October/November Conkers 2021***

@sil that’s lovely news that your feeling baby girl from the outside now! Always such a lovely feeling. Hopefully a good sign for when you have your next scan.

@daniyaaq happy third tri!!! Yes!

@Catmumof4 have a lovely baby shower!

@Reiko_ctu ive had 3 of mine on MLBU and they’ve pretty much left me to it. No examinations unless you want them. Just monitoring baby regularly. I’m hoping I can go on there and IF I was to bleed I’m not far away to be dealt with and I’m sure because they will be aware of this being baby 6 and being a risk of bleeding they will be paying a bit more attention to my blood loss right?!

@topazicatzbet i have another appointment in 4 weeks so I’ll be 36 weeks then I get 38,40 & 41 weeks.

@sadeyedlady midwife said to see how my next appointment goes and if bump measures good etc then she doesn’t see why I can’t go on there. Previous midwife said if on delivery suite they would want to put a cannula in etc as soon as I got there so I was ready to have the drip as soon as I’ve given birth so she recommended delivery suite. Such different opinions!

@soloso I have had headaches on and off since 16 weeks and some days worse than others, I did mention to my midwife at my 16 week appointment and she said if they don’t go away with paracetamol or you start getting blurry vision or flashes then to give her a call, but I do hope it’s nothing and they start to go soon.

so happy I’m 25 weeks tomorrow but had a worry day yesterday as didn’t feel him move as much but then at night he went crazy on my bladder/cervix as now they feel very bruised and feels like I’m going to wee myself, he’s just very low compared to my daughter so some movements put a lot of pressure on down there lol, Also tried booking my 28 week midwife appointment to be told she fully booked that week and then on A/L but luckily got an appointment for 27 weeks with her especially as not seen her since 16 weeks, 1 midwife for a massive town is not good especially as they keep building more houses round here.

Hope you ladies are doing ok :), I have been reading and trying to catch up when I can

@Penguin20 its been rubbish not seeing a midwife! Glad you got in a bit earlier. We have no midwives at our local drs anymore so we did have to travel to the hospital but now I’ve got to go 20 minutes away.

@Reiko_ctu
Oh hon I've seen these wild fires on the news. How far are you away from them. That must be so scary and I bet it stinks. It looks terrible on the news I see parts of calafornia are being evacuated and cars and houses are burnt to a sinder. It's terrible. So scary.

@daniyaaq
Wooohoooo yay 3rd trimester. Gosh does sound like baby is very very low. I felt like that a few weeks ago and it literally felt like he was gonna fall out. Was so so uncomfortable. But he seems to be a little higher now and my bump has looked higher the past week or so.
I get a very sore pelvis top. Esp if I over do things and at night in bed it's just so uncomfortable.
Sleep is so hard now. I just toss and turn and pee constantly.
Oh the fun part of pregnancy lol.

@sil
Praying ure growth scan goes well hon and little one continues to grow.
It must be so worrying bless you. I was told they really start packing it on from 28 weeks and that's when I noticed a big change.
I went from 35th centile at 20 weeks to 76th centile at 32+3 weeks.

Thank you hon. I can't believe I'm 34 weeks either. I actually lost my whole mukas plug at exactly 34 weeks with my son. But I was having on off contractions with him from 29 weeks.
I was in and out of hospital a fair bit with them becuase they kept thinking I was in pre term labour.
Turns out it was pre labour or predominal labour.
So basically the real deal but it starts and stops.
It wud go on for 24 hours and get as close as 2 mins apart with my contraction app screaming at me to get to the nearest hospital. But by morning it wud all just fizzle out. Was so frustrating.
I had it happen at 29 weeks' 33+6 weeks (lost whole plug with show at 34 weeks.
Then more contractions at 35 and 36 weeks and on and off throughout the week of 36 to 37 weeks and more bloody show.
Was so disappointed tho because when I went in to be induced they had to still give me a passery becuase my cervix was still long but it was soft. But basically all that pain for nothing.

