October/November Conkers 2021***

@Catmumof4
Oh hon sounds like ure really going through it. That must be so hard with DH..
Hope things at home settle and he's just having a bit of a low moment.
I have bipolar type 2 so I do get really depressed but it's well managed with medication.

That will be good of u do get ure date on Monday. I still have to wait until 36+4 weeks for mine..
So another 2 more weeks..

Thank you hon I will add u on there when I next go on there.

Sending u big hugs hon.

@Mummy2Corban

Kids can be so trying sometimes. Mine go back to school on 3rd September and hoping to go in for my induction that day or the day after.

Headed to the MFM today to see if baby is growing and to get more info on her cord issues. Wish me luck. Appointment is in 5 1/2 hours so still a bit of a wait. I’m nervous.

Headed to the MFM today to see if baby is growing and to get more info on her cord issues. Wish me luck. Appointment is in 5 1/2 hours so still a bit of a wait. I’m nervous.
Hope the scan goes well

Hi ladies.
Need to catch up again but just had a phone call from the maternity day assessment unit about last weeks bloods.
My bile levels are now 14 so have risen from a 7 to a 14.
So I have to go in to be monitored and I think have more bloods. I'm going in at 4pm today.
Gonna show them the letter from my liver consultant about the 37 weeks induction and tell them I still don't have a date and have to wait untill 36+4 to get one and hopefully they mite give me a date today.
Fingers and toes crossed.

Hope ure all OK.

@sil I hope baby girl has grown enough. Be thinking of you! Let us all know how you get on. Big hugs Mumma x

@Suggerhoney i hope all goes ok? What do they monitor? You and bubs? Let us know what happens x

@sil
I hope ure scan goes really well hon. Thinking of you.

@Mummy2Corban
Yeah so they just want to put me on monitor and I will probably have more bloods taken and maybe see a Dr or consultant. I hope so because its them I can ask for a date. Don't think the midwifes can do it.
But definitely gonna stress how anxious I'm feeling about being left to 36+4 to get a date.
Wud be getting my date on 28th Aug if it wasn't so busy dead on 36 weeks but they cudnt get me in till the 1st.

@Catmumof4 how are you feeling today?

how is everyone else?

Nothing to really report here. I ve ordered some baby bits like a changing bag and a baby nest. So excited for them to arrive. We have our suitcases to go back in the loft this weekend so I'm gonna get my husband to bring the last of the baby things down so I can sort through everything.

We are going to flamingo land tom for a fun day out for the boys. I'm looking forward to it but expect to be totally exhausted by the end.

Nothing to really report here. I ve ordered some baby bits like a changing bag and a baby nest. So excited for them to arrive. We have our suitcases to go back in the loft this weekend so I'm gonna get my husband to bring the last of the baby things down so I can sort through everything.

We are going to flamingo land tom for a fun day out for the boys. I'm looking forward to it but expect to be totally exhausted by the end.

Hope u have a lovely time tomorrow hon.

Just been monitored and that was all good..
Waiting to see a doctor now or consultant and really hope and pray they give me a induction date for 37 weeks.

@Suggerhoney glad all is good with the monitoring. Did you get to speak to a dr?

@topazicatzbet oooo what change bag did you get? So exciting going through babies stuff. I’ve chucked stuff in a draw so I need to sort that and all the big stuff is in the loft. I think 37ish weeks I’ll get it out and sort it. Maybe think about a hospital bag!

I feel so relieved!! Baby went from the 4th percentile at 24 weeks to the 40th!!!!! percentile at 26 weeks. I still have a velamentous cord that they need to monitor and they still want to keep an eye on her growth because that can be an issue with the cord but so far so good.

It looks like I’ll be going back for a growth scan and non stress test at 32, 36, 37, 38, and 39 weeks. So 6 weeks until my next scan. Feels like ages away but I’m feeling happy and confident with her growth. What a relief.

She was being stubborn so no great photos. She was all over the place and went from head down to breach to head down again at the end all within 30 minutes!

