October/November Conkers 2021***

@sallyhansen76 aw no! I'm so sorry hun. I had the same feeling when I had my miscarriage in Nov, sometimes you just know. Praying for your sticky rainbow:hugs:

Only to find pulses in the feet. Lol.
Tried watching some YouTube vids on how to do it but I know I'm early so not worrying, will keep trying until I get lucky. I could hear my pulse OK so I know its working.

Do you know if u have a tilted pelvis hon?
When I First looked for this babies HB at just over 8 weeks I cudnt find it I was aiming it right low and kind of under the pubic bone like aiming it down.
Anyway at 9 weeks or just over I managed to find it and b4 I was to low down, because I have a tilted pelvis My fundal height at 9 weeks was already above my pubic bone.
Now it's half way between my pubic bone and belly button but really it's shouldn't be that high yet but because pelvis tilts backwards thats why.

Anyway speaking of Dopplers my babies hb has now changed. It's now 145 to 151bpm so now I'm really thinking this baby is a little boy.
I did the babyBPM.com as I'm much further now and was told it is fairly accurate from 12 ish weeks. I'm 13+2 so thought I wud give it a try and
Screenshot_20210322-153616_Chrome.jpg

Be interesting to see if this is right in 2 weeks and 5 days.

Im still not sure sure but just a feeling.

Anyone preferring one gender over the other or not bothered?

I'm not fussed, a healthy baby is all I want at the end of the day but its fun doing these gender things.

I may have to do the baking soda one again now I'm further.

I got a :pink: result on that at 6 and 9 weeks but I'm not sure if that was to early.

The Chinese one I never find works. It always gets it wrong for me but I'll have to try that one now i know my due date just for fun hehe

@Suggerhoney my guess is boy for you! Not long till you find out.

I would love a baby girl as I feel like I’ve not had a pink one for soooo long! Plus I would then have 3 of each! A boy would be just as lovely and would make more sense for our bedroom situation BUT I really don’t mind! A healthy happy baby is always the best outcome and I’m excited for either!!!

Only to find pulses in the feet. Lol.
Tried watching some YouTube vids on how to do it but I know I'm early so not worrying, will keep trying until I get lucky. I could hear my pulse OK so I know its working.
I used one with dd. You need to go really low and slow. Aim the mic down towards your vagina. Don’t even move it once you make contact with the skin, just change the angle. Then, move it about a millimetre and repeat. You need to press quite hard too. Start at the height of your pubic bone at one hip and move all the way across.

Anyway speaking of Dopplers my babies hb has now changed. It's now 145 to 151bpm so now I'm really thinking this baby is a little boy.
I did the babyBPM.com as I'm much further now and was told it is fairly accurate from 12 ish weeks. I'm 13+2 so thought I wud give it a try and
View attachment 1096368

Be interesting to see if this is right in 2 weeks and 5 days.

Im still not sure sure but just a feeling.
Every single one of these things had dd down as a boy lol. It’s fun though! Dds heart rate was always low.

Anyone preferring one gender over the other or not bothered?

I'm not fussed, a healthy baby is all I want at the end of the day but its fun doing these gender things.

I may have to do the baking soda one again now I'm further.

I got a :pink: result on that at 6 and 9 weeks but I'm not sure if that was to early.

The Chinese one I never find works. It always gets it wrong for me but I'll have to try that one now i know my due date just for fun hehe
I don’t really have a preference - I’d prefer either sex for different reasons if that makes sense.

I’d like a boy so we have one of each and I can experience raising a little boy.
I’d like a girl because I really don’t want to have to clean a pooped on penis how does that even work?! I changed my friends wee boy and girls are SO much easier to change. Also they don’t wee on you.
With the age gap being so big, I don’t think gender matters as much.
I had a preference for a girl with dd, df had a preference for a boy. I knew she was a girl.
This one HAS to be a boy. Funnily enough I’ve felt boy for all my losses and girl with dd.

I am really good at guessing what my friends are having. I can’t think of a time I’ve been wrong hahaha.

@Suggerhoney my guess is boy for you! Not long till you find out.

I would love a baby girl as I feel like I’ve not had a pink one for soooo long! Plus I would then have 3 of each! A boy would be just as lovely and would make more sense for our bedroom situation BUT I really don’t mind! A healthy happy baby is always the best outcome and I’m excited for either!!!

