October/November Conkers 2021***

@Suggerhoney im hoping because DD are worked out on a 28 day cycle and I ovulated CD11 so my cycle would have been 23/24 days long that I’ll gain a few extra days!!!!

@loeylo
I remember with my son at around 7 weeks I had really really severe pain in my right side it was agony and to this day I still don't know what that was.

I'm hoping ures is just stretching pains hon esp as ure already tender in that area from the ectopic.
Hope it's just little one getting nice and snug.
When is ure scan?

Awww sweetheart bless you. Thank you so much sweety I've just got to wait for the blood results now.
I hope ure OK and I've also been thinking about you <3:hugs:
My scan is Tuesday. Not had any more cramps since then, it’s so weird.

@Suggerhoney im hoping because DD are worked out on a 28 day cycle and I ovulated CD11 so my cycle would have been 23/24 days long that I’ll gain a few extra days!!!!

I reckon u will be put forward hon esp with early Ovulation. I ovulated on cd10 which was so strange because I don't normally ovulate until day 13 to 15.
I got my peak opk on the evening of cd9 and then on the evening of cd10 I had Ovulation pains.

That's prob why I've been put forward is because of the early Ovulation.
Going by the first day of last period I should only be 11+5 now and going by O I should be 12+3 but for some reason I was put 5 days forward.
I normally do get put forward I did with my son but only 3 days. Never been put forward 5 days b4 but I'm really happy I was.
It was like I skipped the final week of first tri, all good tho.

Not long hon.
I'm hoping it's just stretching pains hon. Really hope it all goes brilliantly on Tuesday hon I will definitely be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed for good news[-o&lt;

sounds exactly like mine. They pop out one day and then gone after that.

full sickness has hit full on, vomiting and all. My entire diet consists dry toast, lemon slices and sour lollies

I hate wishing the time away but I’m totally feeling you. With my boys I felt near on normal between 16-18 weeks. My girls well one was just past 20 weeks and the other I threw up all the way through.

has anyone got appointments this week?
@loeylo you have a scan tomorrow right? I’ve got the second part of my booking in appointment on Friday.

I hate wishing the time away but I’m totally feeling you. With my boys I felt near on normal between 16-18 weeks. My girls well one was just past 20 weeks and the other I threw up all the way through.

@loeylo you have a scan tomorrow right? I’ve got the second part of my booking in appointment on Friday.

oh same. DD2 I was sick till 2 weeks after she was born. The other I definitely got better by 24weeks.

I felt so guilty with how much I hated the sickness and the whole thing. So I’m trying to just enjoy and find the positives in it all.

Didn't want to just dissappear on you all. I had been pretty quiet because deep in my heart I felt this pregnancy wasn't right.
No progression had be really scared.
Started bleeding this morning after a really faint positive yesterday.
Another loss for me, on our last attempt at TTC.

Wishing you all beautiful and healthy babies <3 and a blissful 9 months together. xxx

So sorry Sally.

Just had my second part of my booking visit. So hopefully should get a scan date through soon.

My doppler arrived this morning. Had a little play but wasn't able to find anything yet.

@daniyaaq
So sorry u feeling so awful.
It must be terrible actually throwing up all the time. I feel so lucky that all I get is neasea and haven't actually thrown up but I have been close.

@sallyhansen76
I am so so sorry sweetheart :hugs:

Didn't want to just dissappear on you all. I had been pretty quiet because deep in my heart I felt this pregnancy wasn't right.

Wishing you all beautiful and healthy babies <3 and a blissful 9 months together. xxx

so sorry lovely :hugs:

I’m sorry. When you know, you know don’t you? I’m sorry that it was your last chance. Be kind to yourself. I can’t imagine how hard that must be.

Yeah I’ve got my scan at 10am which fits perfectly with the school run! Df is allowed to be with me even in the waiting room which is nice. I didn’t expect that.
I had the first half of booking today and will have the second half at 8 weeks if I make it that far.

Have you used one before?
Only to find pulses in the feet. Lol.
Tried watching some YouTube vids on how to do it but I know I'm early so not worrying, will keep trying until I get lucky. I could hear my pulse OK so I know its working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->