October/November Conkers 2021***

@Weemcb26
Oh gosh hon that's so scary. I'm sorry ure going through all this worry.
I'm glad they are monitoring u everyday and keeping a very close eye on you.
How many weeks are you now?
I'm sure if they are worried they will induce u at 37 weeks. Or earlier if they are really worried.
I had my 8 year old dd at 35+5 weeks and unfortunately even tho I had the steroids she was born with breathing problems because her lungs were not mature enough. I didn't get to hold her properly until she was 8 days old and she spent 18 days in NICU.
Hopefully with the daily monitoring they can get u to 37 weeks.
Definitely tell them u don't want to go past that.
Praying everything calms down now.
U really have been through it bless you.

@Mummy2Corban
I know hon and I've got so much to do too so think the week will go fast. Well here's hoping.

My inductions can start slow eso if I need to have the pessery but when I get into established labour 4cm to Birth its been 2 hours 25 mins.
With Lilly they broke my waters around 10 am ish and she was born at 3:25pm

With Tommy I had the pessery in at 11am and by 5pm I was having contractions that soon picked up and by 6pm were 2 mins apart.
Can't remember what time they broke my waters or put the drip up but i gave birth the next morning at 6:25am.
So hoping to get in really early Saturday. Hopfuly b4 10am. Just want to get things on the go and really don't want to be labouring all night.

Oh yes u can all have a guess that wud be fun.

So my previous babies were

Dd 39+4 weeks 7lb 5oz
Ds 42 weeks 8lb 15oz (previous relationship)

Mine and hubbies kiddies
Ds 39+6 weeks 7lb 11oz
Dd 35+4 weeks 5lb 7oz
Ds 37 weeks 7lb 6oz.

So my nan thinks baby will be
6lbs
Dh thinks 7lb 3oz
I think baby will be 8 to 9lbs.

So what u all thinking ladies?

Past growth scans.
28+3 weeks 3lbs
30 weeks 3lb 8oz
32+3 weeks 4lb 15 oz.

Bump measurements are dead on.

Fire away ladies???

@Weemcb26 how scary for you I hope things settle back down and you can get little man closer to 37 weeks.

@daniyaaq oh no you must feel terrible.

Well tonight I went out for the evening with friends. Its the first night I ve had out since this whole covid nightmare.
It's was so nice to finally put make up on and go out for a meal with no kids. As I look semi decent I thought a bump shot was in order.

20210827_180554.jpg 20210827_180536.jpg

@Weemcb26
Oh gosh hon that's so scary. I'm sorry ure going through all this worry.
I'm glad they are monitoring u everyday and keeping a very close eye on you.
How many weeks are you now?
I'm sure if they are worried they will induce u at 37 weeks. Or earlier if they are really worried.
I had my 8 year old dd at 35+5 weeks and unfortunately even tho I had the steroids she was born with breathing problems because her lungs were not mature enough. I didn't get to hold her properly until she was 8 days old and she spent 18 days in NICU.
Hopefully with the daily monitoring they can get u to 37 weeks.
Definitely tell them u don't want to go past that.
Praying everything calms down now.
U really have been through it bless you.

@Mummy2Corban
I know hon and I've got so much to do too so think the week will go fast. Well here's hoping.

My inductions can start slow eso if I need to have the pessery but when I get into established labour 4cm to Birth its been 2 hours 25 mins.
With Lilly they broke my waters around 10 am ish and she was born at 3:25pm

With Tommy I had the pessery in at 11am and by 5pm I was having contractions that soon picked up and by 6pm were 2 mins apart.
Can't remember what time they broke my waters or put the drip up but i gave birth the next morning at 6:25am.
So hoping to get in really early Saturday. Hopfuly b4 10am. Just want to get things on the go and really don't want to be labouring all night.

Oh yes u can all have a guess that wud be fun.

So my previous babies were

Dd 39+4 weeks 7lb 5oz
Ds 42 weeks 8lb 15oz (previous relationship)

Mine and hubbies kiddies
Ds 39+6 weeks 7lb 11oz
Dd 35+4 weeks 5lb 7oz
Ds 37 weeks 7lb 6oz.

So my nan thinks baby will be
6lbs
Dh thinks 7lb 3oz
I think baby will be 8 to 9lbs.

So what u all thinking ladies?

Past growth scans.
28+3 weeks 3lbs
30 weeks 3lb 8oz
32+3 weeks 4lb 15 oz.

Bump measurements are dead on.

Fire away ladies???
I’m actually going to guess 7lb1oz :). Sometimes they just surprise you :)

@Weemcb26 how scary for you I hope things settle back down and you can get little man closer to 37 weeks.

@daniyaaq oh no you must feel terrible.

Well tonight I went out for the evening with friends. Its the first night I ve had out since this whole covid nightmare.
It's was so nice to finally put make up on and go out for a meal with no kids. As I look semi decent I thought a bump shot was in order.

View attachment 1101570 View attachment 1101571
Oh my gosh you look gorgeous!! I bet it was lovely to be out with friends! Haven’t done that in a long time either.

@Weemcb26 oh hon that sounds scary.

@Mummy2Corban i went because I was really struggling. I been dizzy and feeling quite faint for days, had a headache and nausea feeling that just won’t go away. Bub started to not be as active as well. My Bp was low and no matter what we tried it just wouldn’t budge.

