October/November Conkers 2021***

@Mummy2Corban

Yes it's gonna be very interesting to see what he weighs at my next growth scan' and then see what he actually weighs at birth.
He's so say on 76th centile so not a tiny baby but not massive..
I hope the growth Scan is wrong and he will he Smaller. But just have a weird feeling he is gonna be big.
Not that I feel heavy or anything. I still walk around fairly easily and can even run a bit haha. Look stupid tho lol.

I did feel very very heavy with my biggest so maybe I'm carrying more water this time..
Oh well I guess only time will tell.
Definitely think DH is wrong about baby coming end of August tho..
I've had zero signs of nearing labour.
No contractions apart from braxton Hicks. I had pre labour at this stage with Tommy.
I also lost my whole mukas plug and had the show at 34 weeks.
I've not seen any hint of any mukas plug. Not even bits of it.
Braxtons can get a bit uncomfortable but I wudnt say painful.
So I can bet my bottom dollar I'm going to my induction date and not b4.
Wud be nice for things to start on there own bit can't see that happening at all.

Ure bump is so beautiful hon. Its very bumpy.
I love how ure skin is so beautiful as well.
Mine is still a mess from scratching but not as bad as it was.
Happy 33 weeks.

@Reiko_ctu
It is such a worry isn't it hon.
I'm so worried about having a huge baby.
My DH thinks he will be 7lbs 3 ish but I'm fully expecting over 8lbs and that terrifies me.
I did see a 9lb baby tho just the other day and he looked absolutely teeny.
U do forgot how small they are but I bet if u put that 9lb baby next to a 7lb baby I wud see the difference.

The biggest baby born at our hospital was 12 and a half lbs
That's crazy big. Stuff that lol.

Hopefully we both have babies that are not big.

@Mummy2Corban this week has gone fast! Thankfully! Glad to be 29 weeks over here and not 28 haha. Every week closer is a good thing!

33 - not much longer now for you to go. So exciting! Are you starting prepping things now that you’re further along? Next week I’m going to sort thru my stored baby clothes.

No sleep for me tonight. Too bloody uncomfortable. The next 2 weeks and so many days can't come quick enough.

Anyone have low BP? I know the concern is high BP, but I feel like crap, and I've gotten my mum to take my BP a couple times and it's slowly getting lower. Yesterday it was 80/50. SO weird I do not feel dizzy at all but just really tired/exhausted, and short of breath.

Had a public health nurse call and go through the depression anxiety scale with me today and I got a low score which is good. I had said I don't think I'm depressed I'm just finding life is hard and being pregnant is very hard right now... so it's really just overwhelming me. She said she'd send me some self care info in my email. And I called a cleaning service today to inquire about just getting my bathrooms done because I just don't have the time or energy. Anyways today I had a good day and did homeschool with the girls and kept the house tidyish, but now I'm feeling short of breath which is truly annoying. Took my inhaler and didn't do much :/

@daniyaaq how is the move going? Are you happy with the space and the garden etc?

My belly button is almost gone completely flat - anyone else? My mum said today I am looking so big! Eek!!

@Suggerhoney i can understand your worries if baby being bigger especially because you’ve had a bad experience with an 8lb baby. Hopefully seeing as this little guy is tracking a bit behind Tommy that he won’t be to big. I had my maternity shoot with my SIL on Sunday which was lovely to get proper bump pictures.

@Reiko_ctu glad you spoke with a mental health nurse and your score was low. I think this past year or so and then a difficult pregnancy on top of that is a recipe for not quite feeling yourself. Totally agree about getting cleaners in if it lightens your load and is less stress. I have low pressure but I’ll have to check my notes to see what my blood pressure was the other day.

@Reiko_ctu

Yes my belly button is completely flat too haha looks so weird..
Glad u spoke with mental health hon.

@Mummy2Corban

Ooow can't wait to see photos hon. I bet u look stunning. Is that one in ure avatar photo? It's so beautiful.

Yes hopefully he will be smaller.
Not sure if he's engaged because strong movements way down supper low on my bladder and groan area and it don't feel nice at all. It's painful. Midwife tomorrow so will find out. Wondering what my bump will be measuring. Probably over.

@Suggerhoney yes it is one of the pictures from the photo shoot. She’s sent me 4 so far.

have they said anything to you about bleeding after delivery? Seeing as your baby no.6 too? The drs want me to have a drip for 2 hrs I think to contract things down quickly so the risk of bleeding lessens. Just curious if yours have recommended it as I know different hospitals have different rules etc!

Do you ladies feel babies hiccups? And are they in the same place every time? This baby get hiccups most days now but I still feel them all over?! Sometimes high, low, left or right. I’m pretty sure his head down?!

@Mummy2Corban pretty sure i felt hiccups the other day but only for about 30 seconds. So far he doesn't seem to have had them or I can't feel them because of placenta.

Hello ladies

@Mummy2Corban love the profile pic you look amazing and I don’t think I felt baby hiccup yet but as only 25 weeks I only
just started feeling him properly each day

@Suggerhoney hopefully you don’t have a massive baby, that is one of my worries that I’ll end up with an over 9lb baby, not that it matters but I’m more worried he’ll end up getting stuck or something, my first was 7lb 13oz and a half lol

@Reiko_ctu glad you got to speak to someone in regards to your mental health and glad the score is low, hope your ok

afm - feeling baby a little more now which makes me happy and starting to sort our room out to fit baby in, didn’t think it be that stressful but it has been haha, it’s weird as I already started buying bits and bobs for my daughter around 25 weeks but this time I not brought one baby item, I feel more cautious this time round like worrying about more than I did with my 1st

I finally have a phone appointment with the consultant for Monday. Im working that day so let hope he doesn't ring when I'm in the middle of a leg dressing. Lol.

