October/November Conkers 2021***

@Catmumof4 rant away!!!! I know what you mean… when I was pregnant with no.5 I got no.4 to sleep through. It took a lot of sitting on his floor while heavily pregnant. Baby came along and then a few weeks in no.4 started creeping back into our bed as DH would just let him as I was dealing with baby. I was savage! I still kindly remind him how pissed off I was still hahaha! Frustrating when they complain about something they create. I hope she pisses on his shoes too… hahahaha!!!!!

ooooo mucus plug!!! Hopefully doesn’t mean anything at this point and baby keeps cooking x
Literally love this reply LMAO!!!! I'm so glad someone else has experienced that, tho sadly she didn't piss in his shoes :haha: I did get to go to the car boot tho and got a few bargains but think I deffo overdose it the pain now is unbearable!!!

@soloso there were blood streaks but not many, I didn't call because iv been up so many times lately they are very brush off with me, iv had a lot of cramps all day today tho! X

OK so as requested I did do some bump pics.
Can't see much difference from last week's tho.

Heres me last week's at 33 weeks. And today at 34+1 weeks.
20210807_230744.jpg 20210815_183424.jpg 20210815_183430.jpg

I feel soooo huuuuge:shock:

@Catmumof4 haha! You need to train DD better so she will piss on his shoes!!!! Haha!!! I’m glad you got to go to the carboot specially if you got some bargains. DH took 3 monkeys to one this morning then we went to SIL for MIL birthday. Then SIL took some maternity pictures. Hopefully I can share once she has edited them.

@Suggerhoney beautiful bump lady! You look great! Think your right and maybe bump hasn’t changed much but then if baby is starting to engage it doesn’t change so much really?

@Suggerhoney bump looks great.

@Catmumof4 glad you got to go to the car boot. Hope the pain settles soon though.

My little dude has been so active the past 2 days. I wonder if he is trying to wriggle into a different position.

@Catmumof4
Try not to worry hon. I lost my whole mukas plug with Tommy at 34 weeks. It was this big plug like thick jelly thing with blood in it. I also had the bloody show after when wiping.
I has alot of pains after too but was predominal labour.
I still made it to my induction at 37 weeks and needed to have a pessery because my cervix was soft but still long.
I think I wud of gone to 40+ weeks if I wasn't induced.

When I lost mine I did ring up and tell them and they said it was definitely the plug but didn't seem concerned. Just said if my waters break or my contractions become unbearable to ring them back.
U can lose the plug weeks b4 labour.
Just keep an eye on things hon but I'm praying baby stays put for a good few more weeks yet. [-o<

Thank you @Mummy2Corban and @topazicatzbet

Do u all think I look big for 34+1 weeks. I'm so scared I'm gonna have a giant baby.

Thanks ladies! Well the pains are starting to hurt through morphine and I don't know what to do though because i don't want to go into labour but I also don't want to go up and it just be Braxton hicks. They are about every 20 mins. Baby is moving fine but really low Down. Hmmm

@Suggerhoney i don’t think you look to big. My biggest bump was one of my smallest babies. And my second smallest bump was my biggest baby. Hopefully little man will be just right x

Ok seriously worried now.
So just found a pic of me at 36+4 weeks with Tommy.
And comparing today's photo I think I look about the same.
So 36+4 with Tommy and 34+1 now:shock:
I'm gonna have a 9lb baby I just know it:shock:Screenshot_20210815-204631_Chrome.jpg 20210815_183424.jpg

Thanks ladies! Well the pains are starting to hurt through morphine and I don't know what to do though because i don't want to go into labour but I also don't want to go up and it just be Braxton hicks. They are about every 20 mins. Baby is moving fine but really low Down. Hmmm

If ure still having contractions hon and the morphine isn't helping definitely call them.
Don't leave it incase it is the real thing. Too early for baby yet so please call them hon and tell them. They can give u medicine to stop it if it is it.
I wud call delivery right now and tell them u can feel them still even tho u have had morhine. Tell them about the plug too.

@Suggerhoney i don’t think you look to big. My biggest bump was one of my smallest babies. And my second smallest bump was my biggest baby. Hopefully little man will be just right x

I just worry hon because my biggest bump was my biggest baby.
I don't even want him to be 8lbs let alone bigger.
Really scared

Gonna try sleep if they disappear then they are just Braxton. My mum's basically just said I'm imagining them and I'm not going in on my own so no childcare no hospital just have to prey for me ladies

@Catmumof4 I’d say it’s a bit worrying if your feeling them over the morphine? Is there anyway you can just speak to a midwife to get an opinion?

@Suggerhoney yeah I’d say both bumps are a similar size. Hopefully it’s not that he is a giant. Did you say you’ve another growth scan?

@Catmumof4 i would let the midwifes be the deciders on this one. You may as well call and see what they suggest, i definitely would after losing the plug and being 32 weeks. Also if they tell you to go in, you can tell your mum they have said they need to see you, not that you should have to justify it but I know that feeling I never wanted to go because people would think I’m just being dramatic, however when I finally got over that I went and my baby was brought that day! Give them a call and see what they suggest :) x

@Mummy2Corban

I have my final growth scan on 1st September hon. The same day i see the consultant and get my date.

Thing is tho going by scan this baby is smaller than Tommy.
This baby is on 76th centile and Tommy was on 98th.
So I don't know if I can trust the scan because they can be out 2lbs either way.
I don't feel mega heavy or anything but I'm a bit worried that I'm the same size now as I was at 37 weeks with Tommy.

@Catmumof4
Phone them hon and speak to a midwife. U shouldn't be feeling any pain if u have taken morphine esp if it was just braxton hicks.
No way wud I leave it If I was in ure shoes. At least if u speak to someone and they say to come in u can tell ure mum they have told u to go in.

@Suggerhoney its tricky trusting scans. I’ve heard so many stories of getting it so so wrong and not many that have got it near on right. Hopefully it is right and he is smaller than Tommy. So just over 2 weeks. I’m interested in how much he will weigh specially having a growth scan so close to your induction date.

@Catmumof4 let us know what happens lovely x

@Suggerhoney i think we both feel the same - looking at our bumps and worrying about big babies!! My biggest was 7-13 and I definitely do not want a bigger babe than that. Although funny enough she came out the easiest XD

Hoping that in my last trimester I don’t grow too much bigger - you too in your last few weeks here. Not much longer - just try and watch what you eat and get some exercise I would say - easier said than done though!!

I didn't go in my mum was being a poo head as my 3 yr old says I took another dose of morphine and it knocked me out been getting pain but not tightenings all morning. Now going for a lie down and see if they stop if not I'm going to go make sure my cervix isn't doing anything x

@Catmumof4 sorry your mum is being a turd. Hopefully with a lay day the pain goes away. Make sure you do call if nothing changes. Even if it’s just to talk to a midwife

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->