October/November Conkers 2021***

33 weeks and 35 weeks
Don't think there is much difference??
IMG_20210821_185237.jpg

Beautiful bumps! Sugger I think you got big really fast and have stopped growing so much. Same will happen we me I think. I’m sure baby is still growing but not pushing the bump out for both of us.

Beautiful bumps! Sugger I think you got big really fast and have stopped growing so much. Same will happen we me I think. I’m sure baby is still growing but not pushing the bump out for both of us.

Yeah I think ure right hon. I did get big fast and now its just slowed right down.

Here is me at 35+1 weeks with Tommy..
And today 35 weeks.
Screenshot_20210802-123824_Chrome.jpg 20210821_173315.jpg
I think my boobs got bigger with Tommy..
But do I look bigger this time or about the same. Carrying a bit higher this time.

Sorry to ask but still worrying about having a giant baby :wacko:

@Suggerhoney i agree that you did get big quick… maybe as baby engages you’ve just slowed down a little?! Your pictures look lovely. I’d say your a very similar size to when you had tommy maybe carrying a bit higher this time round? It’s hard to say about baby isn’t it! I guess if he has gone up on his growth scan then maybe he will be a bit bigger?! Either way…. 2 weeks!!! At least now you have a few appointments to help fill the time.

@topazicatzbet sorry your day out was so crap!!

@playgirl666 happy 32 weeks gourgeous bump!

@Suggerhoney your bump is beautiful.

@Reiko_ctu How r u doing hun?

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Evelyn wasn't sick again all day so felt like the drama with oh ex was for nothing. And since I blocked my ex it's been radio silence and I had a nap and when I woke up realised it was just petty crap as usual and I feel a little silly getting the police involved!
Had a great day with the kids instead of the other plans, we watched the new film extinct out on sky's movie thing and it was actually really funny. Me and Jasmine got our hair done, Millies is on Wed and Tyler and Isabellas is the 1st Sept. And my partner has said we can go to the Norwich Car boot tomorrow if Evelyn isn't sick again and the weather is good!! I'm excited cos it's meant to be huge and I love me a bargain Lol! Very worried secretly about pain but I will just suck it up Lol!! Xx

@Catmumof4 i guess when we are caught up in a moment it’s easy to react to our anger but maybe it’s not a bad thing to have it reported with the police if it helps with things at court. Weather looks rubbish but my app says one thing and the weather does another!

I’m meeting my dads side of the family tomorrow at a pub. Haven’t seen any of them since last March. Be specially good to see my gramps!

Oh so seeing as I’m 34 weeks Monday would this be a good time to start with raspberry leaf capsules? I’ve read about it being good for labour but also the possible side effects of making your uterus contract more effectively making a bleed after delivery less likely?! And seeing as that’s what the drs are worrying about I guess it’s worth a shot right!

Oh so seeing as I’m 34 weeks Monday would this be a good time to start with raspberry leaf capsules? I’ve read about it being good for labour but also the possible side effects of making your uterus contract more effectively making a bleed after delivery less likely?! And seeing as that’s what the drs are worrying about I guess it’s worth a shot right!
I was wondering too when RLT would be good to start. It helps tone the uterus and make contractions more effective apparently! I googled and it said anytime from 32 weeks is safe!!

So today I have a bit of energy. Still struggling with my blood sugars but I will be able to make it through my appointment next week without being put on insulin I think. And then I’ll do another appointment 3 weeks after that so I know I’ll make it till at least 34 weeks without insulin! Really hoping to make it all the way. If I do I’ll do a happy dance.

I made a countdown for a few different things… this one for my first sweep :)
66F88A9D-39C3-4E7D-B6B6-C708ECE790AC.jpeg
I can’t decide if it’s a long time or not lol.

@Reiko_ctu you would think with the effect on the uterus it would help after birth too? That’s my thinking and what I’ve read sounds as though it will help. I’m gonna order some capsules though don’t think I’ll stomach the tea. Happy 30 weeks! Hopefully you won’t need insulin… you got this! And I’m like your ticket! 59 days isn’t so bad.

@Catmumof4 are you going to the carboot?if you do hope you get lots of bargains!

hows everyone today? Anything exciting happening this coming week?

It’s my birthday tomorrow!

I took raspberry leaf with ds2 and it def made the contractions stronger. I found they were very intense but he was also a back to back labour and was horrible.

I have my consultant phone call tom but that's it for this week. This is my last week of working 3 days a week then I'm down to 2 days for the next 3 weeks.

Here is my 31 week bump pic. Turning in bed is getting really uncomfortable now.

20210821_092800.jpg

@topazicatzbet such a lovely bump! Moving in bed is definitely hard work!!! Haha! Great you actually get to speak to your consultant tomorrow! About time!!!! Hopefully everything you want answered gets answered.

My no.1 was back to back. I’m hoping the raspberry leaf will help seeing as my body is well used hahaha!!!

Hi everyone, all so quiet today!

@Mummy2Corban We ended up going on a bit of an explore Lol! We like going to random places out of the blue. We went to the Car boot but there wasn't much there so ended up going to Ipswich just because we could which is an hr and a half from home LMAO! Just wanted to waste the day!

@topazicatzbet lovely bump! I agree turning over sucks I kinda have to do it in 3 stages Lol!

As for me I have midwife then consultant so think I will cancel the midwife appointment seems pointless t to do both the same day. Apparently I will get my section date tomorrow at my consultant appointment feeling a little anxious cos I just want the date now!!

@Reiko_ctu yey for energy! I'm sure the time will pass quickly for you

I am suffering really severe back pain right now. Everything I read says back pain is normal but there is no way this is normal. I am 28 weeks tomorrow and for a few weeks now I have struggles physically. I don’t wake up in loads of pain, it is brought on throughout the day. Even after a short walk it really ramps up. Feel so silly being so affected by such little activity. We are moving house at the moment and so have been doing quite a lot the last few days and I have e noticed it’s worse, but nothing too extreme and stil, the pain surely shouldn’t be this bad.

the point of this post is to ask could there be another explanation other than just, it’s normal. By the end of most days I feel crippled, I can’t bend and the slightest change in position just kills and has me stuck or shouting out. It’s at its worst right now so thought I would ask you ladies if you have similar experience.

Even my partner commented I wasn’t this bad with other pregnancies, and I feel it’s far too early to be struggling physically this much?! I have a midwife app on Tuesday so will obviously be speaking to them but in the mean time, could it be something more serious? Xxx

@soloso could it be a water infection? They can be real crippling at times? Sciatica or a pulled nerve? If worried deffo speak to someone sorry your suffering xx

@soloso I can’t say I’ve experienced anything like that. I’d say throughout the day my aches and pains get worse but not to the point of how your explaining. I’d defo have a chat to your midwife and see what they say? Sorry I’m no help.

@Catmumof4 sounds like you really had an adventure. Did you do anything in Ipswich. I used to live in eye so used to go to Ipswich quite a bit. Ooo that’s exciting that you’ll get a section date tomorrow. Did you say they will do it at 37 weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->