@Mummy2Corban u look like a movie star hon. Absolutely stunning.

@Penguin20
It's worrying hon.
As I'm being done at 37 weeks I'm hoping he won't be too big.
My biggest baby was my 2nd who u had with the ex. I went over due and he was 8lb 15 and got very stuck it was awful..
All my others have been
7lb 5
7lb 11
5lb 7
And 7lb 6.

The 7lb 11 one was hard to get out as well.
So praying baby won't be bigger than that.
People say bigger babies are easier to give birth too but it wasn't easy for me. I cudnt do it and they had to use forceps.
They were all shouting at me to push push push and I tried so so hard but it just wudnt happen.

@topazicatzbet
So glad u have ure appointment hon.

@Catmumof4
Worried about you are u OK

@Mummy2Corban this little one gets hiccups quite a bit. I feel them down low but they can switch from right to left side but not up high. I was wondering where you feel hiccups on the baby - like is it their tummy or chest?

@Mummy2Corban u look like a movie star hon. Absolutely stunning.

@Penguin20
It's worrying hon.
As I'm being done at 37 weeks I'm hoping he won't be too big.
My biggest baby was my 2nd who u had with the ex. I went over due and he was 8lb 15 and got very stuck it was awful..
All my others have been
7lb 5
7lb 11
5lb 7
And 7lb 6.

The 7lb 11 one was hard to get out as well.
So praying baby won't be bigger than that.
People say bigger babies are easier to give birth too but it wasn't easy for me. I cudnt do it and they had to use forceps.
They were all shouting at me to push push push and I tried so so hard but it just wudnt happen.

@topazicatzbet
So glad u have ure appointment hon.

@Catmumof4
Worried about you are u OK

That sounds awful, hopefully you won’t have to go through that again especially if your going in at 37 weeks. This time round my bump is much bigger as I didn’t show with my DD till 37 weeks even then people said I looked 25 weeks pregnant where as this time round I actually look 25 weeks pregnant at 25 weeks pregnant lol, all my scans baby been measuring on my dates so hopefully means baby will be average with it normally around 7lb 7oz but then again with my DD I had about 3 growth scans as they thought she would be tiny my bump was tiny and she was nearly 8lb so just shows bump and scans don’t always match up

@Mummy2Corban
I hemorrhaged really bad after having our DD.
I had what they call a retained placenta and it came out in tiny pieces.
I lost so much blood and was rushed to theater..
When I was hemorrhaging the 2 midwifes looking after me pressed the emergency buzzer and about 10 other midwifes and doctors and consultants came running in the room. It was so scary and I kept going in and out of consciousness because of all the blood loss.
I was put asleep and has emergency surgery.
Very traumatic.

So with Tommy I requested a c section from very early one like around 24 weeks.
But when I see the high risk pregnancy consultant at 30ish weeks she declined the section.
Said it was too dangerous and if I hemorrhaged on the operating table I wud probably die because with a section ure cut open and a hemorrhage wud be harder to control and stop.
I came away from that appointment in tears because I was so frightened to do it naturally.

Thankfully my birth with Tommy went really well and was a much more positive experience.
I Did have small bleed after having him and I did have to go theatre again but not as a emergency as a precaution.
They didn't put me asleep either they just gave me a spinal.

I'm really hope I don't need none of that thus time and this birth goes really smoothly without any problems or bleeds after.
I only had to have 2 units of blood transfusion after Tommy. They wanted me to have a 3rd unit but that wud of required another night in hospital and after 6 days of being in I just wanted to go home.

With Lilly I think I had to have about 6 units of blood it was crazy.

Hope this birth is a very positive experience.
I know i will start getting nervous when I only have a week left.

I feel like this week is draaaaaaging so much.
Just want it to be baby time.

That sounds awful, hopefully you won’t have to go through that again especially if your going in at 37 weeks. This time round my bump is much bigger as I didn’t show with my DD till 37 weeks even then people said I looked 25 weeks pregnant where as this time round I actually look 25 weeks pregnant at 25 weeks pregnant lol, all my scans baby been measuring on my dates so hopefully means baby will be average with it normally around 7lb 7oz but then again with my DD I had about 3 growth scans as they thought she would be tiny my bump was tiny and she was nearly 8lb so just shows bump and scans don’t always match up

I really hope not hon it was awful.
I've given birth 5 times now and thankfully only 2 were really traumatic. The others were OK.
I hope this one won't be traumatic and will go smoothly.
Thank u so much for the reassurance hon. I was reading that a big bump doesn't mean a big baby.
It can be a number of things making it bigger.
Crap tummy muscles
More water
Babies position etc.

Guess only time will tell now.
Wish i cud fast forward 2 weeks.

I see my consultant 2 weeks tomorrow and that's when I get my date..
So last minute but as long as I get in no later than 37 i will be happy.

I've felt hiccups a few times and normally feel them at the front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->