book our dd in for a test but have already done a home test which came back negative.

Been so worried because I know its bad to catch covid from 28 weeks onwards.
Just praying she don't start showing symptoms.
We do have a cold in the house tho (not covid) hoping she don't catch it because I will freek its covid.
So now I will have her off school for a whole week. Then she goes back for 1 week b4 breaking up for the summer hols.

Today I've gone through all of DS newborn stuff and washed it all.
It's now drying on a rack and seeing them tiny baby grows is making me just want to be 37 weeks lol.
Feel like time is draaaaaaging now.
29 weeks today so hopefully only another 8 weeks untill induction day if I can persuade my consultant to induce me no later than 37 weeks.

Gonna iron all the new born stuff when it's dry then put it all away ready to pack my hospital stuff.

8 weeks feels like so long away still.
Not been as itchy but still itching a bit.

@Mummy2Corban
My 4D scan is on Saturday hon so another week to go. I booked it for 30 weeks.

@sil
Growth scans are known for being inaccurate hon. I know womon that got told they were having a really small baby and end up having 9/2 10lb babies.
I hope the cord thing doesn't cause any major problems. I've never heard of it b4 u said.
Definitely do not Google because that can be the devil sometimes.
When I was diagnosed with ICP at just 17 weeks last pregnancy I googled and it scared me half to death.
Glad ure scan went well otherwise and praying baby will be a good healthy Size when born [-o<

Not to sure who asked about 3rd trimester but here in the UK the NHS has it down from 28 to 42 weeks.
Some books and stuff say 27 weeks but the NHS and here on Baby and bump it's 28 weeks onwards.
Hope that helps.

Some of u ladies are so close to 3rd trimester now. It really won't be long now.

Feel so happy I'm finally getting organised.
I still have most of my hospital bag stuff In shopping bags so gonna go through all that soon and start getting it ready with the aim to start packing at 34 weeks. Gosh even that feels like ages away.

Sorry to all the ladies with pubic bone pain SPD is horrible.
Mines not so bad today but somedays its agony and my tail bone gets really sore too and my left hip area.

Think I have thrush starting again real itchy down there. Lovely.

@sadeyedlady
Happy V day hon.

Hope all u other ladies are doing good.
@Reiko_ctu
I'm so sorry u have to do all that it seems like such a pain in the butt.

Right hopefully I've caught up with everyone' u ladies move so fast haha.

Gonna go catch up in the September group now.
:pizza:

Last edited:
No bump pic today gonna hold out untill next week 30 weeks and do one becuase there hasn't been much change from the last few I've posted

@Catmumof4
Sounds like baby will be a good size hon.
When is ure next growth scan?

@Suggerhoney my eldest is in the same boat but we don’t find out for sure until Monday (the person tested positive on a lateral flow test) so if they are positive he will go back for the last 3 days. I knew you had your 4d scan soon but couldn’t remember if it was this Saturday or next! Only a week until you see his little face! Do you think he is going to be like Tommy? As stupid as it sounds it makes me feel broody looking at baby clothes!!!! Hahaha!!!

@daniyaaq it gets me all of a sudden then stays for hrs! At first I thought it was round ligament pain. And it should definitely get easier not harder!!

@sadeyedlady yey for v day I had a little dance when I got there!!

@playgirl666 I love love that bottle I'm a huge Disney fan lol even in the process of getting a Disney sleeve. The clothes are soo cute. I was too worried about the quality to really want to get anything!

@Reiko_ctu have you found anything that helps with the sod?? God i don't know how id cope working with this pain, the Drs think the fibromyalgia pain makes it worse but whatever the reason it sucks!!

@Suggerhoney my eldest is in the same boat but we don’t find out for sure until Monday (the person tested positive on a lateral flow test) so if they are positive he will go back for the last 3 days. I knew you had your 4d scan soon but couldn’t remember if it was this Saturday or next! Only a week until you see his little face! Do you think he is going to be like Tommy? As stupid as it sounds it makes me feel broody looking at baby clothes!!!! Hahaha!!!

