October/November Conkers 2021***

@Mummy2Corban
I'm not sure yet if he has gone up even more on the chart. He was on the 76th at 32+3 and my next growth scan is not until 1st September. He has gone up at every scan tho so fully expecting him to of gone up again at the next scan.
Thank you hon. Glad u liked the pics.

@Catmumof4
I love a good cat boot sale.
Hope u do get ure date tomorrow hon but please be prepared they may not give it and u may have to wait like I have. LoneWanderer didn't get her section date until 36+ weeks and said it's pretty much when they give dates for planned sections and inductions.

Don't wanna be the Debbie downer but just don't want u getting upset like I did..
I really thought I was getting my date at my last consultant appointment and he wud not let me have it.
But u mite get lucky.

I really hope I get my date on Wednesday but if I have to wait for the following Wednesday than I guess I will just have to wait.

Wud of been lovely if I wud of got my date weeks ago so we cud of planned everything in advance but nope.
All u can do is ask hon can't ya. That's what I did.
And they can only say yes or no.

Soo had a lovely day today. Was up early so me and DH took our 3 kids to Western Suppermare.
Not the nicest beach but we had a fun day playing with the 2p machines and going on some of the rides.
Dh went on the bumper cars with DD and DS had one to himself.
I watched with Tommy and Tommy loved watching the little cars whiz around bumping into each other.
My acid reflux really flared up while we were there and I had a lovely Mint choc chip ice-cream that really helped.
Tempted to get DH to buy me a massive tub from the supper Market now haha.

Sat now with DH watching The wizard of oz.

Acid reflux is creeping back sigh.

Hopefully I have less then 2 weeks left now.
Praying I get my date on Wed. So done with waiting now and just want to know..
Really hope it will be the 3rd or 4th September and no later[-o<
Just gonna say to them to book me in as soon as possible and hope for the best lol.

Anyway hope ure all OK.

Lovely Bump @topazicatzbet
And love it that u have a countdown to ure sweep. Amazing.

Just found a photo of me aged 26 and pregnant with DS2. He was the 8ln 15 wopper. My biggest baby.
Literally all baby and hardly no water.
New he was gonna be massive.
Screenshot_20210822-235647_Facebook.jpg

@Mummy2Corban happy birthday hun hope you have a wonderful day!! No we didn't really do a great deal if I'm honest, pain was a factor yesterday bleurgh

@Suggerhoney I'm expecting them to say no.but praying for someone to just stop playing silly games! 3 weeks difference ffs we should all get our dates when we ask it's our bodies and our lives we have to reshuffle

As for me think iv deffo caught the kids bug! Feeling sick and got diahorrea I can testify I much rather constipation yh it's uncomfortable but at least u can do things to relieve it!! X

@Catmumof4 well just getting out the house is all good! Ah sorry you’ve got the kiddies bug! Always the way. Hopefully you do get a date! Fingers crossed!

@Suggerhoney what a lovely big bump! One of my smallest bumps was my biggest babies! My no.3 was 8lb 15oz too but I measured 2cm smaller with her. I’ve had two 8lb 2oz babies one was my biggest bump and one was my smallest bump! Hopefully baby boy isn’t as big as you think he will be. Bring on your next scan! See how much more or less he is at delivery!

Thankyou for the replies lovely people! I will speak to the midwife tomorrow and try make them understand that I don’t think it’s just the normal aches and pains. Will have my bump measured for the first time tomorrow so looking forward to that, wondering if I’m going to be measuring big given all the back pain! X

Officially moved in. But of course most of the things I wanted done around the house is put on hold as we in lockdown. Feels weird in a good way knowing we are in our own house though.

would you believe nausea is back again. Day 2 of being nauseated all day despite still taking my meds. So disappointing but I’ve accepted I’m going to be on these pills till the very end.

I’m feeling the urge to get stuff together though, so might get started in getting some bits for baby.

5 more weeks of work and I’m off

@Catmumof4 yay for your date. When?

I finally spoke to my consultant they still had the wrong number so couldn't get in touch so I rang up and thankfully he was free to speak to me. He initially said I had til 34 weeks to see what position baby was in to have to look at my options but I said I would prefer a c section and he said that was fine so they will call again at 34 weeks to confirm and put me on the list for c section and I presume I will get a date nearer the time.

