October/November Conkers 2021***

Slept OK ish. Gonna have a shower in a min and get ready. My appointment is not until 3pm.

Keep ure fingers crossed for me ladies that do get my date today and it will be 37 weeks.
Feeling so nervous

@Suggerhoney i have all crossed you get a date today! At least then you can settle knowing what’s going on.

I needed to do something baby related so I washed and ironed his muslins. I also got some draw tidy thing’s so I’ve organised his drawer in our bedroom. I will wash all those bits closer to the time but at least his stuff is tidy! It was all just thrown in the draw. I think I’m gonna wait till 37-38 weeks to get out the next to me crib, bouncer and pushchair. And probably pack my hospital bag at that point to! Eek!

hows everyone getting on?

@Suggerhoney i have all crossed you get a date today! At least then you can settle knowing what’s going on.

I needed to do something baby related so I washed and ironed his muslins. I also got some draw tidy thing’s so I’ve organised his drawer in our bedroom. I will wash all those bits closer to the time but at least his stuff is tidy! It was all just thrown in the draw. I think I’m gonna wait till 37-38 weeks to get out the next to me crib, bouncer and pushchair. And probably pack my hospital bag at that point to! Eek!

hows everyone getting on?

I'm too impatient to wait that long, I ve already sorted his cloths. We just need a few bits for new born. I ve also started putting a few bits away in my hospital bag.

Midwife is supposed to be ringing this afternoon as she needs to re arrange my 34 w appointment

@topazicatzbet i try leave it as long as I can otherwise I just keep fussing round it!

didn’t they cancel your last appointment? Hopefully they don’t move it by much!

@topazicatzbet i try leave it as long as I can otherwise I just keep fussing round it!

didn’t they cancel your last appointment? Hopefully they don’t move it by much!

Yes they did so I saw a random midwife that time who booked my appointment but apparently my midwife (who I ve only spoke to on phone) is on holiday then so she is trying to book me in else where. She did say in the message that they could do later that morning at a different venue but it clashes with ds3 nursery home visit so will have to see what she has around then.

My baby nest arrived today for day time naps instead of a moses basket.

20210825_125003.jpg

Yes they did so I saw a random midwife that time who booked my appointment but apparently my midwife (who I ve only spoke to on phone) is on holiday then so she is trying to book me in else where. She did say in the message that they could do later that morning at a different venue but it clashes with ds3 nursery home visit so will have to see what she has around then.

My baby nest arrived today for day time naps instead of a moses basket.

View attachment 1101522
I got a baby nest too. Yours is so so cute though but then I’m a fan of cars

@topazicatzbet ive had a different midwife on every call and visit. It’s so much nicer when you have your own midwife. Super cute baby nest! DS1and DS2 have loved cars. DS3 isn’t interested so far but I’m sure he will.

Eeeeeeeek I've got my date:yipee:
Yay that's great. When???

I ve got my midwife appointment sorted for same day but in afternoon and a different venue. At least it hasn't been pushed back. I really want to see the midwife before my next consultant phone call to see what position he is in.

The 4th September I will be exactly 37 weeks.
No time yet. But they will phone me on the day with a time.
1 week and 2 whole days and counting.

I very nearly had to wait until next week.
I was asked if I had any more scans or consultant appointments and when I said I have a growth scan and Consultant next Wednesday' the midwife was like oh so ure get ure date at that appointment.
But as soon as i explained about my consultant originally wanting to see me this Saturday and give me my date then' and that I cudnt get in untill next Wednesday at the earliest because of them being busy. And also I explained my liver consultant highly recommended 37 weeks and how short notice it all was.
She totally got where I was coming from. I told her I'm getting anxious becuase of it all being left so late and last minute.

And the next thing I know is the doctor is there and strangely enough it's the same lady doctor who gave me my induction date with Tommy and she just booked me in. She said so u wud like 37 weeks and I said yes please and she said OK.

Do feel so much happier now.
The kids are all back at school on the Friday 3rd so I get a nice quite day that day to just chill and make sure I have everything ready. Then u go in the next day.

My MIL is gonna have the kids and my ex is having our 15 year old son.
So child care all sorted.

Now just the wait.
I have mental health coming over on Friday
Then growth scan and consultant on Wedneday. May be monitored again and have bloods done too.

Then Saturday 4th induction eeeeeek.

They think they may be able to just break waters but they have prescribed me the pesseey just incase I need it.
I don't go and pick that up tho they do lol.
Gonna talk to my consultant on Wednesday about pain relief and I'm not sure it they will want to check my cervix to see how things are down there or if I'll just be left until day of induction for them to check and make a decision what to do then.

Bet the time is gonna drag so much now

@Suggerhoney ahh!! That’s so soon!!!! I can’t believe some of you ladies are ready to have your babies. I can’t wait for you!!

Cant believe you are so close now. I still feel like I have ages to go.

same!! I’m only 27 weeks. Not even in the third trimester. The prospect of birth seems so far away and foreign to me haha

So glad to say I have finally entered 3rd tri!!! Last stretch now :D

All was fine at my midwife app this week, nothing to report really other than she is referring me to a physio to help manage the back pain. See midwife again in 3 weeks and that is all for now.

Got a little countdown on my phone going on, 54 days until I get my section date!!
X

@topazicatzbet and @sil
I know its so so soon but I feel its gonna drag. Hopefully not.
He still isn't engaged yet so not sure how that will work out unless he engages between now and then or on the day.
Be nice the kids going back to school the day b4 my induction too so at least I can have a bit of a rest.
Will have Tommy but he's fine. Mite walk up the school that day to pick the kids up if I can manage it.
Just hope I'm not left all day waiting for a time.
Really hoping on the day they call me really early in the morning and I get to go in nice and early in the morning.
The earliest they can call is 8am so will have to be up early anyway.
Just want a nice early slot because I don't want to be labouring all night like I did with Tommy.
That was not fun.
I was so tired and exhausted

Ugh some of you ladies seem so far ahead!! I’ve still got 9 weeks to go and it seems ages. I’m sooo tired!!

I honestly don’t remember the third tri dragging so much with my other 3 girls. My countdown is 55 days until my first sweep XD

we do have a holiday to the cabin in September which will pass some time but DH and I don’t even really want to go, we’ve decided to redo the hallway/kids bathroom and need all the weekends we can spare to work on that. But I’ve told the kids were going already and I think my eldest will definitely recall that and be upset if we don’t do it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->