October/November Conkers 2021***

Good luck lovely! I’ve got all crossed for you! Please let us know what happens. Big hugs x

@loeylo good luck.

i actually still have no preference yet for gender but still early on. I feel girl will be easy because already have girls and a boy would be an adjustment but still wouldn’t mind a boy. Although I think DP and I would make a really gorgeous girl. Our first together.

@loeylo oh hun! I’m so sorry it’s another ectopic. What have they said about management? I’m sorry lovely after such a ride over these past few weeks x

Thanks so much everyone. Initially I was told not to eat or drink which is obviously a worry. I’m waiting to see an actual doctor.

My hcg is no longer doubling - well it has doubled, but in a week, so I think it went higher and is coming back down. It’s around 4000 now.

I’m hoping for expectant management.

They just tried to give me a leaflet about methotrexate. I don’t want that, it means we need to wait for 6 months. It’s also brutal pain wise.

I’m going to leave this thread, don’t want to be a downer or worry you ladies. Thank you for your support and I wish you all the best for the rest of your pregnancy.

@loeylo i had methotrexate for 3 months with my molar.... it’s not nice stuff. I’m so sorry lovely. Sending you hugs. Always here if you wanna talk xx

My period was due to start today and nausea started to kicked in. I threw up this morning.. I didnt have any FRERs yesterday so last day I tested was Sunday. Just took one rn. Im happy with the progression. I waiting to be schedule for my first apt on Friday so my Dr. can order my dating ultrasound. Also having some cramps but other than that everything is going ok

46206586-4943-40C9-9D3C-421D93FF592C.jpeg

@loeylo im so sorry to hear it’s ectopic. I hope everything goes ok. Huge hugs to you lovely xx

Does anyone else feel like they are being pain when you ring the dr/midwife about things? I dunno why I can’t shift feeling like that but I’ve had to ring my midwife and gp this afternoon about a pain I’ve got in my left side. It’s not crippling me but it’s sharp pain that hasn’t stopped for 2 days. I thought maybe just bit constipation pain but I was managing to go to the toilet and the pains still pop up. And odd ache in my neck/shoulder. So now I’ve got to ring EPU tomorrow to see what they want to do? Surely this shouldn’t be so difficult and It should only take 1 person to sort out what’s going.

Last edited:
I've had my results back and sadly I have a high risk result for DS.
I'm absolutely devastated and feeling so sacred right now.
My results came came back
1 in 7 thousand and something for Edwards and Patois.
And 1 in 33 for DS.

I have 4 options

1 leave it and hope

2 is a needle in tummy to take a part of the placenta.

3 is the one where they use a needle to take anamatic fluid.

These 2 can cause miscarriage.

4th option was to have a NPTL test at the privet place where they do a more detailed scan and more bloods that actually check the genetics and will give me a yes or no answer.
The results take up to 10 working days.

I'm booked in tomorrow at the privet place for the scan and bloods.

I just feel so scared right now.
My scan last week was perfect. The measurement at the back of babies neck was normol. It's just the bloods have come back high risk.

After everything I went through last year the 4 early miscarriages this just feels like another kick in the teeth.

The waiting for these results will be torture.

I'm just so devastated and so frightened.

Sugger, I'm sure all will be OK. I'm planning to get the bloods done if mine comes back high risk.
Fingers crossed the results come back fast so you can stop worrying.
At least your other 2 results were good and worst case people with downs syndrome can live fantastic lives.

@Suggerhoney I know how much you wanted these results to come back low risk. I’m sorry that your now in limbo with all this. At least with a scan and bloods you’ll hopefully get results quickly and now what’s happening. I’ve got all crossed for you lovely. Sending gentle hugs! Am here if you need to chat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->