October/November Conkers 2021***

Hey all bare with me 3 pages to read so will reply as I go lol
@soloso yay to the third tri!!!!! Awesome!

@Suggerhoney im so pleased for you!

@Catmumof4 I love your random journeys! What did you do at longwater? Glad you had a good day Shane your in pain today. Hope you all feel better soon. Nothing worse than a sickness bug!
Haha me too lol literally pick somewhere and go, no expectations etc. We went shopping at longwater was amazing could have done so much more but pain was starting to get to me xx

I’ve just got my maternity pay info through, and they’ve put my earnings as 47,000 although I reported 15,000? No idea where they’ve gotten that number from. Maybe it has something to do with Covid. But it’s almost impossible to get in touch with them… oh Lordy.
Oh my god that's one hell of a difference!! Hope you manage to get it sorted

As it stands our baby boys name is Austin Charles. I think it’s going to stick as it’s what I refer to him as now and nothing else seems right anymore!

@Catmumof4 hope your all feeling better soon! If your unwell and baby is being quiet I would deffo call Midwife’s and see what they say.

@sadeyedlady hope midwife appointment goes ok and the pains have stopped for you!
I'm back to normal again today luckily and she picked up again. It's like she has really active days then every now and then nothing and it really scares me!

Had scan, his weight has dropped to 50th line but they ain't worried, I go back in 2 weeks time and they said they will book my induction that day and give me the date :) x
That's so exciting iv been so much more relaxed since getting my date, when do you think they will do it?

@sadeyedlady at least you’ve got the midwife today to ask that question.

@Catmumof4 how are you feeling?

@Suggerhoney another day down!
I'm feeling much better today but wondering who has stolen my family and replaced them with bots! My oh let me sleep in until 10am! Totally unheard of and did the housework and bath the kids etc!! We watched jumanji (the original one) yesterday and Mrs doubtfire today kids are loving the classics haha

Not having a fun day. Been at hospital since 8pm it’s now well after midnight

Bub is ok I’m just not fine. They think I have vertigo whether it’s viral or neurological we not sure. All other tests were normal. Either way I can’t take medications for vertigo at this stage so just have to keep an eye on it and if it worsens and I can’t manage at all they will admit me.(I don’t know if they mean keep me till baby comes).

as I suspected, have to get a scan next week as I’m measuring small.

@Suggerhoney loving your bump pictures! They are lush. I feel like my bump is big and low but I feel like baby isn’t huge…. But just because my 5 babies have all been 8lb I fully expect a 8lber.

@topazicatzbet oh my! What a super cute outfit. I love little dungarees! I got a few the other day from h&m

@Catmumof4 i do love longwater! Kiddies love smyths and I love a wander round next. Well when you unblock him once the visit is sorted just block him again or mute him. Fuck listening to his rubbish!!!!!!!

@daniyaaq oh hun! I’m glad to hear all is ok with bubs but I’m so sorry your not well. Are you still in hospital?? What happened to make you go in?

@daniyaaq
Oh hon sorry ure unwell.
Maybe what they mean by admitting you is just for a few days to keep and eye on you. Surely they wudnt make u stay in until baby is born that will be such a long hospital stay.
I really hope u start feeling better ASAP.

@topazicatzbet
That's so cute hon. Love dungarees.

@Catmumof4
Glad ure feeling better now hon.

