October/November Conkers 2021***

@sil I think we may have to change the lay out of upstairs to create an extra room or possibly think about going into the loft. I’m keen for DS1 to keep his own room as he is the eldest and as he gets older I’m keen he gets his own space as the others are used to sharing. We have space downstairs so we have enough room for everyone to have space if they need it.

We have a 4 bed house. Ds1 and 2 share a bedroom. There is 19m between them. They did have their own but they always slept in one bed top and tail so we gave in and moved them into one room and got them some really nice cabin beds. They will stay sharing now. Ds3 is in the small room now but we plan to move him to the 3rd bigger bedroom and put baby in small room once they move out of our room. When they are a bit bigger they will share with ds3 so the small room can be a chill out zone if one of them needs some space from their room mate. If we have a girl they will still share until they are old enough to need a separate room.

@loeylo I had extreme cramping with my 2nd pregnancy, right from conception. I actually knew I was pregnant before I took a test because of the cramping. I'm glad you have a scan on Tuesday, hopefully its just round ligament pain<3

@Mummy2Corban I have mixed feelings about it lol:wacko: in one sense, I'm glad I get a break this time, but in the other sense it worries me just because I'm so used to feeling like crap during pregnancy:dohh: I did do that early blood test that said its a boy..so that's the only thing that is giving me relief for my lack of symptoms atm, the idea that I'm having a boy which is a totally new experience for me and my body. Thank you for that:flower:

@JJB2 congratulations and welcome :dance:

@playgirl666 I'm also a sahm for now. And we also live in a 3bd house with 4 kids so I understand the struggle lol. Hopefully you can get a new place soon:)

Congrats and welcome! So glad you can join us! I'm due November 26 so not too far ahead of you. DS1 was born 38 weeks, DS2 37 weeks, and DD 40 weeks so my babies seem to be random. How are you feeling?
Thank you! Im not having a lot of symptoms which is weird but Im happy Im not feeling sick and miserable since the beginning. I wish I can just go into labor without being induced but I doubt thats how this pregnancy will go. I dont think my dr would let me go past 38wks but I should know more soon

On that note have you babies been early? Late? Induced? Natural?

Mine have all be late! 41 weeks, 41 weeks 2 days, 40 weeks 2days, 40 weeks 5 days and 40 weeks 4 days. I went into labour naturally with no.1 but he was back 2 back and took a while as my contractions slowed so I needed a drip to encourage my contractions. 2 sweeps with no.2 and a sweep with no.5 because he was meant to be a giant (I had static growth but my scan showed he was going to be massive! 4 days late and he was 8lb 2oz)

I went into labor naturally with #1 at 38 weeks and had him with an epidural. He was 8 pounds 1 ounce.

I went into labor naturally at 37 weeks with #2 and had him fully naturally/no meds. He was 7 pounds 7 ounces and from the time I got to the hospital until the time he was born was 8 minutes.

I went into labor naturally at 40 weeks with number 3. I thought she’d never get here. She actually had the same exact due date as DS1 but their birthdays are 2 weeks apart since he was earlier. She came in at a whopping 9 pounds 6 oz.

37 weeks with first, was scheduled for induction but wasn’t fully induced as I laboured naturally, had an ARM though.

38 weeks with second. Naturally.

Hi Ladies!!! Im only 12dpo and I got my bfp yesterday :happydance: My due date is on November 30th this is my 3rd baby. My 1st (almost 4.5yo son) was born at 32weeks due to severe preeclampsia and with my 2nd (19 mo daughter) I was induced at 37weeks due to cholestasis and my blood pressure started going up too. So Im almost sure this one might come a bit early too. I will try to see my dr this coming up Friday to review meds and our plan and she will probably schedule a dating ultrasound for around 6 weeks ( 2nd week in April)
Im excited and scared. This will definitely be out last baby
@daniyaaq

Welcome and congrats. Added you.

Mine have been
8lb 2oz
8lb 9oz
8lb 15oz
8lb 7oz
8lb 2oz

@sil wow to 8 minutes. I had my girls quite quickly once I got to hospital but not that quick!!!!

