October/November Conkers 2021***

@Reiko_ctu ahhhi think meadow would go beautifully with your girlies names!

@Catmumof4 ohno! I’m sorry you had to go back in! It’s so rubbish that their attitude puts you off going! But I’m glad you did as it’s always best to check these things. I’m glad the buscopan is doing it’s thing for you. I haven’t a clue about those tests?

Oh also I have my 2nd covid jab in the morning.. I'm more nervous for this one then I have been for any other jab. My partner had a bad reaction to his second that put him in hospital but no reaction to the first one bleurgh @Mummy2Corban just 1 more day left of second trimester everrr I can't wait!!!

@Catmumof4 come on third tri! Your so close. I hope all goes ok with your jab. Sorry to hear your partner had such a bad reaction to it.. that must have been scary!

@Reiko_ctu i went to school with a Jasmina. I always thought it was more a European name. But the name you picked goes well with the others.

Hey ladies!!! I forget who put what and I'm feeling lazy so will reply to you but not tag ](*,)

I have a Jasmine who is fair (not blonde tho) but she was the first jas around here I think lol!!

Some really beautiful names coming out!!! Love hearing what everyone has picked!!

I have been having bad contractions for the past week as you all know so went in to get monitored as I hadn't felt baby move. Despite how rude and awful they made me feel they gave me some buscopan to help with the contraction pains and they been helping thankfully! I got told today aswell that I passed my gtt but only just with .2... I don't know the limits Tec to comment really but has made me wonder if I should have been offered a retest? Xx
Well a pass is a pass! And the limits are there for a reason so I think you’re clear. But it can develop later on so it might be a good idea to get another test in 6 weeks or so, or just watch your carbs for the last few weeks.

Oh also I have my 2nd covid jab in the morning.. I'm more nervous for this one then I have been for any other jab. My partner had a bad reaction to his second that put him in hospital but no reaction to the first one bleurgh @Mummy2Corban just 1 more day left of second trimester everrr I can't wait!!!
My mom had a bad reaction to her 2nd as well! DH had his first dose and it was all good… I’m a bit worried for his 2nd!!

Got a call to come in for monitoring and checks today ](*,) was really not prepared for hours of being poked and hooked to machines. I’ve been in a lot of pain but I’m also not really hopeful they will do anything to change it.

Got a call to come in for monitoring and checks today ](*,) was really not prepared for hours of being poked and hooked to machines. I’ve been in a lot of pain but I’m also not really hopeful they will do anything to change it.
Like they called you this morning to come in TODAY? Isn't that short notice?

Like they called you this morning to come in TODAY? Isn't that short notice?
Yes. Apparently I do nothing but sit and wait for them to tell me to come in. I know very inconsiderate. Also talk about giving someone a fright for no reason, things like this should be left for real emergency.

sitting in waiting room now,

@Mummy2Corban yh was terrifying. They had to treat him like it was a heart attack so yh I'm scared but trying to be positive and maybe baby will have some immunity to her when she's born? Bonnie somehow got a positive covid test when she was about 3-4 months old and iv never been so scared!!

@daniyaaq very inconsiderate but at least your hospital cares lol. Fingers xd all is well xx

Yeah I know. I appreciate the care but at the same time the thought of having regular cervical checks is a bit daunting. If this goes anything like my previous pregnancies, it will slowly progress to being more intense and regular which means more checks.

@daniyaaq If you don't mind me asking why do they want to do regular cervical checks with you? The thoughts of that sounds horrible

Just had the second covid jab!! So scary not knowing if it's for the best or not!](*,)

@daniyaaq If you don't mind me asking why do they want to do regular cervical checks with you? The thoughts of that sounds horrible
I’m having contractions, not just braxton. They are concerned about my cervix dilating early, it did last time. I probably don’t need them to be honest.

I’m having contractions, not just braxton. They are concerned about my cervix dilating early, it did last time. I probably don’t need them to be honest.
Thats awful, hopefully you won't have to stay long today.

@daniyaaq is it a speculum test to see or scan?

Thanks ladies not even a sore arm yet I hope it stays like this!! What's everyone up to today? Xx

@Catmumof4 hope you are OK after jab. I only had a sore arm again after my second and it was actually worse with my whooping cough jab.

My pat pat order just arrived and very happy with the quality. I bought 0-3 months and they look very big. They will be no good for when he arrives. Think we will order some newborn things too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->