So we have decided we're gonna go to Weymouth tomorrow now instead of Sunday.
Tomorrow is gonna be warmer than Sunday so we decided to just go tomorrow.
DH wants to leave the house at 7ish AM so will all have to be up early.
Glad we're actually doing something because it helps pass the time.
Just can't wait for it to be this time next week.
Eeeeeek

@Mummy2Corban

See that's how I feel. I look in the mirror and think I look huge but baby doesn't feel massive.
I'm still able to walk normally most of the time and not getting that supper heavy feeling

Have a feeling after all the walking tomorrow tho I'm gonna be aching like crazy:jo:

8 days to go now :holly:

Sorry not been on ladies really not having a good time of it lately Iv been up to triage 2x this week due to dehydration and 4+keytones.
Today was the worst though went for my normal 2 x weekly ctg and babies heart rate was sky high so high he was hitting 215 at one point instead of his normal 150 baseline. I was rushed to triage and put straight on a drip and back on ctg. it took them 2hrs to get his heart rate back to normal. I was discharged however but I’m back on daily ctgs until I see my consultant on Thursday. I just feel like nothing is going right with this pregnancy and everything is just getting worse. I hate to say it but I just want him here, we spoke it over with a doctor today but even if they did bring him out just now there is no nicu beds in Scotland at all so they would have to transfer us to England so they want to keep him in as long as possible but the doc said had I been 36 weeks they would have whipped him out then and there.
I’m absolutely terrified of loosing my baby now, back up tomoz at 12pm for a ctg xx

Sorry not been on ladies really not having a good time of it lately Iv been up to triage 2x this week due to dehydration and 4+keytones.
Today was the worst though went for my normal 2 x weekly ctg and babies heart rate was sky high so high he was hitting 215 at one point instead of his normal 150 baseline. I was rushed to triage and put straight on a drip and back on ctg. it took them 2hrs to get his heart rate back to normal. I was discharged however but I’m back on daily ctgs until I see my consultant on Thursday. I just feel like nothing is going right with this pregnancy and everything is just getting worse. I hate to say it but I just want him here, we spoke it over with a doctor today but even if they did bring him out just now there is no nicu beds in Scotland at all so they would have to transfer us to England so they want to keep him in as long as possible but the doc said had I been 36 weeks they would have whipped him out then and there.
I’m absolutely terrified of loosing my baby now, back up tomoz at 12pm for a ctg xx
I am so sorry to hear this what an absolute stress that must be for you!! I hope they keep an extremely close eye on you and you get at them if your worried at all. Hope things get better for you x

@Weemcb26 what a worry! What causes his heart rate to rocket? I guess going back into daily ctg they are keeping a good eye on him. I can understand your worry with everything going on! If this continues will they deliver him early? As in 36 plus weeks??

@Suggerhoney 8 days!!!!! So so crazy! Single digits. How long have you laboured with your previous inductions?? I wonder what the growth scan will say in the week… we should have bets on his size

@Mummy2Corban they have already said about induction at 37 weeks but the doc I seen today mentioned steroids and induction at 36 weeks so I guess il just need to wait till I see my own consultant on Thursday. Just feel as everything is tumbling down all the time now xx

@Weemcb26 well hopefully you’ll get some answers on Thursday. If this continues are you happy for him to be out at 36 weeks? It’s understandable that you feel that way. It must feel like one thing after another. Sending big hugs lovely x

@Mummy2Corban absolutely I know it’s a touch early but I’d rather that than it not being done soon enough and the worse happens. It’s like I can just feel it that something is going to go terribly wrong. I plan to go in head strong in thurs and get answers and an induction date and if I don’t get them il be asking for a senior consultant or at least a 2nd opinion even if I have to go to another hospital xx

Bub is ok I’m just not fine. They think I have vertigo whether it’s viral or neurological we not sure. All other tests were normal. Either way I can’t take medications for vertigo at this stage so just have to keep an eye on it and if it worsens and I can’t manage at all they will admit me.(I don’t know if they mean keep me till baby comes).

as I suspected, have to get a scan next week as I’m measuring small.
Hugs dani that is a lot to deal with. So scary. Hope it gets milder so you can cope. And hopefully he is doing ok with his growth at the scan xx

@Weemcb26 I think your totally right to have that mind set. You’ve got to think of baby and if things aren’t right you need answers and a plan. Hopefully they will listen and give you a date but if not I think you need to seek another opinion x

Absolutely scary. I'm so sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->