October/November Conkers 2021***

@Suggerhoney im hoping your itching gets no worse! Oh my! Your scan pictures are amazing! His little face!!!! Looks like a proper little baby! I think @topazicat is right you don’t need to worry. So pleased you got to see him this time round.

@daniyaaq youll soon adjust to a boy! I’m the same as @Suggerhoney and have 2 girls and 3 boys but I must say I’ve a mixed bag! My girls are so very different…. And all my boys very different.

Hey all!! What a day! Exhausted!! My kiddies have been very demanding but good news is my cat had her kittens last night! So very excited!! Feeling really very ill and 'off' very hard to describe but weak, tired, sore and kind of out of it comes to mind! So unusual but baby is moving so that's ok! I have decided against the name Mazikeen now and am looking for girly name suggestions that aren't too common... please help x

@Catmumof4 yay to kittens! How many did she have? Are they all ok? Sorry your not feeling to well today… hopefully just an off day?! Well I think my top choices for this baby would have been Thea or Cora. What are you girls names?

@Catmumof4 yay to kittens! How many did she have? Are they all ok? Sorry your not feeling to well today… hopefully just an off day?! Well I think my top choices for this baby would have been Thea or Cora. What are you girls names?
Those Are really lovely choices for girls names. We are still stuck on our middle name but still agreeing Meadow will be the first name. Did you and DH talk about your name choice anymore and confirm it completely?

@Catmumof4 mazikeen was your favorite for a while wasn’t it!? Any reason for the change or just gone off of it?

Any middle name ideas for Meadow? Something more traditional, we don’t want to do 2 hippie names together. Right now I’m thinking Meadow Elizabeth, Elizabeth is my middle name - but it’s not really clicking it’s just meh.

@Reiko_ctu our names have kind of rolled over each time for our babies as we’ve always been team yellow. DH is still loving Hudson Robert but I’ll still keep looking just encase something pops out. I actually think Meadow Elizabeth is nice specially as it’s your middle name. We would have used my middle name if this was a girl (Jane) as we used DH name last time.

Health visitor will be here any min for my home visit, had my 28 week midwife appointment yesterday all went well, she had trouble finding his heartbeat at first but I knew he was OK cos he was kicking just before I went in, she did find it x

Oh my Lord why did I think I would be ok camping at 26 weeks pregnant. It’s 2am and I’ve only slept a bit. I’m so uncomfortable and I’ve got acid reflux and nowhere to sit up at all. It’s a basic cabin with just beds but of course the mattresses are not comfy and there’s nowhere to sit otherwise… normally I would go sleep on my very comfy couch at home! I hate complaining but I’m miserable. On the other hand my stress levels are soaring. Right before we left today my dad who is in his 70’s fell and broke his shoulder… he is on a waiting list for surgery for the other shoulder which had the exact same break 6 months ago and never healed! So now he’s got 2 broken shoulders FFS, not sure what he’s supposed to do when he can’t use his flipping arms. Likely he’ll get his surgery the same time my sister and I both have our babies and that’ll be absolute chaos. I just feel like rubbish.

@playgirl666 will you get your red book? Glad all went well with the midwife. When do you go again? I always hate that few seconds waiting to hear babies heart beat!

@Reiko_ctu wow you are brave to go camping! You must be uncomfortable!! I’ve been getting a bit of reflux at night I think. Your poor dad! Do you think they will rush the op through seeing as it’s both arms? Or are they too busy? We are waiting for surgery on DS3 he has a hydrocele (fluid around his testicle) he just needs it draining off in a day surgery but his appointments last year were all cancelled so he had one in may but still not heard anything. Sorry your so stressed.

I will get the red book once baby is born as they will come out the day after I have had him and home, I have got my growth scan and consultant tomorrow, I have gotta ask what the policy is on my hubby coming to the hospital when I get induced, as we are worried he won't be allowed there from start to finish :( x

@Mummy2Corban She had 4, 2 girls and 2 boys, all doing perfectly, have attached a pic or 2 lol the white one looks spitting image of mum!!
My girls I have atm are Jasmine Millie Isabella Evelyn and Bonnie I'm hoping for a miracle I think lmao!!

@Reiko_ctu My mum was really rude about the name and when I told people they were all like oh that's different with 'That' face so it's just put me off. I liked the name Olivia but my partner kept saying livvi which was too close to Libby and I hate someone with that name,
I ideally want a name ending in a cos all the others are mainly ie and I'd like to break it up lol... I like Elizabeth with meadow (i really like meadow btw lol) but I know what u mean about it having to be just right, so other classic options could be rose, Marie, Ann,...
I went on holiday to Devon with my 5th at around 32 weeks pregNant and I know what u mean about the why's! Also when i got back i found out i had obstetric cholestasis and was hospitalised! It was so hot and the hills were almost verticle it was horrendous! I hope it is over quickly for you!

@playgirl666 Hope the appointment went well and you can find out the protocol soon x

Snapchat-684680458.jpg Snapchat-684680458.jpg

@Reiko_ctu hope your dad can get in surgery soon. On the other hand you really are brave to go camping like that. I’m not even bothered to do any holidays, the girls have been asking and I just promised them a big holiday after baby comes.

I couldn’t even do a simple grocery run without being in so much pain i couldn’t walk. It worried me a bit as I felt that burning sensation in my pelvis which really reminded me of the ring of fire.

@playgirl666 i don’t think the rules have changed for our hospital! I’m so hoping all goes straight forward so DH can just stay with me and then we can leave. I feel like it’s not going to change for a while either?!

@Catmumof4 oh my gosh!!!!!! Kittens!!!!!! How beautiful are they! I’d be wanting to snuggle them a whole bunch. Ah your girls names are lovely! Have you any thoughts on a new name?

@sadeyedlady Rowan is a lovely name! Sorry you won’t get to use it. I’ve liked Cora and Thea since baby no.4 but no go! Never mind.

@Mummy2Corban yes they are very cute I just sit and stare at them a lot Haha!
Nope no idea on a name for this one at all :cry:

How are you all coping? Xx

@Catmumof4 kittens are the best! Please keep sharing pictures as they grow!!!! Erm…. Amelia? Ivy? Aubrey? Avery? Hazel? I don’t know…. Haha! I’m so focused on boys names I can’t think of many girls names! You’ll find the one! You know you will.

@daniyaaq hopefully baby boy stays put until his good to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->