October/November Conkers 2021***

Thankyou! So glad you finally got your date and bang on 37 weeks too, it all worked out in the end! Super jealous your at the finish line now x

Thank you so much hon. I still can't believe it tbh. Feels like I've been waiting for ever to get this date and wasn't expecting them to book it bang on 37. Had a feeling they was gonna book it for the 5th 6th or 7th.
So happy I got the date I wanted. Just hope it all goes to plan and smoothly with no complications and baby will be healthy. And hopefully not massive.
Feel very big today and uncomfortable so hope the time don't drag.

Ugh some of you ladies seem so far ahead!! I’ve still got 9 weeks to go and it seems ages. I’m sooo tired!!

I honestly don’t remember the third tri dragging so much with my other 3 girls. My countdown is 55 days until my first sweep XD

we do have a holiday to the cabin in September which will pass some time but DH and I don’t even really want to go, we’ve decided to redo the hallway/kids bathroom and need all the weekends we can spare to work on that. But I’ve told the kids were going already and I think my eldest will definitely recall that and be upset if we don’t do it!!

I've found the 3rd trimester so slow too hon. Feels like it was ages ago I was 28 weeks.
Really weird becuase with Tommy it flew. But I was in and out of hospital with contractions so I think it made time fly.
I having had a hospital stay with this one yet and appointments have been sparse because of covid so think that's why time has dragged so much.

@Suggerhoney yet glad you got your date!

@soloso wahooooo third trimester xx

@Mummy2Corban and everyone else how are you feeling

Soo yesterday everyone was feeling great! Went and picked up the preview and sign the papers to say I'm happy for them to enter the competition then randomly decided to go to longwater which is 100 miles away ](*,)didn't get home until 9pm!! Was a brilliant day I knew pain wise I would be awful today but hey ho!

Woke up today and the sickness bug is back me, oh, Jasmine and Evelyn all down with it! Seriously thought it was gone but nope. So yh been a rubbish kind of day! Baby has been very very quiet today hopefully she boinches back but I didn't want to go get checked when Iv got this awful bug!!

Xx

@Suggerhoney yet glad you got your date!

@soloso wahooooo third trimester xx

@Mummy2Corban and everyone else how are you feeling

Soo yesterday everyone was feeling great! Went and picked up the preview and sign the papers to say I'm happy for them to enter the competition then randomly decided to go to longwater which is 100 miles away ](*,)didn't get home until 9pm!! Was a brilliant day I knew pain wise I would be awful today but hey ho!

Woke up today and the sickness bug is back me, oh, Jasmine and Evelyn all down with it! Seriously thought it was gone but nope. So yh been a rubbish kind of day! Baby has been very very quiet today hopefully she boinches back but I didn't want to go get checked when Iv got this awful bug!!

Xx

Thank you hon. So happy.

So sorry the bug still hasn't gone. Sickness bugs are just awful.

@soloso yay to the third tri!!!!! Awesome!

@Suggerhoney im so pleased for you!

@Catmumof4 I love your random journeys! What did you do at longwater? Glad you had a good day Shane your in pain today. Hope you all feel better soon. Nothing worse than a sickness bug!

@Suggerhoney i forgot to say that my no.4 wasn’t engaged. In labour he was so high up! I think from first contraction to having him was about 7 hours. When my contractions changed he just took a while to descend down. Hopefully you’ll just need a little encouragement and baby will safely arrive! Just over a week!!!!!

I’ve just got my maternity pay info through, and they’ve put my earnings as 47,000 although I reported 15,000? No idea where they’ve gotten that number from. Maybe it has something to do with Covid. But it’s almost impossible to get in touch with them… oh Lordy.

@Reiko_ctu why is there always an error and why is it so hard to sort out! Hopefully you get through to them so you can amend it and get it sorted

@Suggerhoney i forgot to say that my no.4 wasn’t engaged. In labour he was so high up! I think from first contraction to having him was about 7 hours. When my contractions changed he just took a while to descend down. Hopefully you’ll just need a little encouragement and baby will safely arrive! Just over a week!!!!!
I was reading about this, apparently you can dilate to 10 cm without baby being in the right station and then if your hcp does a cervix check and feels 10cm, will sometimes tell you you’re ready to push when baby isn’t even in the right spot! So you need to make sure the baby’s station is right before pushing no matter what the cervix does.

@Reiko_ctu why is there always an error and why is it so hard to sort out! Hopefully you get through to them so you can amend it and get it sorted
Yes the last thing I want on my 18 month leave is to get a notice I need to repay thousands of dollars based on a mistake on their end!!

I can’t believe we are already having babies, so exciting!!! It makes me feel like I’m not that far away.

Aw @daniyaaq im glad you’re feeling a bit closer to the end! You will probably go before me as your girls were early weren’t they?

Im really expecting my first sweep to work but wouldn’t it just be the way she stays in right till her due date XD

We are also thinking about Meadow Claire or Meadow Scarlett for middle names now.

Aw @daniyaaq im glad you’re feeling a bit closer to the end! You will probably go before me as your girls were early weren’t they?

Im really expecting my first sweep to work but wouldn’t it just be the way she stays in right till her due date XD

We are also thinking about Meadow Claire or Meadow Scarlett for middle names now.

yes both my girls were early. Had my midwife appointment on Tuesday and even she was saying she thinks I’ll go early but hey you never know. I’m starting to lag being on fundal measurements, about 2 weeks behind so I’m fully expecting a growth scan soon…I want one simply because it feels like forever since I saw baby.

Had a chat with my manager, my leave is finally confirmed, even more relieved as they have sorted out my contract so I know I will definitely be returning. Initially my contract was due to expire during maternity leave.

now I really gotta start getting bits sorted. Girls have last school holidays without baby in 3 weeks, I usually send them off to the farm but I think I’m going to keep them home this time so I spend a bit of time with them before our lives change for good.

@Reiko_ctu yes this is what happened with no.4 my contractions changed how they usually do when I’m ready to push but I didn’t have the sensation to push. When they listened to his heartbeat it wasn’t very low. It took around an hour before he was low enough and I actually started feeling the urge that I needed to push!

Both names are lovely but I think I sway more towards Scarlett. We still only have Hudson Robert on our list.

@daniyaaqy bump usually gets smaller but I’ve a feeling this time round it’s on track. Like you say at least you may get a scan out of it…. Specially because you go so long from scan to having baby. Great you’ve sorted your work contract out too!!! You know what’s going on.

Got my growth scan this morning, also a year ago today I found out I was pregnant but sadly that ended in a mmc at 10 weeks :( x

@playgirl666 hope your scan goes well. Big hugs lovely.

Today 10 years ago I started chemo for my molar but hey in those 10 years we got married and have 4 nearly 5 more babies.

@daniyaaq Do I remember correctly that you suffered with preterm contractions? I've been getting very painful braxton hicks and almost called hospital last night. I have an appointment with midwife today anyway thankfully so ill say it. Just wondering if they did any cervical checks/monitoring on you?

@daniyaaq Do I remember correctly that you suffered with preterm contractions? I've been getting very painful braxton hicks and almost called hospital last night. I have an appointment with midwife today anyway thankfully so ill say it. Just wondering if they did any cervical checks/monitoring on you?

yes I do, still do and yes they did cervical checks. Mainly to make sure it’s not open yet as that’s risk for infection. I’m monitoring them now with strict instructions to go in if they become too frequent or regular in a certain period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->