October/November Conkers 2021***

We had a positive case on tue but they said it was optional now that they isolate so ds2 is still in school. My 2 finish on Monday.

I don’t understand the logic of isolating some members of a household and not others, makes no sense and practically with kids doesn’t work. My DD1 had to self isolate, I ended up just isolating all of us as it was hard not to mingle all together.

this outbreak is really making me believe I’m going to have a lockdown baby. Not sure how that will be.

@Catmumof4 i can understand being more excited for that honeymoon. Time away from kids will be bliss.

The Sun, sea and not a child in hearing distance!! I can't wait. I will be very pissed off if covid is still raging then!!

I didn't get a message from nhs test and trace just his school! Does that mean we don't have to isolate? I'm so very confused by it all

@Weemcb26 will add you now x

Been in for monitoring because of no movements and contraction type pains AGAIN. 2x midwives freaked out because they couldn't find a heartbeat so Dr had to get the scan out. Worst 20 mins ever!! Luckily she was laying in a weird position and when he pushed on her bum hard she moved and hasn't stopped since thank God!! The pains he said I probably have an irritable uterus and feeling it more cos of the fibromyalgia. Dram drama Drama!!! Glad everything is ok now though x

@Mummy2Corban
I can't wait hon. I keep getting anxious about things going wrong. I just keep praying he will be born safely and completely healthy.
I can't wait to have him safe in my arms.
6 weeks still feels so far. And that's only if my consultant agrees to 37 weeks and no later.
Really want him to give me my induction date 5 my next appointment at least then I have a date booked in and can get organised.
I'm worried he's just going to say let's see how u go.
I'm just gonna tell him I can't cope with the itching and my skin is such a mess.

I'm Danielle-marie Arnold Slater on Facebook.
U may have to send me a messenger message so I can add u because I have my account on privet.
Had this right weirdo once that wudnt leave me alone and she kept making new Facebook accounts.
I counted 13 different accounts that were all hers..
So I had no choice but to make mine privet.

Just got back from our holidays last night and had my last Saturday at work today.

I’m
Officially in double digit countdown
Now, and I will be doing everything I can to get this baby out after 38 but before 39 weeks.

My heart palpitations have come back today and so I’m definitely calling my GP on Monday morning to try and get an appointment and get the tests started. I feel like I should make a pelvic floor physio appt too but it’s not covered so it’s $175… but I feel so much pressure in my pelvic floor and am worried about prolapsing if I have to push for a bit during delivery! Hoping it’s like my 2nd and I don’t have to push at all and she just pops out XD

we definitely settled on Meadow for a name so now just need a middle name.

@Catmumof4 thats a whole lot scary! I’m glad it was all just because she was in a funny position! Little madam! Can an irritable uterus mean early labour? So pleased all was ok with baby girl though.

@Suggerhoney i can only imagine the worry. All points to him being healthy as all scans seem to look good. I know that doesn’t stop the worry though. Did you say you speak to your consultant next week? Surely with your past and your current itching he would listen and hopefully induce on the earlier side for you?!

@Reiko_ctu how was your holiday? Yay to double digits and for both agreeing on her name. Will they offer you sweeps to get things moving?

@playgirl666 yay hon so glad to have u here too woohoo.

@Reiko_ctu woohoo double digits hon that's always so good.

@Mummy2Corban yeah it's not this Wednesday coming but next Wednesday I see My consultant so fingers crossed.
I have 3 appointments this week.
Tuesday morning I have a hospital appointment (neurology)
Tuesday evening I have the 4D repeat scan and on Friday I have my midwife coming to my house for a home visit.
May call the day assessment unit and try and get in for bloods because of the itching. I'd like to try and hold off tho because I know my consultant will want me to have them done when I see him too. I'm gonna just gonna see how the itching goes now it's cooler.

I had a irritated uterus with my 2nd baby but I ended up going 2 weeks over due. He was my biggest baby so I don't know if it was down to that.

Definitely getting a little uncomfortable now esp at night. Needing to pee alot and bump gets achey. So does my pelvis and hips.
Tail bone gets sore when sitting.

Can I fast forward to 36 weeks plz lol

I have 3 appointments this week aswell, on Tuesday I have my 28 week midwife appointment, then Wednesday I have my home visit, and Thursday I have my growth scan, consultant and diabetic team xx

@Suggerhoney i so hope baby boy plays ball and you get to see his sweet face. I feel the same at night… I feel when I move I need a wee!

why do you ladies have a home visit?

Will we actually see a health visitor?!

They just come out and talk about safety with baby etc just all stuff like that x

Hey ladies! No irritable uterus is just basically stronger Braxton hicks (what the Dr said last night) so it's pain for no reason just what I need on top of the sciatica spd and fibro lol. It's not been too bad today so far just a few twinges. Bonnie was born last Sept and I have seen a health visitor 1c or 2c in that whole time. I can only remember 1 buy my partner says 2x lol!

Yet for those now in double digits Wahoo nearly there Now!!

@Mummy2Corban figured out I only have 3 major milestones to reach! 30 weeks, 36 week consultant appointment and get the date from her and then baby day!!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->