My 1st was natural at 37 weeks she was 6ib 4
2nd was natural at 39 weeks he was 6ib 12
3rd was natural at 40 weeks she was 6ib 7
4th was induced at 37 weeks due to diabetes she was 6ib 8 , with my 4th they broke my waters and she was born 2 hours later, all 4 I never had any pain relief x

@sil wow to 8 minutes. I had my girls quite quickly once I got to hospital but not that quick!!!!

yes! His birth was terrifying. I went into hospital because I was in labor but they sent me home and said it was too early. I got home and waited for about 30 min and then the contractions were crazy intense and I started getting huge gushes of blood so I called the OBGYN who said get an ambulance. The ambulance took me to the hospital and I delivered 8 min later.

Hi Ladies!!! Im only 12dpo and I got my bfp yesterday :happydance: My due date is on November 30th this is my 3rd baby. My 1st (almost 4.5yo son) was born at 32weeks due to severe preeclampsia and with my 2nd (19 mo daughter) I was induced at 37weeks due to cholestasis and my blood pressure started going up too. So Im almost sure this one might come a bit early too. I will try to see my dr this coming up Friday to review meds and our plan and she will probably schedule a dating ultrasound for around 6 weeks ( 2nd week in April)
Im excited and scared. This will definitely be out last baby
@daniyaaq

Hi hon welcome and congratulations.

I also had severe pre eclampsia with my DD and ICP and was induced at 35+4 weeks with her.
And with my now 18 month old DS I also had ICP and I was diagnosed so early at 17 weeks, the itching started at just 11 weeks and it was hurendous.
I was put on medication for it and induced at 37 weeks.

I haven't had the horrible itching with this one yet but I'm just waiting for it.
I know I have a 75% chance of getting it again so I'm just waiting and if it does flare up i will be put on medication for it again.
Hoping if I do get it again it don't start untill 3rd trimester.
It was so scary being diagnosed so early with my son.
So sorry u had to go through this to hon and hope u don't get it this time.

@Mummy2Corban
It's so good being put forward but I really didn't expect to be put that far forward lol.
I was measuring bang on at my 6+1 week scan.
Then at the 8+1 week scan I was measuring 2 days extra and also was still measuring 2 days extra at the privet scan, then I got put forward another 3 days at the hospital dating scan.
I should of only been 12+1 but I was 12+6 I cudnt believe it.

@loeylo
I remember with my son at around 7 weeks I had really really severe pain in my right side it was agony and to this day I still don't know what that was.

I'm hoping ures is just stretching pains hon esp as ure already tender in that area from the ectopic.
Hope it's just little one getting nice and snug.
When is ure scan?

@Suggerhoney, just popping in to say congratulations on your scan, I’m so glad it went well. Beautiful pictures too, so clear! I was thinking about you Friday <3

Here is my newest progression. I’m 16dpo now and get my blood work results tomorrow on HCG. Fingers crossed but pleased with the FRER

1C64E219-C42D-4EAC-A433-07691A431302.jpeg

@loeylo
I remember with my son at around 7 weeks I had really really severe pain in my right side it was agony and to this day I still don't know what that was.

I'm hoping ures is just stretching pains hon esp as ure already tender in that area from the ectopic.
Hope it's just little one getting nice and snug.
When is ure scan?
@Suggerhoney, just popping in to say congratulations on your scan, I’m so glad it went well. Beautiful pictures too, so clear! I was thinking about you Friday <3

Awww sweetheart bless you. Thank you so much sweety I've just got to wait for the blood results now.
I hope ure OK and I've also been thinking about you <3:hugs:

The weights of my babies
My first 2 from previous relationship
DD 2003 7lb 5oz 39+4
DS 2006 8lb 15oz (2 weeks over due) 42 weeks

With DH
DS 2011 7lb 11oz 39+6
DD 2013 5lb 7oz 35+4
DS 2019 7lb 6oz 37 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts