October/November Conkers 2021***

@playgirl666 ah hello bump! Looking lovely!

we usually see our health visitors a few weeks before baby is born so you have your red book going into hospital! I know it varies from place to place but I haven’t seen a health visitor since my last was born. Wondered if it’s a similar thing to not really seeing the midwives.

I have 3 appointments this week aswell, on Tuesday I have my 28 week midwife appointment, then Wednesday I have my home visit, and Thursday I have my growth scan, consultant and diabetic team xx

Ure a busy bee to hon.
I just have those 3 appointments this week and next week I have growth scan on 3rd and consultant in 4th.

@Suggerhoney i so hope baby boy plays ball and you get to see his sweet face. I feel the same at night… I feel when I move I need a wee!

why do you ladies have a home visit?

Will we actually see a health visitor?!

I hope so hon.
Yeah I think they just come to ure home to see everything is ok and she will do the normal checking me wee' blood pressure and babies HB and measurements.

I only saw the health visitor about 3 times after having Tommy. I got given his little red book in hospital after I gave birth so that was a bit different. I wont if it will be the same this time.

@playgirl666 u have popped hon. What a lush bump.
I will probably do another pic when I turn 32 weeks.

@Catmumof4
My next mile stone is 32 weeks I can't remember why now but I think its because they have a 99% chance of survival if born.
Then my next milestone will be 36 weeks then hopefully will only have 1 more week and baby will be here. Hoping and praying safe and sound.

Got a feeling the next 5 weeks will drag.
Esp with the summer school hols as well.
I always find those 6 weeks drag. X

I’m so jealous of you ladies weeks from delivery and I’m still waiting to make it to viability day :?

All quiet here. I’m just trying to lay low until my 24 week scan to see how baby is growing. She was in 12th percentile last scan and this velamentous cord has me ridden with anxiety. Fingers crossed for good growth. Scan in 10 days.

I’m so jealous of you ladies weeks from delivery and I’m still waiting to make it to viability day :?

All quiet here. I’m just trying to lay low until my 24 week scan to see how baby is growing. She was in 12th percentile last scan and this velamentous cord has me ridden with anxiety. Fingers crossed for good growth. Scan in 10 days.

Not long now until v day hon. Hope ure scan goes well and baby is growing perfectly.

My little one was on 30th centile at 20 weeks
36th at 24+4 weeks.
And 68th at 28+3 weeks.
It's from 28 weeks they start packing it on and from 30 weeks they put on half a lb a week and from 36 weeks it can be up to a lb a week.

Really hope all will be ok hon. It's horrible having to worry.

See even tho I have only a few weeks left I still feel like it's ages away. Esp when I'm in the September due date group because some on there are 35 and 36 weeks.
When I joined that group I felt so far behind the other womon. We do have ladies on there tho that are due October.

I found when I hit 24 weeks it went fast but now it's going really slow again.
Can't wait to have baby now

Am I in the Facebook group? I don't remember what it's called and definitely want to go on it because I won't really be coming on here when I've had baby.
And want to stay in touch with u lovely ladies.

@sil lovely to hear from you! Not long till V day lovely. Hopefully your next scan shows baby girl is growing ok. Keep us updated on you both. I can only imagine the worry xx

@playgirl666 congrats on third tri! I can’t wait till I’m there. 12 weeks to go seems manageable.

@Mummy2Corban the midwives have always offered me a sweep once I’m past 38 weeks at each appt. It didn’t do much last time but with my 2nd she was born about 12 hrs after the sweep!! And I take a homeopathic remedy called Mederi EZ birth from 37 weeks to help prep the body for and shorten labor. Has worked the last 2 times for me! So I had that arrive in the mail the other day. I ordered one for my sister too but she has marginal cord insertion so not sure her midwife will ok it!

Hugs girl! I have a bunch of health issues that are making me worried about baby too. I know the anxiety. All we can do is wait and try and be as healthy as mamas as possible! Praying for healthy girls for both of us xx

I like to be nosey on the other threads and when in the Sept group feel like I have yeeears left until baby is here. It's getting to the point with the amount of meds I have to take I'm worried for her health and maybe that's y I'm so paranoid when her movements aren't the same. My friend lost her 6th baby at 36 weeks and it really terrified the poop out of me! Just want her here and safe Now!!

Suggerhoney I will pm u now on fb so you can add me if you want and I will add you to the group xx

Also think I have a cold x
Oh no hopefully it passes quickly. I had a cold just as I was about to have DD1 poor thing caught it, her first 2 weeks of life was battling a cold.

I can’t believe some ladies in September group are approaching 36weeks. We will get there though ladies…very soon.

@Reiko_ctu when will you take a sweep? What is in the remedy you take to shorten your labour?

@Catmumof4 your nearly 30 weeks so you think once the summer holidays are over it won’t be long till baby time. It’s hard not to worry about these babies!

@Mummy2Corban your bump is sooo lovely. Hope the next milestone comes quickly for you!! I’m jealous haha!!

I’m going to arrange my appointments for 38+2 and 39+1 if I can so those would be the days I get a sweep. I do love the idea of letting bub stay put as long as possible but realistically My mental health can’t take much longer when I get to the end so I just go for it. If it doesn’t work I know they’re really not ready.

The tablets have a bunch of things I’ve never heard of tbh… my midwives prescribe a tincture for 37 weeks which is very similar and this is cheaper than the pharmacist making it up for you so I just get these instead. I think it’s supposed to shorten pushing mostly? Mederi EZ Birth

@Reiko_ctu well I think if your mental health is really starting to suffer at that point and they will sweep you then it’s not a bad idea to take them up and if baby is ready to appear then so be it! I guess any thing that can help you out in labour is good right??? The pushing part of my labours aren’t very long. Because of the drs worrying about bleeding I’m wondering if there is anything recommended to contract your uterus?!

@topazicatzbet its the same as the health visitor some see them before birth and some after?! I guess it kind of works out the same though.

Last edited:
Heya everyone! I had a midwife that swore on evening primrose oil up by your cervix, drinking raspberry leaf tea and after baby is done cooking Clare sage oil... I seriously love clay sage oil smells lush!!

Feeling real poopy all day! Had to come to bed to read at 7 cos I was really sick! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->