ACEC7248-5537-42A8-851D-7988648CFA92.jpeg

I feel so relieved!! Baby went from the 4th percentile at 24 weeks to the 40th!!!!! percentile at 26 weeks. I still have a velamentous cord that they need to monitor and they still want to keep an eye on her growth because that can be an issue with the cord but so far so good.

It looks like I’ll be going back for a growth scan and non stress test at 32, 36, 37, 38, and 39 weeks. So 6 weeks until my next scan. Feels like ages away but I’m feeling happy and confident with her growth. What a relief.

She was being stubborn so no great photos. She was all over the place and went from head down to breach to head down again at the end all within 30 minutes!

View attachment 1101344

Excellent news on the growth

@Suggerhoney glad all is good with the monitoring. Did you get to speak to a dr?

@topazicatzbet oooo what change bag did you get? So exciting going through babies stuff. I’ve chucked stuff in a draw so I need to sort that and all the big stuff is in the loft. I think 37ish weeks I’ll get it out and sort it. Maybe think about a hospital bag!

I got this one. Lots of different pockets

Screenshot_20210819-201222_Amazon Shopping.jpg

@sil that is amazing news! Well done baby girl and Mumma! Hopefully she continues to put on weight or I guess just maintaining her weight will be good. Hopefully that’s given you some hope she is doing ok!

@topazicatzbet thats a lovely bag! Got to love navy and a backpack too!

@sil What brilliant news! So happy for you that baby girl is growing so well!!

@Mummy2Corban Thank u for asking after me lovely! How has your day gone? Mine was really excellent basically no pain at all was able to go for a Wetherspoons breakfast and get some bits from town I needed.... then picked the kids up from school and it just got worse and worse! Evelyn was mega sick. I just cannot deal with sick so I nearly threw up! My son tyler still didn't learn about bkchatting after yesterday, my daughter millie has decided to spend her life lying, stealing and generally trying to ruin life for those aroumd her! And then there's Isabella she's 6 and the past year she has decided to wet herself and refuse to wipe or wash her hands, she is dry at night it only happens during the day and this past month it is several times a day I literally have no idea what to do about it. Tried ignoring etc she has had a bladder scan check and she empties it completely when she goes and there is no issues there at all. I'm feeling intense guilt about bringing Sophia into the world when my kiddies are obviously struggling. The only 2 I'm not worried about is Jasmine my oldest and Bonnie my youngest! Xx

Hi all moving has taken everything out of me. Trust is our anniversary and really hoping to just relax and have a good day with it.

@sil fantastic news about little girl’s growth. So lovely

@Catmumof4 so sorry the kids are full on. I think we all deal with those behaviours at some point or another. With your DD wetting herself, my oldest did this at that age and we found limiting gluten from her diet actually stopped it, some sort of intolerance she had. We had tried everything else to stop it.

Hay ladies
So no date today but providing my bloods they took today don't show a crazy rise in bile acid' they want me back in day assessment unit on Wednesday for some more monitoring and more bloods and I cud be getting my date then.
I'll be 35+4 which is alot better than 36+4.
The doctor I saw today also said around 37 weeks so it's just the wait now to get my date.
Can't believe I've been itching since 14 weeks and it taken untill now for my bloods to finally reveal I do have ICP. But in a way I'd prefer being diognosed now at nearly 35 weeks rather than being diognosed really early at 17 weeks like I did with Tommy.
At least I know now if my levels go crazy they can just induce me. I can't see my levels going crazy but u just never know with ICP.

@sil
That is fantastic news hon. I'm so happy she is growing well.

@topazicatzbet
Lovely bag hon. Looks very similar to the bag we have for Tommy. I brought a new one for this baby that I've packed all the baby clothes in for hospital so definitely came in handy hehe. And I mean we're womon and bags are great aren't they. So any excuse to get one hehehe.

@Catmumof4
Mann sorry the kids are being so challenging hon.
I can't remember the name of the FB group again so I can add u.
Is ure account set to privet? Mine is because I had this strange girl that wudnt leave me alone. I kept blocking her but she kept making new accounts. I counted 13 FB accounts in the end and all her. So I set my FB account to completely privet.

Gone from diareah to now constipation. Oh the paaaaain:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->