@Weemcb26 oh hon that sounds scary.

@Mummy2Corban i went because I was really struggling. I been dizzy and feeling quite faint for days, had a headache and nausea feeling that just won’t go away. Bub started to not be as active as well. My Bp was low and no matter what we tried it just wouldn’t budge.
Sounds like me too. It’s brutal. No energy at all. I’m so sorry. Only a few more weeks for both of us, huge hugs.

Sounds like me too. It’s brutal. No energy at all. I’m so sorry. Only a few more weeks for both of us, huge hugs.
Very brutal. I’m struggling with daily life which just sucks.

As I suspected, they’ve booked me in for a scan to check on Bub growth and overall health next week.

@topazicatzbet you look amazing! Did you have a good evening? Nothing like putting in a bit of make up and going out for a bit.

@Suggerhoney once you’ve had your scan I’ll make my guess!!! Have a lovely day today.

@daniyaaq im sorry your not feeling it. Are you out of hospital yet? Sucks feeling rubbish. Happy 30

Yay 30 weeks. Yeah I’m home now. Not feeling much different honestly. Just to rest up now.

So something I’ve never experienced in any of my pregnancies - the bottom of my bump is sooo achy, like in a curve from hip bone to hip bone. My low back is really sore too. And it kinda goes down the front of my thighs at times too. It’s so uncomfortable. I’m sure it’s just normal aches and pains but none of my other pregnancies have felt achy in the tummy till labour!!

@daniyaaq I have vertigo when I stand on tall things and it is awful can't imagine having it all the time hope that goes away for you!

@Weemcb26 I am so sorry your struggling with this how much longer until 36 weeks? I had my Isabella then and she was 5lb something of pure perfection no nicu needed at all but take the steroids for definite even tho they suck big time! Big hugs

@Reiko_ctu could be baby laying on a nerve or round ligament pain but if your worried I'd definitely get checked

SO as for me @Mummy2Corban We went on another adventure today but with only the 2 smallest and Millie my 2nd oldest to just outside Sheffield a place called crystal peaks shopping centre didn't get anything there but went to the retail park just near it and ended up getting all the bits to decorate our bedroom and 3 new carpets!! My partner and I can fit them so that's our jobs for the next few days! We been looking at carpets all around where we r and we got the 3 today for the price of 1 here. Worth the 100 mile trip there lol! So random!!! Baby has been sooo active today which has been nice not to worry if a little sore x

@Reiko_ctu im not sure if it’s the same but I get an achy crampy type feeling in that lower band of my tummy too? My back feels achy lots aswell?! Makes me wonder if my muscles just aren’t as strong so feeling it a bit more?!

@Catmumof4 oh I do love your adventures!!! Hahaha! Why not hey! Amazing that you got 3 carpets for the price of one! It’s great when baby is so active so reassuring but these babies can make you sore!!

Oh my gosh you look gorgeous!! I bet it was lovely to be out with friends! Haven’t done that in a long time either.

@topazicatzbet you look amazing! Did you have a good evening? Nothing like putting in a bit of make up and going out for a bit.

@Suggerhoney once you’ve had your scan I’ll make my guess!!! Have a lovely day today.

@daniyaaq im sorry your not feeling it. Are you out of hospital yet? Sucks feeling rubbish. Happy 30

Thanks ladies, it was so good to go out with out the kids. I was a dirty stop out til 10.45!!!!! We had a lovely meal and wasn't rushed so was able to stay at the same restaurant all night so I felt covid safe.

@Mummy2Corban that's y I tagged you :haha: literally so random but sadly that will be the last time for a while cos I was really struggling to walk and I could see people watching my belly as I waddled past lol!! How has your day been xx

@topazicatzbet sounds like you had a lovely evening! 10.45!!! Oh my! Feels like such a late night when pregnant doesn’t it!

@Catmumof4 ahhhh no more adventures! Hahaha!!! Well I can understand that. I’m not looking forward to the school runs and having to stand about waiting for the other school to finish. I’ve had a good day thanks we went to see some friends. I’m now sitting in bed trying to do the online Asda shop to get it delivered tomorrow. Hate trying to think of a weeks worth of meals!!!

Hello ladies.

Had a lovely day out.
But oh my gosh paaaain..
I cud hardly walk and we has to walk so so slow because of me. I had to keep stopping and taking deep breaths because I was just in agony.
Mega lower back a pelvis pains.
Very painful tail bone and pubic bone and hips.
And my lower bump was agony.
Was lovely sitting on the beach tho I had to sit in a deck chair and u should of seen me trying to get out of it haha felt about 90 lol.
Really thought my waters were gonna break on a few occasions. Sooooo much pressure.
Was keeping a happy face for the kids but secretly so worried about needing to go hospital and being so far from home.
The kid's had a lovely time and even went in the sea with DH.
Walking back to the car was awful I was just in so much pain and discomfort.
Had a few braxton hicks contractions in the car coming home which were painful and I had to breath through but thankfully never turned into anything.
We got home at just gone 8pm.
I didn't sleep well last night and we all got up at 6:30am.
So now in my PJ'S lead on sofa watching Forest Gump.
Took some codeine and feel so much better. Still achey but no where near as bad.

Can believe baby cud be here by this time nest week.
I have so much to do this week so hoping time will fly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->