October/November Conkers 2021***

Yay for 3rd trimester @Mummy2Corban

Happy V day @Reiko_ctu

Been so busy ladies.
Think I'm nesting. Sorted out all my 15 Yr old and 10 year old sons clothes in there drawers they were a right state lol.

I've washed and ironed all the newborn stuff.
So it's already to be packed.
Some stuff is tiny baby
And some stuff is first size so I need to sort it out into 2 separate piles.
DS was in tiny baby for about 3 weeks then he went into First size.
I have lots of 0-3 too but he didn't go into that untill he was 3 months old. I've never had a baby go strait into 0-3 not even my 8lb 15oz baby it was too big.
So gonna pack mainly tiny and a few first size just incase I have a 9lb baby which I certainly hope I do not.

@Mummy2Corban

Wow hon. I was 6lbs and DH was 8lb 9oz.

@playgirl666
I'm sorry ure Back on insulin hon. Hope baby won't be too big.

I have another cold which I've woken up with today.
Glad I've got so much done over the last few days.
Think I'm gonna chill tomorrow.

@Mummy2Corban I'm the same she was head down at the scan the other day but I get soo many big whooses and feet or hands etc all over the place atm she like an octopus lol! Iv not felt her a great deal today tho which I'm trying not to worry about x

@Catmumof4 I’ve actually been getting those contractions since 14 or so weeks I can’t remember now. They have not progressed to come with lower back pain. When baby rolls around and rotate my back hurts too. So far every check has shown no progression on cervix which I’m happy about.

@Mummy2Corban sooo cool you are third tri already!! Wahoo!!

@daniyaaq mines the same. I blame my pelvic floor this time but honestly I practically feel the baby in my vaginal
Canal already. Definitely causes the SPD to be worse. I’m working on my kegels so I can try and boost that sucker up a bit higher XD. My midwife said it’s pretty normal for 4th pregnancy.

@playgirl666 sorry you’re struggling with your blood sugar. Could you cut carbs a bit more or is it more your fasting levels that are going up? I’ve finally felt a bit of hope with my numbers as I’ve made myself a really Clear grocery list and meal plan of what I can eat and my fasting are still ok. Of course GD is a bit easier to control than type 1. I just talked to my
Midwife and got my ultrasound results and she said baby is measuring between 10-50% so I’m glad my highs in the earlier 2nd tri didn’t cause too much weight gain - all mine have been under 8 lbs and would really like to keep this one that way as well!

I’m almost up to 130 lbs so up 10 from my pre pregnancy weight. Hoping not really to go over 140 tbh because I had 5 lbs I was trying to lose before getting pregnant lol!!

@sil my
Sister just heard back from her anatomy scan that she has marginal cord insertion which can turn into your kind… she’s absolutely worried out of her mind but I agree with what what said above, the diagnosis and following along with baby is key and as long as the drs know things should be fine - they will be prepared for whatever will happen to keep you guys safe! Apparently It is more common with girl babies and with first pregnancies too.

So a few things, very grateful to have a good report on my anatomy scan and reach V day with our sweet baby girl!

We also decided on Meadow for a first name, I think. My DH had suggested Sienna or Madeline as well but they’re not my favorite so I think we may have agreed on Meadow and need to find a middle name now.

Beautiful names @Reiko_ctu and gald u have a meal plan all sorted.
It's so good to reach that very important mile stone on V day isn't it.
I'm looking forward to hitting the 30 week milestone on Saturday then I think its 32 34 and then 37 but not sure.

@daniyaaq
Ure nearly at v day now hon yay.

@Catmumof4
2 more days and 3rd trimester hon yay.

@Suggerhoney yeah I’m nearly there. I love seeing you ladies ahead of me gives me hope.

@Reiko_ctu love the name.

I’m pretty sure this boy is going to be Abishai I can’t imagine us coming up with any other name. I might get DP to think of a middle name but otherwise that will be first name.

had midwife appointment, and will be having consult with OB soon about my contractions, they becoming quite painful, my lower back gets really really excruciating when I have them, luckily they aren’t as often but still worrying non the less.

