October/November Conkers 2021***

@daniyaaq glad your leave is all sorted and a new contract.

@playgirl666 good luck with the growth scan.

I think I'm gonna have another unstable lie baby as my bump has changed shape so many times through out the day yesterday.

As it stands our baby boys name is Austin Charles. I think it’s going to stick as it’s what I refer to him as now and nothing else seems right anymore!

@Catmumof4 hope your all feeling better soon! If your unwell and baby is being quiet I would deffo call Midwife’s and see what they say.

@sadeyedlady hope midwife appointment goes ok and the pains have stopped for you!

Had scan, his weight has dropped to 50th line but they ain't worried, I go back in 2 weeks time and they said they will book my induction that day and give me the date :) x

Had scan, his weight has dropped to 50th line but they ain't worried, I go back in 2 weeks time and they said they will book my induction that day and give me the date :) x

yay for getting a date soon.

Babies are coming ladies, I’m actually starting to stress about this. I have spent the last 29 weeks managing illness and everything else it’s now really becoming real that I’m about to have a baby, a whole newborn

Glad they were happy with the scan. Not long til you will get a date then. All these dates are starting to roll in now.

@playgirl666 exciting he is engaged. Only 2 weeks till you get a date! Exciting! Did you say they will induce at 37 weeks?

@soloso lovely name for baby boy

@topazicatzbet will they section you a little bit earlier with an unstable lie? Or does that make no difference?!

it doesn’t feel like yesterday that we all started finding out what flavour these babies are and now people are finding out induction/section dates

@playgirl666 exciting he is engaged. Only 2 weeks till you get a date! Exciting! Did you say they will induce at 37 weeks?

@soloso lovely name for baby boy

@topazicatzbet will they section you a little bit earlier with an unstable lie? Or does that make no difference?!

it doesn’t feel like yesterday that we all started finding out what flavour these babies are and now people are finding out induction/section dates

I'm not sure. I think they will prob stick to 39 weeks. Ds3 was done at 39+1 but he was head down at 37 +3 so they were all set for normal birth but by 38+2 he has turned again but I had to wait to get a scan to confirm it til 38+5 (fri) and they booked me in for the Mon for the section.

Just got my appointment for 34w consultant through (let's hope they have finally got the right contact number added to my file) so I have midwife on the Fri, consultant on the Mon and finish work on the tue. Exciting few days.

I also got his red book through the post today

@playgirl666 so you’ll be around the same time as @Catmumof4

@topazicat I see! Well I guess even if you go into labour before hand they can still give you a section. Exciting couple of days only a few weeks away!

My blood pressure is always 100/something, never goes over 100, but today it was 168/58, looking online it says its to high, they didn't say anything but I'm abit worried, I have got a blood pressure machine coming tomorrow so I can keep an eye on it, as they said I'm high risk of pre eclampsia x

My blood pressure is always 100/something, never goes over 100, but today it was 168/58, looking online it says its to high, they didn't say anything but I'm abit worried, I have got a blood pressure machine coming tomorrow so I can keep an eye on it, as they said I'm high risk of pre eclampsia x

I normally wouldn't be worried about that bp but given your normal bp that is a big increase. If you have any headaches or swellings then get in touch with the midwife.

@playgirl666
Not long untill u get ure date hon eeeek.
Maybe because he is engaged that's why he was measuring smaller. That's what happened to Lone but she's just had her baby at 38 weeks and he was over 8lbs so a good size.
Try not to worry hon.
My little monkey still is not engaged so not sure why not.
But I do know they can engage in labour.

@Mummy2Corban
Yes hon another day down.
I did all the house work today. I will probably do it again next week as well.

Think we're gonna go to Weymouth for the day on Sunday. It's about 2 hours away but a lovely beach and lots to do.
Can't wait for it to be this time next week.

Dh still really wants to go Weymouth on Sunday but I'm freeking out incase labour starts.
I mean I'll be 36+1 that should be OK shouldn't it? :confused:

Dh still really wants to go Weymouth on Sunday but I'm freeking out incase labour starts.
I mean I'll be 36+1 that should be OK shouldn't it? :confused:
You should be fine considering you’ve had no prodromal labour. I always bring my hospital bag when we are away during the third tri so maybe just do that :)

Thank you ladies.
Won't have room in the car for my hospital bags what with the kids being in the car. I mite take my notes just incase but hopefully I should be OK.

No signs of labour and the bugger is still not engaged.
Pluss we will only be going for the day and coming back home in the early evening.

Screenshot_20210826-231800_Gallery.jpg So did a little bump progression collage.
Also added a new photo at 35+5.
Need to add at least 2 more maybe 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"