October/November Conkers 2021***

@Mummy2Corban I love your replies always so upbeat! Yet I made it to 3rd Wahoo

@Abii I don't think iv met u yet, I joined a bit later on but hii! I'm jealous it's flying for you!

@Reiko_ctu I'm so with you there! Last 8 weeks have been near on impossible for me

Soo this spd at the front sciatica at the back and fibro in my muscles is really ruining my... well everything physical, mental and emotional health but really no idea where to turn. My gp sends to midwife, midwife says physio but huge waiting list so prob won't be seen, no point ringing dau or delivery suite because they only deal with emergencies... I seriously seriously don't know how much longer I can do this! Iv had to take cocodamol buscopan and the morphine this evening just to be able to settle. I can't get my kids to school, or do the shopping or go anywhere I feel like a prisoner. I'm so sorry for being a Debbie downer but don't know who else to ask. Posted in a couple places on here but really need some help x

@Reiko_ctu she is starting to like her dad more now it seems(sounds funny putting it that way but its true lol, she didn't like anyone but me for like her whole first year of life:rofl:) so I have a feeling when bean gets here she will probably distance herself from me, which makes me sad thinking about it, but then again I also know my milk will come back then and maybe she won't distance since she will have milk again. I've been dry nursing her since about 18 weeks:wacko:

@Catmumof4 it's nice to meet you lovely. I am so sorry you are dealing with so much pain, I have no experience with spd but I have heard many things about it from my facebook due date group and it doesn't sound pleasant at all:nope: I hope you can find some relief soon.

@Catmumof4 the only thing I would say is try a pregnancy support belt. You can buy them readily online nowadays! And a massage for the sciatic pain but it won’t last longer than a few days of relief.

@Catmumof4
YAY 3rd trimester. So good to have another one of you joining me in 3rd trimester.

@Abii
Good to see u back hon. Sorry u failed the gtt. Really hope u pass the 3 hour one..
So weird they only do the 2 hour one here in England. But maybe If u fail they make u do a longer one I'm not sure ive passed mine with this pregnancy and the last two.

Not long and ure also in 3rd trimester yay. Can't believe how close alot us are now.
So exciting but also nerve wracking..
Getting a bit nervous about labour now. Just hoping it goes as well as it did with DS.

Managed to get all my house cleaned and tidied today.
I wanted to get it all done b4 the heatwave starts.

It says its gonna reach 28c on my phone but that means more like 30c.
I'm going to die.

Thankfully DH has set the hot tub up (keeping it luke warm so I can get I'm it)
I'm definitely gonna spend alot of time in that and will also be having cool showers.

On Saturday after my 4D scan we have decided to get DH mum and step dad over and do a little bbq. So that should be nice.

One more day till Vday. So excited. It’s my oldest birthday today and we went into a lockdown last night, trying to find a way to still make it fun for her.

I so can’t wait to start buying things for the baby but just want to wait until we settled in our new house.

One more day till Vday. So excited. It’s my oldest birthday today and we went into a lockdown last night, trying to find a way to still make it fun for her.

I so can’t wait to start buying things for the baby but just want to wait until we settled in our new house.
That’s so hard with the timing of lockdown! At her age I’m sure she wants friends over for a party. We have done a few lockdown birthdays now but we have 3 girls so it’s a bit easier, like we can play games and things and it’s not just 1 on 1 XD. We make ice cream Sundaes with loads of toppings to choose from, and play “pass the present” which is bunch of goodies wrapped in different layers of paper and if the music stops while you’re holding it you get to unwrap a layer… and balloons all around the house and sugar cereal for breakfast!

@Reiko_ctu yeah poor thing wanted to go to laser tag with friends. Luckily there’s 2 other people in our house currently so she’s got someone to play with. I made them a nice hot breakfast, one of my chef friends will be bringing her a cake later on and they are doing a movie night in living room, which will be decorated with Christmas lights and they can have a mattress and sleep here.

@Suggerhoney we have our hot tub set up too and it's been great for my achy back. We just set it lower this year and I always have a cool drink at hand. Planning to spend a lot of time in it this weekend just to keep cool.