I'm not sure now. Just listened again and it was 161bpm so the little monkey must of been sleeping earlier haha.
Now I'm like cud be a girl.
Yes if I have a girl then u wud have 3 of each. Our DD is 8 and my other DD from a previous relationship is 17 almost 18 so it's been ages.
But I don't mind either way.

I don’t really have a preference - I’d prefer either sex for different reasons if that makes sense.

I’d like a boy so we have one of each and I can experience raising a little boy.
I’d like a girl because I really don’t want to have to clean a pooped on penis how does that even work?! I changed my friends wee boy and girls are SO much easier to change. Also they don’t wee on you.
With the age gap being so big, I don’t think gender matters as much.
I had a preference for a girl with dd, df had a preference for a boy. I knew she was a girl.
This one HAS to be a boy. Funnily enough I’ve felt boy for all my losses and girl with dd.

I am really good at guessing what my friends are having. I can’t think of a time I’ve been wrong hahaha.

I checked HB again and it was galloping away at 161 bpm it reached. So the the little monkey must of been asleep earlier. Can hear him/her moving about in there but can't feel anything yet. App I have a prosteria placenta so I hope I start feeling something soon. With last 2 I had a Anterior placenta so I had to wait ages to feel movements so hope it's earlier this time.

Really good luck with ure scan tomorrow hon I'm praying it all goes well and will be definitely coming on here to check. Will be thinking of you to <3

Do you know if u have a tilted pelvis hon?
When I First looked for this babies HB at just over 8 weeks I cudnt find it I was aiming it right low and kind of under the pubic bone like aiming it down.
Anyway at 9 weeks or just over I managed to find it and b4 I was to low down, because I have a tilted pelvis My fundal height at 9 weeks was already above my pubic bone.
Now it's half way between my pubic bone and belly button but really it's shouldn't be that high yet but because pelvis tilts backwards thats why.

I think when I had the mmc they mentioned a tilted uterus but it was a bit of a blur

I think when I had the mmc they mentioned a tilted uterus but it was a bit of a blur

I see hon. Yes I have a tilted uterus to it goes with the tilted pelvis so u cud be looking to low.
Still early tho hon and with me being put forward 5 days I may of been 9+5 weeks when I found mine. It took ages and was very quiet.
I'm finding it much easier now I guess because the baby is so much bigger but it moves now so I find it then I lose it then I find it again haha.
Today was the loudest I've heard it so far and definitely a galloping horsey.

I'm so glad I have a doppler because my 2nd midwife appointment is on Wed but its tellaphone one so wudnt of been able to hear the HB.
I've got a consultant appointment on 31st March so expect they will use a doppler then.

Just can't wait to feel movements now.
I've read it can be from 13 week with a prosteria placenta but haven't felt anything yet. Hopefully soon.

Hope u find baby soon hon. It can be quite tricky so don't worry or anything I'm sure u will find it soon. ❤

I would really like another girl. The way I’m feeling this time it does feel the same as I did with my dd so maybe I am having another little girl.
Think I’ll be ringing my dr tomorrow for some sickness tablets I feel horrendous and only 6weeks :(

I would really like another girl. The way I’m feeling this time it does feel the same as I did with my dd so maybe I am having another little girl.
Think I’ll be ringing my dr tomorrow for some sickness tablets I feel horrendous and only 6weeks :(

Urghhh so sorry ure feeling so bad hon I hope doctors can help u.
I feel the same as I did with my son.
With DD at 13 weeks I cudnt stand the smell of fried food it wud make me heave so bad.
But that's not bothering me this time.
With DS I just felt sick and was sick once at 11 weeks.
Sickness went away at 16 weeks.
And with this one I've just felt sick.
Nearly been sick a few times but managed to stop myself but it's been close.

@Suggerhoney today has been the worst, I’ve just had to stay in bed. Everytime I got up my body just wanted to heave. Every smell is amplified like a 1000 times. Crazy. Wish I had my first scan date but still weeks off yet.

I'm definitely feeling a strong want for my boy this time around, and surprisingly enough I think it actually may be my boy. Sneak peek said it was a boy and this pregnancy has been by far my easiest so far so keeping my fx'd. Will book private scan for as soon as possible:dance:

Gender scan booked for April 12th, exactly one week after my ob appt and I will be 14 weeks<3

Scan in two hours, I’m so nervous. I actually feel sick but I’m sure it’s just nerves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->