@Catmumof4 YAY for getting your date

@Suggerhoney amazing bump pics

@soloso Hope the pain eases soon

@daniyaaq Congrats on officially moving in but sorry the nausea is back, hope it eases soon, I still get the feeling of being sick every morning after brushing my teeth, think I’m stuck with that till the end but rather that than the nausea feeling all day. Hope the 5 weeks go quick for you, I still have just under 3 months of work left.. just don’t want to work anymore haha

AFM - 26+1 feel like time is dragging a little now, always so tired and feeling like I just cba to do anything. I took my DD out for a ice cream treat and park so that was fun and glad got to spend some time with her instead of working :)

@Mummy2Corban
Yeah it will be interesting to see what his weight will be at the next growth scan and then induced a few days later and seeing his actual weight.
Just hope he won't be big[-o<

@Catmumof4
Oh my gosh ure so lucky to get it. When is it for?
I really really hope I get mine on Wednesday I'm so done with waiting now.
I will cry if they don't give me it and I have to wait another week.
I'm 36 weeks on Saturday and I just want my date.
Praying my date will be no later than the 4th September [-o<

So sorry ladies I had to explode but couldn't say when until I had told my oh! 24th Sept I will be 38+1 ! Feel so good to just have an end date!! All the excitement I feel totally worn out and it's only 5pm I was so shocked I didn't even have to argue for it. They r giving me steroids the Mon and Tues the week I have the section just to be extra cautious-one month tomorrow yeeey!!

So sorry ladies I had to explode but couldn't say when until I had told my oh! 24th Sept I will be 38+1 ! Feel so good to just have an end date!! All the excitement I feel totally worn out and it's only 5pm I was so shocked I didn't even have to argue for it. They r giving me steroids the Mon and Tues the week I have the section just to be extra cautious-one month tomorrow yeeey!!

Trust me I will be exploding too if they give me my date on Wednesday' and I'll be supper exploding if it is no later than the 4th September..
Just really hope I get it. So scared there gonna make me wait untill 1st September. I go in to be monitored on Wed and have more bloods and I don't know if inwill definitely see the doctor. When I saw him Thursday tho he did say they wud probably give me my date on Wedneday.
So praying I get it.

My Tommy was born on September 23rd.
Why do u have to have the steroids hon?
I should be being induced at 37 weeks and I don't need the steroids shots.
Or is it something to do with the section?

Oh gosh I’m jealous of you September due date ladies! To wait all the way till end of October is killing me.
@daniyaaq my nausea is back too. I had about 6 weeks reprieve and then it came back along with low BP. I told my diabetes team it’s hard to eat the way they want me too when I feel this way and they told me to go back on my meds.
Yes, I’d love to pay for my nausea meds on top glucose testing strips and probably insulin in a few weeks. Geez. Anyways my DH said I should start taking them again too and I don’t want to because I hate the way they make me so drowsy :/

too bad you can’t have all your things done around the house right now - what we’re you hoping? Is DH handy at all and can DIY?

@Reiko_ctu
So sorry ure neasea is back hon. Must be hard the GD on top of it as well.

I feel like time is so dragging tbh. I feel so bored and just want it to be induction day.
Maybe when I actually have a date I will feel better.
Even tho I'm going in in about a week and 4 or 5 days it still feels ages.
Why is it in pregnancy a week feels like a month lol. When ure not pregnant a week feels like nothing. It's so weird.

@daniyaaq yay to bring all moved in. Not so good you can’t do much as your in lockdown. Sorry your feeling nausea again. I’ve been getting waves on and off again. Yay to starting to get things ready for baby!

@soloso let us know how it goes at the midwife

@topazicatzbet finally you spoke to your consultant!!! Even though they didn’t have the right no! At least you now know that a section is all good. Hopefully in a few weeks you’ll get a date!

@Penguin20 i feel the same! I feel bad as it’s the summer holidays but some days I just want to do nothing!!!

@Catmumof4 thats awesome you have a date!!!! At least you can now plan things. Do you think you’ll be out for your little ones birthday?

@Suggerhoney hopefully with your upcoming appointments and getting everyone ready to go back to school the next few weeks won’t drag to much! I think it’s so hard waiting!!!!

@Reiko_ctu I'm sorry your nausea is back with a flair! I think if you have to have multiple of these things then surely you should be entitled to some help?! I'm not sure how it works with other countries tho!

@daniyaaq yet for moving in officially even if certain bits can't be done!

@Penguin20 sorry it's dragging so much!

Sorry I didn't reply properly earlier was just so excited I couldn't focus haha!!

@Suggerhoney when a baby is born through the birth canal all the liquid etc is squeezed out of the baby's lungs but with cesarean they aren't so the lungs are just as young but with the added problem of fluid aswell. I'm happy to have the steroids even tho they hurt like a son of a ... anything to help keep my baby safe.. iv got my fingers crossed for you hun it was the registrar that booked me in today not the consultant because my consultant had put that in a plan previously. They wanted me in at 37 but they are soo crazy booked up she said she been a baby Dr there for nearly 30 years and never seen it so packed for inductions and cesarean I was lucky to get 38+1 with added consultant/midwife/bp checks aswell

Xxx

@Mummy2Corban yh I have to stay in up to 5 days assuming nothing is wrong with baby etc and Bonnies birthday is exactly a week after. I'm going to get everything in advance and wrap it etc to keep the pressure off. How are you doing hun have you had a good day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->