Parenting while pregnant is not fun, I feel so tired from today events and we didn’t even do much.

whilst you ladies are complaining about the heat, it is freezing on my side, we are dead in middle of our winter, to make it worse it’s started raining too. I loved having a winter baby but I’m not enjoying winter pregnancy at all, so hard to find clothes to wear and ways to stay warm, I’m missing my electric blanket to bits but I just don’t feel safe using it.

@daniyaaq happy birthday to your daughter!! Sorry your in lockdown. I'm so jealous of you right now and your winter! I HATE the heat and unlike the other lovelies in here I don't have a hot tub :cry:

SO I got myself a support belt off Amazon last night due to come tomorrow but prob be too bloody hot to wear it!! And my partner surprised me today my mum is coming to sit with the kids at 7 and taking me for dinner!!!!! I have 6 kids I seriously can't remember the last time it was just me and him going for dinner!! Very excited and has lifted my mood!! Xx

Ooohhh btw I was thinking about creating a fb group for the members of the Sept and Oct Nov mum's? After Mazikeen is born I won't be on here much but have come quite close to some of you? Would anyone be interested? :oops:

@Catmumof4 don’t worry I don’t have a hot tub either…. But I do have a bucket! Hahaha! I’m happy for you to do a Facebook page as I’m not as active after baby too and would be more available on Facebook.

@daniyaaq I’m not into winter really! I’m not good with getting cold! I don’t mind the cold before Christmas but after I don’t like it. We’ve had a lovely warm day today at long last! Just the right temperature! Happy birthday to your little lady! These birthdays in lockdown are starting to suck more and more for them.

@Abii lovely to hear from you! Do you mind me asking what you’ve decided to call your little man. Hopefully baby girl will settle into having a new brother nice and easy. It’s always a worry I think. All but one of mine have just got on with it. No.4 wasn’t keen one but on no.5 (both boys though) but now they love each other and together they are totally and utter monkeys!!!! I always struggle with the current baby feeling pushed out but usually it all works out!

I’m now waiting on the midwife. I’m actually going to see a midwife!!!!! What the!!!! I know they don’t do much but hey it’s exciting all the same!

@Mummy2Corban if u add me on fb I'm catx thurlow (pic is me and my other half) will add U, I'm with u on the bucket idea haha!! Xx

@Catmumof4 added you! Forgot to say enjoy your meal! I feel you on never getting to go out together. We will be lucky for MIL to babysit ours! Think last time she did was 4 years ago!!? Hahaha!

Midwife wasn’t very eventful but was nice to see one. Baby is laying more to my right which is what I though… seems to be head down. Measured 28cm so as I should! Everything else was fine. Go back in 4 weeks.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, lucky for me she’s still at that way too please she, I did all the worrying but she actually had a lot of fun, was happy with everything,

now I’m awake at 5, baby boy wakes me up kicking lately, I don’t know what I’m going to do if he’s born an early riser, I’m not a morning person at all.

@Suggerhoney I live in Las Vegas and I know for sure(thanks to bnb:winkwink:) that prenatal care is very very different in the US compared to other countries. I feel like our care is severely lacking honestly. I have never heard of a 2 hr glucose test, but it makes more sense to do it that way I think. I hope I pass, I'm about to call my dr office now and ask for my results so fx'd!

@daniyaaq happy belated birthday to your daughter! I hope she had a lovely day, besides being in lockdown:cake:

@Mummy2Corban his name is Levi Javier:cloud9: I know they will end up being very close since they are close together in age, but the newborn stage definitely is what has me worried. And the fact that I will have 5 kids :wacko: going from 3 to 4 was so hard for me, I hope it will be easier this time around lol:dohh:

@Catmumof4 I love the fb idea. I'm definitely on there more then here lol so at least I'll be able to be in touch more often. I sent you a friend request, my name is Harley Abegayle on fb<3

Hi all will add you all now. Just got home! Omg was some mega mega portions and seriously amazing flavours!! Think iv attached pics lol xx

Snapchat-1368989242.jpg Snapchat-756596681.jpg

@Catmumof4 thanks for accepting the fb request.
That food looks awesome.

@Mummy2Corban yay for seeing a midwife and measuring well.

I'm going to the shop early ton to buy a tonne of ice cream to get through tom. It's meant to get up to 28 degrees and we are having family round for a bbq.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->