@Suggerhoney yeah I’m nearly there. I love seeing you ladies ahead of me gives me hope.

I’m pretty sure this boy is going to be Abishai I can’t imagine us coming up with any other name. I might get DP to think of a middle name but otherwise that will be first name.

had midwife appointment, and will be having consult with OB soon about my contractions, they becoming quite painful, my lower back gets really really excruciating when I have them, luckily they aren’t as often but still worrying non the less.

I feel like that in the September group.
Some of the ladies on there are so close now I'm pretty sure one of them has just turned 35 weeks. Gonna be baby pics posted in there in a matter of weeks. I can't wait.

@Suggerhoney I like to stalk the September group as it makes me feel excited about getting ready for baby! Sounds like you have been busy! Bet it’s lovely seeing all the teeny clothes. Only baby 1 & 5 went into newborn but only for about a week so I get a few in upto a month and then 0-3 months. My babies get big quick.

@Reiko_ctu I think meadow is a lovely name for baby girl. I do like Madeline too though. Awesome for V day and a good scan report!

@daniyaaq lovely name for baby boy too! At least you’ve both agreed to one! Hopefully your consultant will have some advice for you. Must be horrible having contractions and such a worry. I’ve never had any contractions until I’m in labour so I think I’d be very worried if it was happening before!

I’m just counting the days down till Friday when I’ll actually see the midwife. I’m looking forward to getting measured….. curious on this bumps size!

I still have 4 weeks til I see a midwife and I'm interested in the measurements too. I swear I'm much bigger this time round. I'm already getting uncomfortable at 25w.

@topazicatzbet this is how I feel! Putting on shoes etc is already hard and my ribs are uncomfortable so it makes me wonder is this normal or is bump bigger?!

@Mummy2Corban I feel like I shouldn't complain as I'm not suffering from spd or anything. Just feel really tired and having trouble getting comfy. Can't believe I have 14 weeks left of growing. I think I May be carrying higher this time.

Will get a pic and post to compare to my 37 week pic of last preg.

@topazicatzbet ok I can see what you mean!!!! Love your dungarees!
They were from patpat so only cost about £6. I ve always wanted some dungarees when pregnant but never been brave enough as unsure I could pull them off but they are in fashion now so i thought its now or never.

My sons did ask what I was wearing though and if I was going to work on a farm..lol.

I'm hoping I look bigger as I was about a stone heavier than usual when I got preg. I pitty over indulged during the prolonged mmc so hopefully that fat is adding to the bump. At our gender scan at 16 week he was measuring spot on dates. They didn't say anything at 20 week scan and I didn't get a report.

@topazicatzbet £6! No way! They look lovely! And I love dungarees in pregnancy! Hahaha! Trust kids to say something like that!!!! I’m sure they would have said if baby boy was measuring much bigger. Maybe his laying differently and some extra water?! I don’t feel like this baby is big but I feel bigger?! I guess we shall see!

I love that name!! I hope it works out. Honestly we are as Caucasian as can be so we can’t pull off any beautiful names like that without it being appropriation probably XD

I love the name jasmine but every jasmine here is south Asian and it just wouldn’t work for my
Little blondies lol!!

Hey ladies!!! I forget who put what and I'm feeling lazy so will reply to you but not tag ](*,)

I have a Jasmine who is fair (not blonde tho) but she was the first jas around here I think lol!!

Some really beautiful names coming out!!! Love hearing what everyone has picked!!

I have been having bad contractions for the past week as you all know so went in to get monitored as I hadn't felt baby move. Despite how rude and awful they made me feel they gave me some buscopan to help with the contraction pains and they been helping thankfully! I got told today aswell that I passed my gtt but only just with .2... I don't know the limits Tec to comment really but has made me wonder if I should have been offered a retest? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->