This time I've not had any predominal labour yet.
My braxton hicks have picked up and I Hey alot of them but mostly not painful but some can be uncomfortable.
I've had zero sign of mukas plug or even parts off.
Like nothing.
So have a good feeling I will definitely be making it to my induction date and will probably need the darn pessery again.
But knowing its only another 3 weeks (bar 1 or 2 days) does make me feel better. Esp as I'm so uncomfortable now.
I know the nerves will start kicking in soon.
I'm gonna try and keep all u guys as up to date as I can. I have lots of data on my phone so I can come on here when I get induced. Unless everything happens supper fast. I hope not.

@Mummy2Corban
We don't have a birthing center here either.
We have the hospital and in the hospital we have delivery suite and the neonatal care.
And we have the ward where u go in later pregnancy if there are problems and also its where we go when we have had baby.
But also at the end of that ward we have the birthing center which is all water births.
Sadly I don't get a chance to go in there because I'm too high risk.
Most women get induced on the ward and the get moved to Delivery when labour starts.
But I have to be induced In Delivery because of being so high risk.
So that's where I will be going strate away to be induced.
After they have put the pessery In I will be aloud to walk around and stuff. Me and DH usually go down to the canteen for food haha.
But as soon as things start happening I have to be back in the room and monitored.
So I get to see alot of that Delivery room lol.
I had a small room last time and I hope I get one of the bigger rooms this time.
They have about 3 rooms that are really big and spacious and it makes it nicer to walk around to get things going.
We get a ball as well and I love bouncing on that thing too. Hehe

Pregnancy care has been so shit lately, bloody Covid. I’m definitely lucky to be seeing my midwife though I complain it’s too often. Hope you ladies do get your appointments.

@Suggerhoney can’t wait. I’m stalking the September thread too, excited to see some babies.

@Suggerhoney what are your hospitals rules right now? Can DH be with you from the start? Happy 34 weeks! Do we get a bump pic? 3 weeks girl! 3 weeks! I can’t wait to hear all about it and see pictures of this little man! This thread will soon start getting super exciting with babies arriving! Eek!

I'm aching quite a lot this afternoon, in my belly and lower back x

Pregnancy care has been so shit lately, bloody Covid. I’m definitely lucky to be seeing my midwife though I complain it’s too often. Hope you ladies do get your appointments.

@Suggerhoney can’t wait. I’m stalking the September thread too, excited to see some babies.

Hehe I know the September group has gotten so exciting with so many now on baby watch. I just can't call who will be next.
Can't wait for madam rose to have hers because she's still team :yellow:.
She has 2 girls but i really think she is having a boy this time.
Only time will tell eeeeewk.

@Suggerhoney what are your hospitals rules right now? Can DH be with you from the start? Happy 34 weeks! Do we get a bump pic? 3 weeks girl! 3 weeks! I can’t wait to hear all about it and see pictures of this little man! This thread will soon start getting super exciting with babies arriving! Eek!

I'm not sure yet hon. When I had that mental health video call with my mental health team and my midwife back at In July. My midwife said we are aloud 1 birth partner and who ever that is will be the one that can visit on the ward.
I'm hoping my dh can be with my from start to end. And also hoping my kids will be able to visit on the ward after I've had baby because I'm going to be in there for 5 days after birth.
I'm going to ask my midwife on Wednesday what all the rules are.
Stupid bloody covid :-(

I'm aching quite a lot this afternoon, in my belly and lower back x

Oh dear hon. Have u been doing much today or yesterday. I always get very achey in my back and belly when I've been on my feet for a while.

Ok ladies I’m feeling really self conscious about how big my bump is (in clothes I feel fine but undressed I feel huge)! First pic is 33 weeks with my last bb and the 2nd is 29 (tomorrow) with this bb. Can anyone reassure me I still look smaller than 33 weeks with my 3rd? 43129407-26E7-43FA-ABDF-530097447678.jpeg

Pregnancy care has been so shit.
I remember seeing someone once a week at this stage. At least I have midwife on Wednesday them the following week I have no appointments but the week after I have my consultant and growth scan and date eeek.

Ok ladies I’m feeling really self conscious about how big my bump is (in clothes I feel fine but undressed I feel huge)! First pic is 33 weeks with my last bb and the 2nd is 29 (tomorrow) with this bb. Can anyone reassure me I still look smaller than 33 weeks with my 3rd? View attachment 1101204

I think ure kind of the same. Maybe a tad smaller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->