October/November Conkers 2021***

@Reiko_ctu to start with you look amazing! I’d say this bump looks a slightly different shape and maybe a little higher?! Maybe a little smaller?

Ok ladies I’m feeling really self conscious about how big my bump is (in clothes I feel fine but undressed I feel huge)! First pic is 33 weeks with my last bb and the 2nd is 29 (tomorrow) with this bb. Can anyone reassure me I still look smaller than 33 weeks with my 3rd? View attachment 1101204
You look great, I don’t think your bigger at all, but possibly about the same. I am almost 27 weeks and I’d say I’m about the same as you, not had bump measured yet really interested to know what I will measure! Cos I feel big but just can’t remember from last pregnancies what I was at this stage x

@Reiko_ctu I'm sorry about the smoke sounds horrendous

@daniyaaq yay for third tri, sometimes my bump moves so fast feels like baby is having a fit

@sil I don't like to be center of attention either but my Partner says I have a hostess face that I wear LMAO

@Reiko_ctu I'd say you look very similar and @Mummy2Corban I'd say top pic looks a little bigger maybe? But u both look gourgeous and I'm jealous of your bumps!

Had my baby shower today and it was brilliant we was very spoilt by our friends I'm very lucky!! Was in bed at 7pm cos im exhausted lol!! X

@Reiko_ctu I think you look the same, maybe a bit bigger. I wouldn't worry though. Im on baby number 3 and definitely bigger this time around and weigh about the same as last pregnancy.

@Catmumof4 glad you enjoyed your baby shower.
@Reiko_ctu i think bump looks about the same.

I'm so glad we have our hot tub. My back was killing me tonight when I got home from work but the bubbles have def helped ease it. 12 more shifts to go over the next 4 1/2 weeks.

@topazicatzbet 12 more shifts!!!! Eek! Been meaning to ask how your little one is getting on with sleeping?

On the whole much better thanks. we have nights where he sleeps through til 6 and other nights where he wakes up once but I can usually just go up tuck him back in and sit on top step for 5 mins before sneaking back down to bed. Much better than the 30-60 mins it was taking.

Day 3 of moving today. I’m honestly so tired and for some weird reason the more tired I am the harder it is to sleep.

@Mummy2Corban
Loving ure underwear in both picks hon its so pretty. Such a beautiful bump. Ure carrying low like i did with Tommy.
This one seems to be higher but some days looks so low..

@Catmumof4
So glad u had a lovely baby shower hon and the weather was nice for it.
I've never has a baby shower. Was going to with this one but half the family don't talk to each other and it just wud of been too awkward.
I always end up being piggy in the middle as well. So annoying.
What did u get hon? Wud love to see photos of ure shower. Of u don't mind sharing.

@daniyaaq
Gosh moving house is so so hard. And even more hard in pregnancy.
Moved into this house 4 years ago and I was so shattered and achey and I wasn't even pregnant.

I get you with the sleeping. I feel absolutely knackered but can't sleep. Insomnia has really ramped up again. Urghhhh

Ugh just really hoping I don’t get much bigger. I know I remember from 36 onward I don’t grow much at all. But the skin and muscles just feel pulled sooo tight and I really don’t want baby to be over 8 lbs :( @Mummy2Corban you are looking so great for your gestation!

@daniyaaq of course you’re exhausted!! I really hope things will get sorted in your new place quickly. So tough moving while pregnant. Hopefully you get some sleep tonight… maybe do like a warm glass of milk or something before bed.

@Suggerhoney i think this is the lowest I’ve carried at this point as usually I can wear my jeans/jean shorts until the last few weeks when baby drop but this time I can get my Jean shorts on but can’t do them up.

@Reiko_ctu my first was my biggest bump and then each pregnancy they got smaller and now this one is measuring on it’s weeks. Hopefully if your uncomfortable bump won’t get to much bigger.

@daniyaaq day 3 hope you haven’t got much longer of moving. I think sometimes you just get to tired and because you want sleep so bad it just doesn’t come! So bloody frustrating!

@Suggerhoney i had 1 other shower when I was with the evil abusive ex but that was more a reason for.his family to come get pissed while I just sat there miserable! I will put the pics on the fb group cos my phone keeps telling me the pics are too big for here. I included one of me and my oldest dd excuse how tired I look xx

Thank u everyone else for your lovely words!

@topazicatzbet that is amazing with the sleep! Iv not had such great luck! Evelyn now 3 will go sleep ok but after midnight wakes up often she goes back to sleep but it is the constant interruptions that's exhausting. Then my oh made a rod for his own back he started taking her down about 4.30/5am so she watches telly and he naps on the sofa. He started getting right moaney about it so we ended up having a fight because I told him not to and won't stop. So I told him it's his problem now he can fix.it but he won't he dotes on her so he made his bed he can lie in it. All the others including my 10 month old sleep through till ev wakes them up (except Bonnie who ignores her haha) but they will sit and read quietly which is how I was raised so tried to raise them!! Sorry for the rant !!

@daniyaaq I'm odd I really love moving even when pregnant it takes my mind off everything but it is exhausting! Hope you find plenty of time to rest today xx

As for me. Im really annoyed with my oh, he promised me we would go to a car boot that is huge but quite far away so we agreed Evelyn would be our wakeup call she wakes every day between 5 and 6, well she woke up at 5.50 but my Partner decided nope he is too tired :evil: so he took Evelyn to watch tv downstairs and now he is completely ignoring her and she is whining constantly! I hope she pisses on his shoes or something equally as bad lol :bike:
I don't get to go.anywherr very often money being so tight so I'm sulking.
On another note I definitely just lost my mucus plug! I no it can regenerate but.iv started getting back ache and a weird pain just higher then my belly button :saywhat:

@Catmumof4 rant away!!!! I know what you mean… when I was pregnant with no.5 I got no.4 to sleep through. It took a lot of sitting on his floor while heavily pregnant. Baby came along and then a few weeks in no.4 started creeping back into our bed as DH would just let him as I was dealing with baby. I was savage! I still kindly remind him how pissed off I was still hahaha! Frustrating when they complain about something they create. I hope she pisses on his shoes too… hahahaha!!!!!

ooooo mucus plug!!! Hopefully doesn’t mean anything at this point and baby keeps cooking x

@Catmumof4 can’t believe you lost your plug, was it bloody show too or just clear? I know it doesn’t mean anything is imminent but are you going to call triage to see if they want to see you or anything? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->