Haha its ok hon I'm useless at remembering anything I definitely have major baby brain lol. I have to have all my appointments written down on a calendar other wise I wud forget them haha.
Think I wud forget my head if it wasn't screwed on. Lol.

At scans and appointments they always ask my date of birth and First line of address and I'm like ummmmmmmmm lol.

Urghh seems this Delta varrient is really on the rise. Its making me so nervous.
I know there's been talks of a possible locek down In autumn/winter as well and that makes me nervous.
I know I will have this baby in early September but I'm just hoping we don't get put on lockdown.
I have to stay in hospital for 5 to 6 days after I have had the baby and the thought of not seeing my other kiddies and DH for a week is really making me feel anxious.

Hopefully no lockdown will happen and they get this data varrient under control.
@Suggerhoney I have one at 32 weeks next xx

That will soon come around hon. That's when my next growth scan is too. Well I will be 32+3.
Think they check growth at the privet 4D bonding scan too. So will be interesting to see what he weighs Saturday. He's so say 3lbs now but I know its not always accurate.
Was way out with dd and ds.
Both were supposed to be big babies and were only 5lb 7 and 7lb 6.
Ds was so say 7lbs at just 33 weeks. I was shitting myself expecting a monster 10lb baby.
Had him just over 4 weeks later and he was 7lb 6oz. When he was born I was like where is the rest of him hahaha.

Also my dd was so say 7lbs at 35 weeks and 7 and a half lbs at 35+3 weeks.
Was induced the very next morning and the midwife in charge felt my belly and said a good 7 and half lbs baby.
She was only a teeny 5lbs 7oz haha.

I have my growth scan on the 29th, got midwife on the 27th for the 28 week bloods, I no it will say I have low iron, I always do in pregnancy x

Yeah I agree that the whole lockdown thing coming back and not having visitors etc sounds horrible. I really feel for the women last year. I’m not sure on the current situation with labour at our hospital with visitors etc. Hopefully all will be ok xx

I actually get to see my midwife on Friday!!!!! Say what!!!!! I’ve been taking liquid iron as after the dr said I could bleed a lot after delivery and I’m usually pretty low on iron in pregnancy too that I thought I’d start taking it before it gets to that point.

I know you ladies have reasons for those scans but I’m a little jealous you get to see baby a few more times. Also interesting to see if any of the babies are actually what they say they will be!

@Mummy2Corban I’m so jealous too. I wonder if I’ll be offered any, chance I might will see.

I see midwife again Tuesday, last time she said we will be organising everything for 25 weeks but didn’t specify what exactly happens then. Assuming glucose test, another blood test to check iron levels. I should get around to doing the whooping cough vax but trying to find time when I can take day off work, so many people in Australia complain they feel off or sick after it.

@Suggerhoney i just thought…. I was a 10lb monster!!! Haha! 10lb 9oz! My nan was also 11lb something so I thought I’d have monsters too.

@daniyaaq yeah obviously I don’t want anything bad to happen but an extra sneaky scan will be good! I also need to arrange my whooping cough jab but it’s so difficult cause someone has to have the small people when I go! Hopefully all will be ok with your whooping cough jab.

Yeah I agree that the whole lockdown thing coming back and not having visitors etc sounds horrible. I really feel for the women last year. I’m not sure on the current situation with labour at our hospital with visitors etc. Hopefully all will be ok xx
Haha honestly I wouldn’t mind if that happened by the time this babe came lol! I’d probably go to the hospital instead of a home birth so I could go a full 24 hrs without people visiting. All my babies have met their extended family within 12 hrs of being born and honestly I’m so over that. But even DH doesn’t understand why I wouldn’t want visitors the first day or 2.

So we aren’t in agreement over baby names any more and my DH literally said these words:

“I need to make my own list of baby girl names that I like”

Yesssss!!! I did it lol! I am getting him to contribute XD

Having a baby last year was horrendous!! I'm lucky Bonnie was born 30th Sept so we had lifted a couple of restrictions but only 1 set person could visit in hospital over the 4 days I was in. I was glad for the first day but then I got really down about it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->