October/November Conkers 2021***

@Abii for me I found 2 to 3 the hardest! I then felt out numbered so the rest haven’t felt as hard. I’m not saying I breezed the rest though! It’s hard work with a newborn and a whole bunch of other kids! Haha! It all works out somehow though doesn’t it.

@Catmumof4 that food looks amazing!

@topazicatzbet like I said I was curious how big bump is but looks like it’s not bigger than I thought! Haha! Sounds like a plan! Hot tub and ice cream! Lush!

Pretty annoyed the diabetes clinic wants me to test 6x per day… not sure how long they want me to do that but it’ll cost me $500 if it’s for the rest of my pregnancy!!

@Reiko_ctu that’s pretty annoying though. I think pregnancy should be relatives free given how expensive babies are

@Reiko_ctu that’s pretty annoying though. I think pregnancy should be relatives free given how expensive babies are
Yeah I mean we have the money, we’re fairly like, middle class here, so we don’t qualify for any support for our medications or anything (all our hospitals and dr and midwives are free though) and we are both self employed so don’t have private insurance benefits that employees would get… but it’s not like I want to spend that money on test strips. I would rather keep it in the savings account! I’m already dipping into our savings just to shop a bit over these past few weeks… stuff for the girls bedrooms and maternity clothes etc. Sigh.

anyways hopefully I can test less frequently.

has anyone been having heart palpitations at all? I am and I think they’re being made worse by stress. Not sure how I’m supposed to de stress with the kids With me all waking hours… my midwives don’t deal with heart things so I need to go to my GP :/

@Reiko_ctu you would have thought being a pregnancy condition you would at least get help with the cost of the strips!! Testing 5x a day seems excessive :shrug:

@daniyaaq happy v day :mrgreen:

6am here been awake an hr but soo tired, my brain just won't shut up got gardening to do today and I'm so tired dont know how much will get done... serious hot tub envy going on over here :haha::hangwashing:

@daniyaaq happy Vday girl! Get in!!!!

@Reiko_ctu thats frustrating that they want you to test that frequently! Specially costing that much! With baby no.3 I had heart palpitations but they said that was due to low iron and low blood pressure. Not sure how to de stress with little people about!!!!!!

@Catmumof4 sucks not being able to sleep! I hate that feeling of being so tired and not actually being able to sleep. I’m with you on hot tub envy! Haha!

Thank you ladies. It’s nice to hit vday.

@Reiko_ctu i get palpitations too. Just being told it’s pregnancy related, low blood pressure. I also notice I get it if I have lots of cups of tea, so I’m assuming the caffeine is playing a part

Will catch up later.
Unfortunately we only managed to see his ear today because he was facing the wrong way and wudnt budge.
They have re booked me for 27th July so hopefully we get to see his face then.
He's 3lbs 9oz now but I know how out growth scans can be. All mine and DH kids were estimated to be huge and were small so trynhn not to worry.
I'm only measuring 3 days extra so not much and he is following the middle line.
Out enjoying the sunshine and just about to go in the lazy spa but will have a good catch up later.

30 weeks today yay hopefully only 7 more weeks left.

Here is his ear and cheek

Screenshot_20210717-150057_Tricefy.jpg

Bump pic
27 weeks and today 30 weeks.
Think I actually look smaller now.
20210627_160622.jpg 20210717_172835.jpg

Good to hear about the palpitations being related to low bp and iron for some of you ladies… I definitely have both of those things. And I did have coffee every day this week which was unusual for me so it was likely caffeine related. I will try and rest tomorrow and see if they still bug me and if they do I’ll call my GP on Monday. Try to relax and no coffee and take my prenatals to try and get my iron up a bit. I need to grab some actual iron tablets though.

@Mummy2Corban we got a pool today so sat in that after a day of gardening!! Was bliss, pain hasn't been too bad today at all so will prob kick my butt tomorrow lol!!!

@Suggerhoney did u see the post about Facebook would love u to join!! Your scan must have been soo frustrating but at least they rebooted u free!! Ĺovely bump pics!

@Reiko_ctu hope the palpitations do one for you xx

@Suggerhoney happy 30 weeks lovely! Sorry baby boy wasn’t playing ball! Still a lovely little ear and cheek though. Hopefully next week he will be in a different position so you get to see his little face. Bump looks great maybe just a bit lower?!? But you know baby boys is measuring ok so I wouldn’t worry.

@Reiko_ctu defo try up your iron and less caffeine to see if that helps but defo call the dr if your concerned or it carries on.

@Catmumof4 after a day of gardening I think a jump in the pool sounds good! Hopefully you won’t suffer tomorrow.

we went for a walk and a picnic! Then had tea in the garden while the kids played. Top of my bump is sore today and uncomfortable so I think I’m gonna go to bed!

@Mummy2Corban we got a pool today so sat in that after a day of gardening!! Was bliss, pain hasn't been too bad today at all so will prob kick my butt tomorrow lol!!!

@Suggerhoney did u see the post about Facebook would love u to join!! Your scan must have been soo frustrating but at least they rebooted u free!! Ĺovely bump pics!

@Reiko_ctu hope the palpitations do one for you xx

Thanks hon. I'm Dannii-marie Arnold Slater on Facebook. Wud love to join.

@Suggerhoney happy 30 weeks lovely! Sorry baby boy wasn’t playing ball! Still a lovely little ear and cheek though. Hopefully next week he will be in a different position so you get to see his little face. Bump looks great maybe just a bit lower?!? But you know baby boys is measuring ok so I wouldn’t worry.

@Reiko_ctu defo try up your iron and less caffeine to see if that helps but defo call the dr if your concerned or it carries on.

@Catmumof4 after a day of gardening I think a jump in the pool sounds good! Hopefully you won’t suffer tomorrow.

we went for a walk and a picnic! Then had tea in the garden while the kids played. Top of my bump is sore today and uncomfortable so I think I’m gonna go to bed!

Haha thanks hon.
Little monkey is moving about loads now haha typical.

Hope we get better pics next time.
Gonna eat and have a ice lolly b4 I go. That always seems to get him going haha.
He is really head down so think my bump has definitely dropped but it just hasn't got bigger.
Rekon I have to pop again soon.

Wow what a hot day but had a fab time with the kids playing in the garden with a water mat and some time in the hot tub. Then a lovely family bbq with all the family. I'm exhausted now though.

View attachment 1100369

Sounds lush hon. We have been In the garden all day too. In and out the hot tub and had a mini bbq which was lonely.
Absolutely shattered now tho haha.

Tomorrow is gonna be the hottest day of the year. Its saying 29c on my phone but it normally ends up being more so fully expecting temps to each over 30c tomorrow.

Been drinking so much water. I don't normally like it but in this heat I love it. I have a big water bottle that I keep in the fridge.
Keep wanting Coke too so had a can of pepsi max and also a bottle of fanta was lovely.

How is everyone? Anyone have any appointments this week?

nothing much going on this week for me! My biggies breakup for summer on Wednesday so that’s something to look forward too!!!

All looks lovely that uv been up to!! Not hurting today by some small miracle but omgosh this heat!!! Literally feel like I'm dying!!! It's 9pm and just gone round to the kids with wet flannels!! My poor 2 year old decided she was going to throw up totally out of the blue earlier which was awful so now worrying about her!! And I just know it's going to be a long night up and down bleurgh! Not coping well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->